Chapter 2: Oh Sehun

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

"But hyung! You don't involve in any sports!!" Sehun snaps back but Luhan already gone. Sehun growls in anger. "Huh, I thought he miss me..." Sehun blows his bangs up. He just want to inform Luhan that he'll be transferring to the same school with him. But what he planned already destroyed.

 

Being bored, he decides to clean up Luhan's room.

 

"Oh? What is this?" he thought to himself when he saw a book titled, "The Book of Secrets". He stops his cleaning for a while and take the book downstairs, reading it. I don't know hyung like to read this kind of book. At the moment, he thinks for a while and remember about what Luhan like and dislike. Reading supernatural and fantasy book is one of it. But, the book unique cover and title attracts Sehun's curiousity, later he read it.

 

 

The wind. His eyes glued to a symbol.

 

 

Suddenly he heard a storm. Sehun rushes to look outside. And thats true, a real storm is hitting. Then it black out. Sehun goes back to the book. But,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He can't believe what he see. His feet and body are like glued to the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like in a fantasy supernatural movies, the book is floating in the thin air and twelve unique yet strange symbols emerges, forming a circle then rotates slowly. He feels a sudden pain at his hand.

"Aghh!!" he screamed loud in pain while looking at his pale hand, just to make him shock more when the symbol that he saw before formed at his hand!

"Am I dreaming?"

 

Few minutes later, the storm is gone, also all become fine back to normal. He look at the book, still left on the page where he last stopped reading.

"Oh my god.. I'm really dreaming." said Sehun while rubbing his neck. His hand touches something cold.

"Since when did I wore a bracelet??" he questions himself. He look at his bracelet and found it has the same symbol with the one that he's reading now.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at school

 

The five of them are busy studying.

"Um guys, I felt peeing. Can one of you company me to toilet?" Luhan out of blue suddenly asks. But the fact is, the toilet is only 2 meters apart from them.

"Lu, just go in. You can even see us standing here from there." replies Baekhyun.

"But I'm scared." he whined again. It's not because he's cowardy person but the fact is that he can see dead bodies..

"Just go in yourself." replies Baekhyun. 

"No, I'm really scared!!" said Luhan firmly.

The two of them tensed up.

 

"Just go in, you cowardy person!!"

"Hey, I'm not a cowardy person!"

"Sure, you're just a scaredy cat that scared of insects, bugs and whatever sounded silly?!"

"Baekhyun!"

"Yes, what?! I knew that your father is wealthy person but you don't have to demand someone like that! The fact is, the toilet is only two meters apartt from where we're standing now yet you keep insisting on---"

 

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP AND READ THE BOOK!! ANYWAY, IT;S NOT HUGE FAVOR TO DO AS HE WANTED YOU JUST TO ACCOMPANY HIM TO THE TOILET. WOULD YOU JUST SAY YES?!"

Chen suddenly barked, after can't take with the ight anymore. As he let out of his anger, a dark and gloomy storm hits them. It happened for 15 minutes.

 

After the storm was gone, everyone look at Chen with confusion in his eyes.

"Chen, what the hell just happened?" Chen questioned himself. Everyone also seems like to give him the same question. Everyone are expecting fine weather since nothing about rain nor storm were reported in the evening.

"Guys, did the storm jus landed??" he questions. Everyone nodded.  Still, no one move.

 

"Hey Chen! When did you wore a ring?!" Luhan's voice suddenly cracked up, his forefinger is directing at Chen's middle finger.

Others, who were totally amused also look at it.

"What is this?"

 

The ring isn't an ordinary one. The shape looks like a scorpion, and had a sharp pointer at the front. With now everyone are confused why the storm just suddenly landed when Chen is angry, like he can rule the thunder and control the sky.

 

 

 

While Kris, still didn't budge from his seat, smirking like knowing everything.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating!

So, do you get hinted about Chen's power? Tell me if you do.

Next chapter maybe will be the sad one. So, beware.

Oh yeah, I had a sad news to you.

I'll be on hiatus for a while!

 

Well, subscribe and comment and vote! Seriously, I'll love you forever!

XOXO