chapter8

My Last Encounter

Previously;

"hyung?"

"where could he have gone?"

...

 

I was afraid my secrets were going to spill if I linger around the hospital longer so I quickly take my leave. I may seem like a begger if I kept on walking until late at night but I didn't want to care. I just want to spent my life adventuring and seeing the beautiful sites on earth.

I knew I should have excuse myself from Chanyeol and Yoo, but when I got to the door I encounter a sight I wish I hadn't seen.

"I never get tired of seeing your face, maybe because I love you?" Chanyeol hold to your hand so tight yet so firm while carrasing the back of your hand, his eyes were sobber then anyone elses that I had seen in my life, is it really true love?

The more I thought of it the more I felt as if my heart grow heavier and again I had the feeling to pass out on the open street and get hit by a passing car so that the ache would go away. The little knot in my throat tighten and I gathered my strength to keep on going.

Beep Beep~ (phone ringing)

Hearing my smartphone beep, I quickly fished it out of my pocket and look at the screen to see who is calling

"omma" I read it aloud.

"annyeonghaseyo" I said as I put the phone at my ear.

"Suho yah, where are you" I heard the worried voice of my mother and it shakes my heart.

"I'm just walking around mother" I said calmly not wanting to sound sad.

"won't you come home my son?" he caring and loving side is showing but I could also hear the voice of my father from the other side, "why are you still calling that boy? just let him be and let us continue of live without him"

My mother was silent, and couldn't help but to hang up the phone.

"it's alright mother, I'll take good care of myself and please mother.. live happily without me" I hung up the phone quickly before she could argue with my decesion

I look down to the ground and I could realize my tears had form in my eyes and had rolled down my cheeks.

"this life is so painful.. when will it end..?"