The Message

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

Luhan excused himself in the middle of converse between him, Chen and Baekhyun. To be honest, he feels uncomfortable whenever being together with Baekhyun, even he's too friendly and humour, loves to troll around. Actually, he can sense something weird with that new boy. He goes back to his classroom, read new books that he just borrow from library. He piles the book infront of him. But a book attracts him. The Book of Secrets.

"Did I borrow this too?" he questioned himself but then opens the book. However, it contains some calligraphic terms and symbols that he didn't understand. And, the book is also strange. Old and dusty.

 

 

 

And these weird symbols..

 

 

"Huh? What is this?" he mumbles to himself. He wants to look at more but Yoosung comes to his place.

"What are you reading bro?" Yoosung patts his back. Luhan immediately hides the book under his tabel while faking a smile.

"Nothing, Yooie. What's up?" Yoosung smiles when he heard Luhan calls him Yooie. Luhan is the 3rd intelligest in the school, after Chen and Kyungsoo. And maybe fourth, if Baekhyun is over him? He is not a scheming person.

"I want to talk... About that night." says Yoosung while grabbing a chair and sit beside him. Luhan quickly catch what he means. That night. Where Jongkook died.

"How did he died? Actually? And why I don't know?" Luhan asks, a bit no not a bit but much frustrated because no one informed him.

"I don't know too at first. I speak with him at the last time we meet before I go home to inform about the study group. What he all said is, "If I'm breathing..." and I thought he is joking or what. Then I bid goodbye to his mom but she sudden ask, " With who did you just talking to?" I felt weird too but I did not care and just go home." clears Yoosung. Luhan gulps.

"Who tell you that he's dead?" questions Luhan while looking around. He feels something is here, near him.

"Hmph.. His mother call me. She said that I'm talking alone all the time. That's when I thought why Jongkook said, "If I'm breathing..."..--"

"No, go away!!" Luhan suddenly yells whule cupping both of his ears. Yoosung shocks.

"Mianhae, please don't hate me! I'll go if..."

"Not you stupid!! The one whose behind you!" Luhan points behind. Yoosung look back. "But there's no....."

"There he's!!" Luhan cutted. Yoosung feels even more stranger and now, he feels scared. He does not think that Luhan is joking by seeing his face in terror.

"Listen Lu, there's nothing behind me! And you, just stop imagining things!!" Yoosung shakes Luhan's shoulde to wake him up to the reality. It works. But Luhan really did not imagining things. He really saw it! When Yoosung go back to his real place, the boy smirks at him and trailed him behind.

"Fck. What the hell that I'm just seeing?" Luhan slightly cursed. He keep imagining things nowadays. But he's sure that he really see it.

"Maybe it's just my astigmatisme." he reassures himself. Suddenly he feels something was grumpled in his hand. He look at his fist and there is a paper. "When did I grumple a paper?" he asks to himself. The letter read,

 

Look, your eyes.

This gonna be exciting. And fun.

Beware at night.

 

That short and fishy sentence. That mysterious message. But he notices something. Beware at night. Why night?

"Maybe someone wanna playing with me so I can't go to library at night or extra classes." he thinks. But,

"Wait. Or is he cautious me about the special extra night class?!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My newest update for this morning! There will be one this night (if I'm keen) hehe

So, Luhan can see dead people while Kyungsoo can read mind? What about Chen, Kris and Baekhyun then?

Oh yeah, I do mention that Kris will be on this chapter right?

But sadly I take it back since he didn't suit to be here yet xD (Anticipates next chapter)

Subscribe and comment and votes!!

And leave a comment!