chapter12

My Last Encounter

"I liked you since we were little" I finally said it.

"EH?" she seemed shocked. "Did we knew each other since we were little?" she asked making her 'are you kidding me look' which was really cute.

"Yes, but of course you won't remember it" I push her forehead with my finger.

"But you could have told me.." she look away dissapointed.

"You want me to tell you?" I look at her, in sort of a teasing way.

"Yes please!" She look at me happily.

"Okay" I pulled out my wallet from my back pocket and opened it. I took out a picture from it and handed it to her.

"What is this?"

"It's a picture taken from when we were kids"

She looked at in awe. Then she look back at me, but now her face was different. It look happy but at the same time sad.

"You okay?" I asked her, it kind of hurt looking at her like that.

"I'm okay" she smiled, "I guess it's fate that we met again?".

I was silent for awhile.

"Yes it is"

Slowly she neared me. So close, our lips touched and I was taken aback. Did she just kissed me? Me?

"that was first time doing that, I didn't know I'd like it this much"

Her head was hung low, but I could see she was smiling.

"you probably won't believe this, but that was my first time too" I held her face with both my hands and I smiled as I plented another kiss on her lips. The kiss lasted longer this time and we separated I could see her blushing so hard. It was cute.

She put her hands on mine, the warth of her hands send blushes to my cheeks. It was cold out, but the warmth from our touch heat up my body. She rest her head on my shoulder and soon fells asleep.

It was so peaceful to watch her sleep like that. But then I pick up her head and slowly move it to my lap. So that her neck wouldn't hurt if she wakes up in the morning.

It was starting to get colder. So I take off my jacket and cover her body.

I coughed as the coldness attack my heart. But I bear it, I didn't want her to worry.

Later on I was asleep.

 

*Yoo's pov

I woke up with a pain in my neck but as soon as I saw what was in front of me the pain suddenly went away, it was Han River, which meant that I had spent a night by the river bank.

Then I remembered another thing, I was here with someone, I look to my side, Suho! I had spent the night with him?! My cheeks turn shades of pink remembering everything from last night. I was so embarrassed.

But I had to wake him up. We have to went back to the hospital, or they'll be freaked out I was missing.

I shook him softly.

"Suho.."

But no respond came from him. He was motionless.

"Suho?" I shook him more.

Odd, why isn't he answering? I held his hands.  It's icy cold!

"Suho?!!!"