chapter2

My Last Encounter

i sat by the river bank and sunk my feet into the water, the coldness reach to me and I let out a small shiver.

"it's so cold" I smiled to the coldness, it's not often I get an oppurtunity like this.

as I was busy smiling to my self I noticed a pair of eyes observing me from afar. I got scared and was about ready to leave when the pair of eyes suddenly neared me with such a shining smile that it brightens me. Then I realised it was the same person that I had just met earlier this evening.

He suddenly spoke, "what are you doing here at this kind of hour, it's cold, you might get sick" . He took of his jacket and put it around my shoulder.

"I won't. I'm a strong person" I smiled confidently, he was not convinced.

"the hospital outfit is not very convincing" he said rather boldly.

Tsk, how can I forget that I'm wearing a hospital uniform?!

"let me walk you back to the hospital" he suddenly held my frail hand. It was small compare to his hands. But it was still warm.

We walked side by side to the hospital. It was such a fun experince until I suddenly coughed out blood and fainted..

 

"hey!"

"Hey! Wake up..."

His voice fainted by the buzzing sound that filled my ears

 


 

Annyeong yeorobun. Mianhae for not updating ><