Chapter 10: part two

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

 

Kyungsoo is the first one to arrive eat the school. The night is windy and the cold wind chilled Kyungsoo’s backbone. He is prepared tonight. He will take every risk tonight, including to sacrifice his own life. The dagger that he bring along him was kept safely in its sheath, beneath his shirt.

 

    “Kyungsoo!”

 

Kyungsoo turned and smiled at the two unseparateable lads. Luhan and Sehun. Those two agreed to join him tonight, helping him and their first exploration. In which means, it could bring the kiss of death of them. Still, they’re unsure about that and let the exploration finish first. Hastily, Kyungsoo grabbed his torchlight and headed to the two students.

 

     “Are you ready? Tonight will be a long night.” Kyungsoo said, in smirk while standing near the guard pole. Sehun and Luhan both nodded. Their eyes flamed with determination and so on with Kyungsoo.

 

His curiosity for Yixing never faded out.

 

     “Lets end this quickly.” Kyungsoo whispered  before starting his first step into their exploration.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

   “Okay guys, be prepared in three, two…” Sehun counted and,

 

 

One.

 

Kyungsoo look at his wristwatch while Luhan just stood in gaped when ‘one’ slipped out from Sehun’s mouth.

 

And

 

POOF!

 

The class where they stood for their first exploration completely changed. The desks and chairs were changed with the dead/dry leaves, branches and sort of like that. The floor become the ground and its like they’re trapped in the tendrils. (?)

 

     “Oh GOD, is this our class?” Luhan asked, removing some branched on his way.

 

       “In present day yes but few years ago, no. We need to walk about 100 meters more to reach our school.” Sehun replied. His arm was bruised and lacerated because of the thorns.

 

        “How did you know?” while Kyungsoo was struggling to escape himself.

 

Sehun smirked. Luhan also look at him. “Through this useful guide book.” Sehun showed them The Book of Secrets. Luhan slightly gaped.

 

          “Yah, how did you know…”

 

          “I cleaned your room and found this. In addition, I also discovered my power through this book. You too, right?” Sehun gives Luhan and Kyungsoo a cynical glare.

 

          “I…”

 

           “Guys, you should see this.” Kyungsoo suddenly called them, they head up towards where Kyungsoo is standing in dazed. As they swept the grasses and bushes, there stood a familiar building in front of them. Very, very familiar one. None other than CHEN BUILDING.

 

Yeah, the building that appeared replacing their school building when the night comes.

 

          “If you want to know, the one that had a signboard is where our classroom was situated. Next to the building is where we always had our night class held, also where Luhan hyung and I trapped.” Sehun speaks, adding the information.

 

Known for his stubborn head, Kyungsoo head first when he heard the information. Sehun and Luhan begged him to wait them but he went first. Luckily the two stamina are strong enough to catch him. They trailed through the stairs first. Its when Kyungsoo noticed about a room near the stairs.

 

        “Where I’ve seen this before?” he thought to himself.

 

No, Kyungsoo! Don’t open the door!

 

Bingo! The ‘dangerous’ door! And that boy, who saved him. He suddenly longed to meet him. He does remember his face, blond hair and his smile…

 

        “Kyungsoo, hyung! Palli!!” Sehun snapped from the first floor. Kyungsoo kicked back to reality and climbed the stairs quickly. Now, they’re in an empty room.

 

        “According from what I read, this room is the 5 Pheonix Classroom in what we see in present day.” Said Sehun.

 

        “Where’s the room where Luhan was trapped?” asked Kyungsoo while his eyes are darting around.

 

         “I don’t know. That’s why I said we need to search one by one. I never been there, only Luhan could confirm.” Replies Sehun. As he moves closer at Kyungsoo, he stumbles upon something, make him landed on the bed. Thanks to the comfy mattress (on the bed) otherwise Sehun will land to the floor. His hand manages to grab something by coincidence when he fell. A dusty old paper.

 

 

Zhang Yixing, CHEN Building

 

 

           “Guys, I think we’re in the right room. Look!” Luhan suddenly stated, his forefinger points at the ceiling.

 

 

This is the first game, dude.

 

 

            “And Luhan hyung did mention Zhang Yixing name, right?” Sehun showed the handwriting to Luhan and Kyungsoo. Luhan and his dumbfound looks while Kyungsoo pounced towards Sehun, like a hungry wolf and grabbed the piece of paper at Sehun’s hand. 

 

            “Yixing…” as he mutters Yixing’s name, suddenly they all feel goose bumps and can predict something could happen. Kyungsoo seems to be absorbed in his thought when Luhan patted his shoulder.

 

            “Do you know, this person?” asked Luhan in his innocent face, But Kyungsoo refused to answer. He let out a sigh.

 

             “Do you know him?” Luhan repeated while Sehun examined around the room. He suddenly come up with a conclusion sounded;

 

             “Zhang Yixing is…” there he paused. Looking at them with a smirk. Luhan felt curious. Kyungsoo felt nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another part is coming!!