Chapter 8 - The Door of Secret

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

"No, Kyungsoo! Don't open the door!!"

 

But it was too late. Kyungsoo already pulled the door knob and the door was halfway opened. And Kyungsoo know how it felt like, into the room, like something is pushing and pulling him in one go. Since he had a small body, it's harder for him to pull anything around him.

 

But in a sudden, he felt like somebody had pushed him to the side. He closed his eyes tightly, and few secs later open back his eyelids and the first thing he saw was, a smile from a boy.

"Who are you?" asked Kyungsoo in confusion. That boy bloomed a a smile again.

"You'll always know me later." that boy helped Kyungsoo to stand up.

"Thanks for saving me, from that do..." Kyungsoo poked his head to the side and what made he shocked was, they're at the school mini field!

"Do you mean, door?" that boy questioned, Kyungsoo just nod in huge amount of confusion.

"Where it has gone?" When Kyungsoo turned to face that boy, he was already gone! Then Kyungsoo look around him.

In a sudden, he felt scared and the silentness there made the place more creepier than before. He started to get goosebump and left the field to his class.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Sehun grabbed Luhan's waist and dragged him to descend the stairs but it seized halfway, just the right time when Luhan stepped on it. Luckily Sehun managed to push him to the side and dragged him to the floor back. 

 

"Let's try to go at stairs right there!" Luhan pointed to the B's Stairs. Oh yeah, they're on C's Building and now running to the B's Building (C's and B's Building are attached) and hoping the same thing didn't happen there. Luhan ran first while Sehun felt uneasy with Luhan's choice. Still, he followed Luhan. But,

 

"Luhan! Stop!! It's dangerous!!"

 

But it was too late to turn back. Luhan turned to Sehun but something blocked his sight and can't see Sehun. Luhan's sure that he was 'prisoned' by something unseen.

 

"Luhan!!" Sehun shouted, running to Luhan but something blocked him, a quite far distance between him and Luhan.  And he knew what happened to Luhan.

 

"Hyung! Can you hear me?!"

 

"Yeah! What happened to me?! Where am I?" Luhan shouted back to Sehun.

 

"You're trapped! Under the collapse!"

 

"What?! How I'm going to get out of here?!!" Luhan searched around him but all was dark. And Luhan was frightened.

 

Sehun felt weak as he didn't know what to do. He remained silent. Until Luhan spoke,

 

"Sehun-ah, I felt suffocated as if my energy was out!"

 

 

That sentences made Sehun felt even more weaker.

 

Tell him to remove the small parts of the collapse at his left side.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes when his mind heard someone told him to.

 

"Hyung, remove the small parts of the collapse from your left side." Sehun ordered, waiting for an answer.

 

Tell him to keep doing it until he found a ray of light.

 

"Then?" Luhan voiced back.

 

Sehun just repeated what he heard just before. And Luhan just do what he heard. He kept removing the small pieces of concretes in which until he found a small hole within it.

 

"Sehun-ah, I think I found something!" Luhan yelled to Sehun.

 

"Dae?! What do you found?"

 

Luhan physically shrugged his shoulder himself  while cracking the hole a bit more. But he should know to beware to touch it.

 

 

Because,

 

 

As he cracked it a bit, almost half of the part at the left side collapsed! Luckily Luhan managed to get away from it so the pieces didn't fall onto him.

 

"Hyung!"

 

it was a moment of silence, which made Sehun nervous and even want to cry thinking about his dearest cousin.

 

"Luhan!!"

 

A bit tensed more, Sehun called Luhan again, with his full name while biting his lips nervously.

 

 

 

.....

 

 

"Sehun-ah!"

 

Sehun jerked from his desserted world, when Luhan called him.

 

"Hyung! You still there?!"

 

"Yeah, I'm. Sehun, I think I'm in a room now!" while Luhan in there, crawled into the crack which led him into a room. The crack wasn't really big but since he had small body, he easily passed it.

 

"Room?! What room?! Hyung, what's in there?!" asked Sehun in curious.

 

Luhan scanned around. It was a normal room. He was in daze a while, while scanning around. Suddenly his feet stepped on an object. Luhan was crazily shocked when he thought the object turned to be a human bone!

 

"Se-sehun-ah.." Luhan voice fainted as he called Sehun.

 

"Ne?"

 

"I want to get out from here!!!" Luhan shouted in tears, in fears. He looked around for a way out. But he got nothing! He saw nothing!! He stepped backwards. But then tumbled onto a comfortable bed. Tired, he just lay down.

 

That's when he accientally grabbed an old piece of paper. It's written;

 

Zhang Yixing, Chen's Apartment.

 

 

"Sehun-ah, is there someone named Zhang Yixing in our school?" He talked.

 

"Zhang Yixing? No, but maybe yes too. Why don't you just ask the other friends later?"

 

Luhan sighed. He look upward and notice a scary handwriting on the ceiling, written;

 

 

This is the first game, dude.

 

 

"Sehun! Think a way to get me out of here!!" Luhan shouted, felt scared again.

 

"I.. I..."

 

Tell him to jump from the window! NOW!

 

"Hyung! Jump from the window!!"

 

"What?! Are you crazy?! I couldn't see anything from the window, what if I..."

 

"Trust me!"

 

Luhan felt a strong energy blew in him up so he gathered courage and jump from it, as Sehun said!

 

The moment he jumped, he closed his eyes. For few minutes, he opened his eyes back, only to be greeted by Sehun's worried face.

 

"Hyung, are you alright?" and that time Luhan realized that his head was on Sehun's lap and everything was going normal back..

 

"Ugh~ Yeah, I'm alright. But my head was spinning round and round." complaint Luhan while gasping his forehead.

 

"Thanks GOD. Hyung, do you remember what happened?" Sehun helped Luhan to stand up, normally.

 

Luhan, at first can't say anything as he didn't remember but later, started to tell one by one.

 

"Sehun-ah, how did you know...."

 

"I don't know." Sehun shrugged his shoulder. "When i closed my eyes, I heard someone talked to me, in my mind, telling me to say this and that." bluntly, he spoke.

 

"Thats weird." he mumbled.

 

"I know. But, hyung.. What kind of room did  you enter?"

 

This time, Luhan shrugged his shoulder. "It was  just a normal room but.." he paused for a while. Sehun alreday turned to see his expression.

 

"But, what?" impatiently, Sehun asked.

 

"Something wasn't right in that room. Like, something had happened before. We must get the members to sort this out."

 

"Do you mean we're going to that room, once again? How?"

 

"Yeah, if necessary. But I think it is MUST!" Luhan equalized the 'must' word.  Again, Sehun felt uneasy about Luhan's decison.

 

"I think.."

 

"Luhan!"

 

Sehun's sentence left hanging as they turned and face the plae faced Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I just got back from haitus and now present you with latest chapter!

Oh girl, the first game just begin! What do you think? Can comment below?

Your subscribe and comment and vote are really appreciated! Thanks!

Till then, bye!