chapter5

My Last Encounter

 

Previously:

 

"Hyung!"

***

 

You spun towards the sound of the familiar voice, it is own by someone you've known for sort of your whole life: since you were a little toddler. Suho who stood a few inches from you turn around to the voice too and his expression shows that he also know who the voice belonged to.

But how? and why did he know the person?

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" you asked with curiousty.

"what's with the question noona, I visited you everyday" he said with sarcasm and smirked. His pearl whites shown in a nice order.

"aish, you always make that ert look" you also said with sarcasm and in seconds you both ended up laughing. When both of you stopped laughing you noticed that Suho seems a little uncomfartable. He asked to excuse himself and you just nodded to his request.

When he left, Chanyeol continues to look at  you.

"you know him Yoo?" he ask and his expression is somewhat that you couldn't understand.

"I just KNOW him" you said with a smile and Chanyeol seems more suspicious.

He just turn his back and walked out the door, you were stunned and called after him but he didn't turn back to you.

 

Chanyeol's pov

I walked out of Yoo's room and went after the guy named Suho, I knew him so well, since Yoo was diagnosed with brain cancer I had been visiting her after since and since that I had always met him.

We were once in the same kindergarden: me, Yoo and Suho. But I guessed Yoo had forgoten who he was considering her cancer.

She had been so forgetfull, I can see that lots of her hair had fallen off. She was embarrased because of it so she often cover her head with a wool knitted hat or just a regular head that doesn't hurt her. Her mom even told me that her life is shorting out on her. I pitied her so much. But there's nothing to do.

Focusing back on what I was up to, I quickly walked to the main entrance and saw his back.

I neared him.

"Ill Suho!"

He spun around. Maybe he is really shocked to see me again. Since it's been 3 month since I last saw him. He seems thinner.

"hey.. Chanyeol" he smiled to me and waved his hands. "ulinmaniya".

"yeah, it's been  long" nodded to him.

"so, how have you been?" he asked politely.

"let's just cut it short, where have you been? And why are just now with Yoo?" I ask sternly eventhough it seems rude but I really cared about Yoo.

"well.." he smiled. "I was visiting someone recently and from then I just happened to end up being friends with Yoo" he said long and simple.

"oh, I see" I felt ashamed for my previous rudeness and offered him a smile. Why did I accused him? He seems nice, why am I acting strange recently?

"nae" he smiled.

"you seems busy. I'm sorry for being rude just then" he replied to me with and 'Okey' and then left after our short talk.

 

When I came back to Yoo's room she was already asleep. I look at her sleeping peacefully and then my heart beat suddenly raced. What was going on?

I put my hand on top of my chest, where my heart is at and I can sense that it's beating for a reason.

 


ANNYEONG YEOROBUN xD

wow, CHANYEOL is here. keke, he's one of my BIAS too!

we call him chapangYeol. it means.. big ear yeol. lol. don't tell him! xP