chapter6

My Last Encounter

Previously;

I put my hand on top of my chest; where my heart is at, and I could see that my heart was beating so fast.

***

 

I guess it's love?

Maybe.. or is it obvious that I'm in love with her?

I look at her, and my heart started pounding. I couldn't resist the urge to hug her. If I could, I would do anything to try and save her. I just want her here. with me. by my side forever. my tears suddenly slipped my eyes and I quickly run out of the room, I didn't want her to see me crying like this.

 

Suho's pov.

After our short conversation I quickly run away. I couldn't stand there and lie to him. After all, it's been 3 month since I last saw him, it must seem obvious that I was trying to hide something from him, but thank God he seem to believed what I had just said.

We were childhood friend but due to a little problem I face, Chanyeol had Yoo all to herself, he was capable to be her listening ears, play mate, and guardian compare to me. So it's not weird that now Yoo and Chanyeol are like a couple. Maybe more then that.

Standing at the entrance door of the hospital, I glanced back inside. I still wanted to be there and talk to her. Listening to her and taking care of her.

I was about to go inside again but when the thought hit that Chanyeol is with her I walked away from the place in a heartbeat.

 

I walked,

walked,

walked without a destination,

 

to realize that I was at the river, the place where I talked with Yoo.

I sat on the grass nearby and watch the river for hours.. until.. I fell asleep..

 

*flashback*

"Kim Yoo! Kim Yoo! wait for me!" I called after her but she wouldn't stop running.

"go away Suho hyung! Yoo is mine!" Chanyeol shouted and smiled, he hold onto Yoo's hand so firmly.

"but.. I want to marry her too. I'm older so I should get her" I try to give a smart suggestion that suits by my 6 years old age.

"but you always be the husband when we play omma and appa. it's unfair" Chanyeol pouted and kept on running away with Yoo.

I chased after them with all my might but suddenly fell on the ground coughing. Chanyeol was shocked and runned back to me while shouting my name and calling after the teacher.

"Suho hyung! Suho hyung!"

"Suho ah -ireona!"

*end of flashback*

 

When I woke up it was already night and my phone was ringing like crazy. I swipe the screen to answer the call.

"yeobseyo?" I said and heard scolding from the other side.

"where are you Suho? it's already night, you should have come home.

"oh, mian omma. I'll get going now" I replied.

With a little more scolding she finally hung up. I started walking back when suddenly I started coughing and fell to the ground.

Then I heard the familiar voice again,

"Suho hyung!"

...

..

 

To be continued.. again xD

ANNYEONG YEOROBUN! SORRY I HADN'T UPDATE IN AWHILE. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE. PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME

SARANGHAE YEOROBUN!