chapter11

My Last Encounter

"I love you too.." I heard a soft voice spoke out.

My breath caught in my throat, did she just heard what I said?

"and please, stop crying on me.. you're making me wet" She joked as she wiped away the tear stain on her face. She then reach out to me and wiped my tears away.

"I.. I thought you're going to leave me" I said, my voice now sounded as a child sobbing to her mom.

"But I didn't. I'm still here" She smiled and held onto my hands.

I was silent, as she cares my hand and look at me. Her skin was white and her eyes seemes tired. I felt guilty that I had woken her from her slumber, but I was also happy that she had heard what I said. My heart had finally reached out to her.

"How about we went for a stroll?" she said, her tone was excited.

"To where?" I was curious.

 

 

"HAN RIVER!!" Yoo screamed out. She was practically spazzing and jumping around. Which makes me want to jump along with her. I tried to chase after her but I ended up coughing.

"W-wait.. Yoo.." I was slowing down.

"mwoya.." she pouted and grab my hand.

"I can't run" I said while clutching my heart. Damn this weak heart of mine.. I'm always failing to catch her because of you.

"It's so pretty.. Right?" she said and we finally settle down on the rocks.

"Yes. It is" I smiled to her.

"Let's do this all the time" She grinned and evil grin.

"No. You got to heal" I pinched her cheeks.

"Aw~" she pouted and continue looking at the river.

We stayed silent for awhile. But it was a good silent. It feels comfortable. Warm at the same time.

The she broke the silence.

"Say.. " she started.

"Yes Yoo?"

"Since when did you start to like me?" That was a sudden question.

"Since forever?" I joked.

"Aw.. tell me.. was it the first time when we met at the hospital?" Teng! Wrong answer.

"It was, since we were little" I finally told her.

"What?"