The Begin of Story

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

Wow~ Thanks for subscribing my lovely subbies! I really love you!

Enjoy da first chapter, leave a comment about anything that u wanna say!

Oh yeah, some of you may wondering, where's Kris and Baekhyun's teaser right?

Don't worry, I've make a plot about them. Please notice that I'll announce anything

important through the subscriber feed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Being a prefect discipline exco, Do Kyungsoo is the one who arrives the most early or the first one to be at school. He need to make sure that no one is late for school and be on sharp time. Like always. Also, he hate mistake so much. Everyone knows, he strives to be number one in everything he does. A single mistake bring failure, so thats why he hate mistake.

 

Okay, back to the story;

 

Like always, he checked all the buildings and does not leave any single mistake dirt out. He's checking if there's anything fishy and suspicious. Suddenly, he hears a knocking sound behind him and something being dragged. He takes a quick turn to behind but, he sees nothing. Strange. He continues his work. But he hears knocking sounds again. And this time, it is louder than before, as if someone is knocking the door behind him. Scared a bit, he walks straight, turns to the left over Biology Lab, to the right and starts to run to the guard office, near the school entrance.

"Omo, are you alright, Kyungsoo?" the middle-aged guard asks him. But Kyungsoo can't say anything except for ruffling his hair. Seeing Kyungsoo's situation, the guard named as Mr. Lee gives him a glass of mineral water.

"Breath, Kyungsoo. Inhale, exhale..." Mr. Lee teaches him how to breath properly. After Kyungsoo breathes properly, Mr. Lee asks him what had happened.

"Eh? Our school didn't have any block named Chen!" exclaims Mr. Lee shockingly. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. He's sure that he read Chen!

"B-but I really read Chen!!" replies Kyungsoo in shock.

"Aishhh.. I think you still didn't know about this, right?" a question from Mr. Lee makes Kyungsoo feels in question. "Know what?" he thinks, he already knows everything about the school, but seems like not.

Mr. Lee squats down while Kyungsoo sits on the stair.

"You better know it yourself." he whisphers. Kyungsoo remains silent. He could sense what will he go through after this.

"Ahhh!! Ghost aren't real! Ugh!!" He cracks down while messing his hair.

 

 

Xi Luhan is very known as school bookworm by the students as he really loves reading. He will spend about three hours to read any of his favourite source book. Another fact is, he's a son to the famous China top company CEO, Xi Di Shi. His mother died when he's 5 years old and he lacks his father love too. Thanks goodness that he found his new hobby, reading since he's 7 years old as an interesting hobby. But, this not the point of the story.

Luhan always stay late at school just because he wants to read. Like, half of the books that in the library he had read it. But tonight, it is different from other night. He asks his friends to form a study group so that he would not feel sleepy. So his friends - Yoosung, Jongkook, Sejun and Taewoon come together. Everyone looks very happy and cheerful except for Jongkook, who is expressionless and looks pale.

"Hey, Jongkook. Are you alright? Are you sick?" out of his curiousity, Luhan asks. Everyone frown.

"Yo, man? Why are you asking such question?" Taewoon asks. Luhan frowns back. Did they didn't realize about Jongkook?

"Yah, what are you talking? He's sick right now. Why do you bring him too?" asks Luhan back, without replying Taewoon's question. He only care about Jongkook's condition right now.

Silence fill the air. Yoosung begin to talk.

"Um, Luhan? Do you see Jongkook?" he asks when he notices Luhan stares at the 'empty' seat beside him. Luhan nods. He waits for Yoosung to answer his reply but Yoosung keep silent.

 

But Yoosung begin to talk to him after they dismiss.

"Do you know why I ask you that?" he questions. And of course, Luhan shakes his head.

"I know it's late to tell you, but Jongkook had died this dusk." Yoosung paused, earning a strange shock look by Luhan.

"Then...." his mind makes conclusion.

"Let's talk about this later, you should get a good night sleep." says Yoosung before those two dismiss. But Luhan keeps reminding the thing. And one thing, who's the one that he talked after the dusk if it's not Jongkook?

 

 

The boy awkwardly enter the school entrance. He hide his face behind the hoodie and handkerchief. Behind those, his swollen, cuts, bruises and old scars are hiding. The boy is very smart, and is the smartest in the school. His name is Kim Jong Dae or Chen.

"Chen." Kyungsoo's voice is calling him, but Chen's eyes already closed tightly.

"Ugh.. Poor friend." sighes Kyungsoo heavily. He hope he could find a way to stop Chen's father from abusing him. Well, Chen's father is a great drinker, he would come to home about 3 in the monring in drunken way, which he would beat Chen if he makes any mistakes.

Kyungsoo is the only one who know about it. He and Chen had been bestfriend since the first year. Amidst his thought, Chen wakes up.

"Chen!" he exclaims after Chen wakes from his good night sleep. "Did the teacher came?" he mumbled. Kyungsoo shakes his head, in cute way. He could be as fierce as a lion during his shift being an exco and to people who didn't know him but for Chen, he can be very adorable! Anything for his bestfriend forever.

"Kyungsoo, Chen! The principal want to see you guys!" the class president, Jin announced. Both of them walk to the principal office.

There, they meet with another one student. Xi Luhan.

"Guys, I think I'm going to make three of you going into a new extra class. And another two will join later. What do you think?" the principal says.

"When?" asks Kyungsoo.

"Starting tomorrow night. So, you guys can bring extra clothes since you'll be going to face all the night with book." adds the principal. Luhan smiled, Kyungsoo narrows his eyes, thinking it is a little burden and forcing the student to study while Chen, glad it because he won't facing his father all night.

But they should know behind those smiles, an old and darkest secret will be revealed.

 

 

And, thats how it started.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holla! Wassup baby? How is my first chapter? Are you feeling any mystery? Thrilling?

comment below if you does! Love you XD