chapter14 -semi end

My Last Encounter

I woke up realizing that I was on the hospital bed, the scent of medicine is stronger then it usually smells. Looking around, I could see medicines beside my bed, a whole tray of it. I could see tubes on my wrist. A mask over my face and a figure on my right.

"Yoo!" I start to make out of the face that I'm seeing.

"Who are you?" Turns out I don't know who he is.

"W.. What? It's me, Chanyeol!" He smiled a wary smile.

"I don't know you" I said heavly over the mask.

"W-wh" He half smiled and quickly ran out. I could hear him screaming for the doctors over the closed door. In a second doctors burst into the room.

"How are you feeling?" One of the doctors asked me and the other seems to be holding my hand, checking my pulse.

"Where am I?" seems like the usual questions right?

"You're at the hospital my dear" The doctor smiled and start to explain "A month ago you passed out after hearing about your friend's death, and you've been in a coma ever since".

A friend of mine? Dead? I couldn't remember a thing. Why?

"I couldn't recall. Why is that?" I asked the doctor, he seems to be doubting. But then the boy, Chanyeol interrupted.

"Nothing's wrong with you! You just had a car accident!" He came through the doctors and held my hands. Why is his hand shaking?

But the doctors seems to have nothing to object. They nodded and left the room.

There was me and him now.

He looked at me, seems like tears in his eyes.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked, I just nodded my head.

 

 

 

He led me the way. We're walking into a peaceful neighbour hood. I could see houses on my left and my right. I was admiring the beauty when he suddenly stopped and was pointing me shomewhere with his eyes. A house on my left.

"That's your house" he said.

It was a small house with a beautiful lawn that had a shady tree, a stone table and chair. I could see a pair of mid-year old people.

They turn to look at me. Stunned.

"Yoo!!!" They screamed out my name and ran towards me.

They hugged me so tightly and cried on my shoulder.

The man, I guess my father, looked at Chanyeol.

"Is she alright? How can she come home?" My father's eyes was full of hoped. But then his smile disappeared.

"Let's go inside" The lady, my mom. Lead me in.

 

We ate dinner, talked and have so much fun. Chanyeol was with us all the time. He said he wanted to stay around.

When it was getting late. He asked for my parents permission to stay for the night. My parents said yes, so now I have him around to keep me company. I was looking around my room, I couldn't recognized it, I guess leaving for so long makes your memory vivid.

"we use to play around here everyday" Chanyeol said, breaking the silence.

"really?" I look at him, I realized his expression changed.

"it must be so nice, I wish I could remember" I replied his smile that had now turned upside down and I could see invisible water coming out of his eyes, slow but it was coming down non stop.

"Yes, it is  nice, it was magical too. To me, you were my happinies" He sobbed.

"a-are you okay?" I was afraid, I couldn't understand why he was crying.

"Yoo.. comeback" he pleaded, not to me, but he just pleaded.

"please.. don't be like this" I was actually trembling, my palms was sweaty and I had sudden headaches, my brain felt like it's been hit by a car.

"Yoo"

URGH

we were childhood friends, but i guess you couldn't remember.

Please hold on Yoo, don't go, you'll break your parents heart

Suho! You can't die on me!

"Yoo!" I could hear Chanyeol's voice. I realize I was on the floor, holding my head, my body trembeling. I was aching, because I couldn't bear the pain in my head. Those memories flashing through my head. It was all mine, but I couldn't remember a thing.

My eyes felt heavy, my breathing out of control. Am I actually dying? Is this how heavy it feels to let out your final breath?

Yoo.. you're finally here?

Who's voice was that? So familiar, so warm.

 

To be continued.