Chapter 3: Old Friend

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

Hi everyone! How are you XD (I knew such a lame question)

Anyway, this is the newest update from me.

Oh yeah, do you like VIXX? I found a fic about them and EXO. Click HERE.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyungsoo stares blankly at the book. His Physics Text Book. An old memory snap back into his mind. He remembers everything that happened years ago, before he's selected to enter this school..

 

[flashback]

 

Kyungsoo bite his lower lips. He felt hurt, his pride was hurted. Everyone was celebrating Yixing's won, in ranking the 1st in the school left Kyungsoo as the 2nd. And Kyungsoo hate this. He hate defeat. He wanted to be number one in everything he did. Yes, at least he's second after 3 points behind Yixing in Physics. He arranged his step slowly to Yixing's place.

"Congratulations, Yixing." he mutters, while faking a smile. Yixing look at him, a big smile flashed on his face.

 

Yixing was Kyungsoo's bestfriend. They did everything together. And even lived in the same neighborhood. But that time, Kyungsoo forgot about their relationship, their bestfriend-ship after jealousy took over him.

"I promise I'll step over you one day." he vowed. He stared blankly at Yixing from his place, his  heart was full of hatred now. But still, he want to maintain his relationship with Yixing.

"Kyungsoo, what are you staring at?" Yixing approached his dearly friend at his place while Kyungsoo didn't even realized when did Yixing went there.

"Hum, nothing." Kyungsoo muttered under his breath while Yixing just smile.

 

 

(next day)

With Yixing topping the ranking list, everyone eyes were at him. While Kyungsoo, all of his achievements were forgotten and nobody seriously cared about him. That made him hate Yixing even more. Their relation got more distant and distant. He vowed himself that he'll take over Yixing's place in everything he need to do.

"Kyungsoo, what's wrong with you?" one day, Yixing asked. Kyungsoo didn't answer. Instead, he ignored Yixing's apperance there.

"Kyungie, let me know if something wrong." Yixing put his hand onto Kyungsoo's but harshly pushed away by him.

"Nothing. Can you just go?" Kyungsoo replied rudely. Yixing drooped.

"Yah, did I do wrong?" Yixing impatiently asked again, holding Kyungsoo's hand tightly. And again, it was harshly pushed.

"Are you deaf?! I said no! Just go away!!" tempted, Kyungsoo got up from his seat and left the class.


And for the whole day, he skipped the class. That was enough to make Yixing worried.

"Oh, Kyungsoo forgive me." Yixing thought.

 

----

 

Kyungsoo frustrately tore his Physics textbook, out of his anger. His mind kept generating evil ideas to get rid of Yixing. With that, he can be the top student.

Kyungsoo didn't know, how worried Yixing was. Searching for him all around, dared to skip class just to find him, answered thousands of excuses when teacher asked why Kyungsoo didn't show up.

After few days of absent, finally Kyungsoo showed up again. He want to meet Yixing and fulfill his vow against him. GET RID OF HIM.

He waited, but Yixing didn't show up. Not a day, but for a week. And now, his mind and heart began to feel worried too. He had been heard of rumours spreading around that maybe Yixing was dead, or transfer to new school or maybe dissappeared.

After two weeks of Yixing's lost, he found a letter on his table, mysteriously. The letter written;

 

Hi Kyungsoo,

I know that you're upset because I'm on the top.

But be happy now since you'll be on the top from now on.

-Yixing-

 

Kyungsoo left pinned, light-strucked by the sudden letter of Yixing. Kyungsoo regretted his evil mind. He regretted of himself. He regretted how selfish he was. He didn't even congratulated Yixing properly. He was too busy to mind his jealousy. Jealousy over his true friend. With that, Kyungsoo sprinted to where Yixing live.

 

"OH GOD, what I've done? Yixing... Where are you?" Kyungsoo stood in daze, after seeing that Yixing's house was burnt to ashes, not leaving any clue to find out where he's.

 

Kyungsoo knelt down, hot tears running down from his cheeks, in very regret feels.

 

"Mianhae Yixing. I'm too selfish. I'm jealous over your intelligent mind. I'm a total jerk. I'm not a good friend. Mianhae, Yixing-ah!!" Kyungsoo blamed himself, and his evil mind. Yes, he really regretted everything that his mind had planned.

And now, he lost a bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

[end of flashback]

 

 

Everything that he does always remind him to Yixing. No one knew where he is now. Silently, a tears dropped.

"I'm sorry Yixing." he thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And without anyone know, Baekhyun accidentally overheard what Kyungsoo thought. He pinned himself against the wall, hoping his mind won't think anything as he remember that Kyungsoo also can read mind too.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

How was this? Sorry if it's not sad at all.

o.O did I just turned our cutie Kyungsoo to a jerk??

Anyway, thanks to anyone that subscribe, comment and vote! Hey, it's not late yet for you to do so!

So, please subscribe, comment and vote! It'll be such a bright day for me XD

BTW, what do you think happened to Lay? The 1st Game will be starting soon!