Chapter 7

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

Luhan playfully flips his books onto the table. Sehun, who is walking behind him just smile over his cousin playful attitude.

"Hyung, can you please stop flipping around? Geesh, why are you being very happy today?" demands Sehun in annoying look. However, Luhan ignores his demand.

"It's because you're going to be my classmate pabo!" suddenly Luhan comes from behind, whacking Sehun with a book.

Sehun just ruffle his hair, "Ughh... Why I'm in your class, hyung?" he mutters under his breath but caught off guard by Luhan.

"Because you're extremely smart and intelligent! Otherwise, you can't skip class like that!" Luhan cheerfully replies in happy tone. He whack Sehun once again but this time, Sehun manages to run and instead, he hit Yoosung.

"Wow, what's with whacking other people head, man?" Yoosung speaks, while rubbing his head and neck. Sehun smiles and Luhan laughs dryly.

"Whoops! Sorry, I caught the wrong person!" says Luhan, apologizing to the taller latter. But Yoosung seems to be fine with it, even though it hurts him a bit.

"Don't worry man. I'm alright. Who is him by the way?" Practically Sehun glares at Yoosung when he points at him.

"Ah, he's my cousin. His name is Sehun." Luhan introduces directly. Yoosung steps forward to Sehun and greets him with smile but Sehun still put on his poker face.

"Aw, Lulu. Your cousin is weird. By the way, I'm going to meet Taewoon! See you later, kiddo!" Yoosung waves.

Luhan can feel his burned cheeks. He unnoticely kicks Sehun's .

"Yah! Why are you being like that?!" he scolds Sehun but still, no response.

 

"Hy-hyu-hyung... What happens to our..." Sehun points to the class. Luhan follow where Sehun is pointing his forefinger.

"Oh my god. What the crap..?" it's not the classroom! Instead, it was a room! A complete room! There are cupboard, table, chairs, bed and clothes. And it's half burned.

"Hyung, we should go." Sehun mutters but Luhan couldn't move his leg, rooted to the floor. Sehun alos can't leave, since Luhan can't. They state at the classroom and adegan by adegan begin to play.

 

The first adegan is - a bunch of man. Invading a small room, with an axe, knife and sort. Practically, they destroyed everything in the house. Then, they knocked down a cupboard. Then, a pool of blood quickly flooded the floor.

The second adegan - a mother, came back from market. She saw what happened and quickly got on the cupboard. Her son was hiding in the cupboard and already died.

The third adegan - the men beat all of them. Leaving their bodies rot in the room and burnt to ashes.

 

 

Standing still there. Luhan and Sehun see the bodies suddenly wake up, in truly horrible face, creeping closer to them. And what think now is,

 

RUN!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subbing! I love you!

By the way, another character will come and the first game going to end soon!

Tell me if you feel confuse or throw me anything at the comment box!

Please do subscribe, comment and vote! It'll make my day brighter!

XOXO