chapter7

My Last Encounter

previously;

I heard a familiar voice shouting out my name;

"hyung!"

***

 

There were a scent of medicine in the air and a beeping sound that came with it when I regain my concious.

My heavy eyelids started to adjusted and I could see I was in the hospital, a place I wished I wasn't at. But when I look to my right, there I saw a teary eyed boy, Chanyeol. Oh God. Had he known my secrets?

"Hyung.. are you ok?" he said with sincerity.

"I'm ok, just a little light headed" I smiled to ease the tension.

"Really?"  he seemed to ease down by my calm voice.

"Yeah" I assured.

Just as he wiped his tears the doctor came in and ask to do a check up on me. Chanyeol stood there with a relief expression on his face. I guess he was scared to death when he saw me collapsed. I looked at the doctor who was taking my heartbeat and checking my temperature.

"you're doing fine, you were just tired that was why you collapsed. I suggest you rest for awhile, then you may leave" the doctor said with a smile.

"thank you doctor" I smiled back.

"you're welcome" he tappped my hand and started to walk away, leaving the room. I watch as his back faceced mine and he took a quick glimps at Chanyeol, "do take care of your friend" he said and walked out the room.

Chanyeol noded in understanding and look at me.

"guess you can leave early" he smiled showing his pearl whites.

He was about to talk again when his phone suddenly ring; geure wolf, neaga wolf. auuu. He quickly pick up the call with a smile. I wonder who had called that made him so happy, as if he was really hoping the person would somehow called him.

"oh yeah Yoo-ah waeyo?" he said.

My eyes were bewildered by the mention of Yoo's name. Could it be that he is in love with Yoo? My heart were beating so fast I thought it would explode.

"araso, I'll be there" he said and hung up the phone.

I tried to play it cool as Chanyeol turn and faced me. I smiled and pretend as if nothing had bothered me.

"is everything ok?" I asked him.

"I need to go and see Yoo, I'll be come back later and see you, is that ok?" he asked and I could see that he's eyes were sparkling. He was eager to go and see Yoo.

"yeah, go on" I smiled off to him and he quickly left the room.

"take care!" he shouted and closed my room's door.

I sit there in silence and look out the window. How I felt dumb that I couldn't see that all this while y friend; he was in love with the girl I love; Yoo. I couldn't bare to see it and I could't bare to take any action anymore and I quickly decide to leave the hospital.

Putting on my clothes and shoes I carefully slipped out the room and out of the hospital.

 

*Chanyeol pov*

I didn't realize it was almost night when Yoo finally fell asleep. Time sure does fly when you're talkig with someone you love.

I look at Yoo for the last time and silently walk out of her room heading to Suho's room. But when I got there he was not there anymore.

"where could he have gone to?"

 


To Be Continued

Preview;

"Yoo! You can't leave me! You got to stay alive!"

When all seems to be lost finally broke down and spill out his love.

"Yoo, I love you"

 

Ommo! who? what?

Lol.. wait for the nex update nae xD