Chapter 11: Part 3

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

 

                   “Zhang Yixing is…” there he paused. Looking at them with a smirk. Luhan felt curious. Kyungsoo felt nervous.

 

                     “Your old friend right, Kyungsoo?” this time Kyungsoo halted. He can’t answer the question when he remember back what he had done neither he can face Sehun’s cynical eye-contact.

 

                      “But when you wanted to carry out your plan, he suddenly went missing and you regretted it, right?” Sehun out of blue continue. Halted again.

 

                      “G-guys? What’s happening here? Kyungsoo?” Luhan faced Kyungsoo. Nice, he’s going to cry.

 

                      “It’s a long story.” Kyungsoo sighes.

 

                      “Mind to tell us?” Luhan begged.

      

                      “I got jealous, then he disappeared. This is where he lived. But I never once went here. He always forbade me. He said it was dangerous here. So I obeyed. Years after that I started to school here. And Chen became my best friend.  Then I met you, Luhan. When we made an eye contact, I avoided it because I can see a shadow within your eyes. And he’s Baekhyun. I constantly hate him because of him, I discovered my sixth sense. And because of him too, many strange things happened. I got some notes. One of it describe about a journey and I pretty sure this is the journey it meant in the note. I even argued with Baekhyun during the first night class. You noticed it right, Luhan?” turning at Luhan, Kyungsoo halfly smiled.

 

           “Argue? When?”

 

           “Where you and Kris came from the library way and both of you panted hard. Oh yeah, Kris.. I also didn’t trust him because he seems mysterious. And dangerous too. His y face. And you want to know why I stared at the door, one near the stairs? It was the door that I told you. Where a guy saved me. And left me too. And—“

 

           “Argh!!!” Luhan suddenly screamed in pain. They can see a figure clearly choked him and make him disappeared with him. Sehun and Kyungsoo however too late to stop him.

 

            “Luhan! Luhan!!” Sehun called. Kyungsoo also did the same.

 

            “Yixing-ah, I know its you!! Please, forgive me!! My friends are innocent!! Please let Chen, Baekhyun, Kris and Luhan go!! Take me instead. Please…” Kyungsoo literally fell on his knees, begging sincerely to take him instead of his friends. He’s in tears, of course. But, even if he cried his eyes out, nothing could undo this back.

 

             “Hyung! You can read mind! You can foresee future! Use your abilty! Use your knowledge!!” Sehun felt dreaded. Anything slipped out from his mouth could be useful sometimes.

 

             “I can’t see the future!”

 

             “You can!”

 

              “No! I can—“

 

Sehun make a drastic move to pull Kyungsoo into his tight hug. Kyungsoo closed his eyes.

 

No no no..

 

 

He just can’t…

 

 

A lot of tears, a lot of loss, a lot of cries to be mourned. Kyungsoo too, cries.

 

 

           “I just can’t.. Their souls aren’t in peace. It was too hurt.. I can’t stand—“

 

          “Shh, focus hyung. I knew you can.” Sehun encouraged him. Kyungsoo focused. It was like a time-leap vision.

 

           “Straight. Left. Door. Chen. Unconscious. Kris and Chen. Baekhyun… there’s another guy with Baekhyun. I can’t see his face.” Kyungsoo opened his eyes back.

 

           “Thanks, hyung. You did great! Now lets find them!!” Sehun grabbed the shorter lad’s hand while sprinting along the way. Then he saw a door. It’s the only door on the floor. Without hesitating more, he pounced to the door and break it. Luckily it was an old door so he can break it easily.

 

          “Chen!” Kyungsoo exclaimed as he saw the figure of his bestfriend who was laying down, faced to the ground. He’s not dead, yet. Kyungsoo helped Chen to gain his conscious back. As he gained it, Kyungsoo and Sehun helped him to get out from the spooky room.

 

           “How did you guys get here?” asked Chen. His eyes also were at Sehun since he didn’t know him yet.

 

           “Long story. Plus, he’s Luhan’s cousin. Sehun.”  Kyungsoo introduced Sehun to Chen. But they can’t even do a proper handshake since the part begins to collapse. They run and run and finally stopped to catch their breath.

 

            "Let's find Baekhyun! He's somewhere here!!" stated Kyungsoo. Sehun and Chen stared at him and in a sudden again Chen runs to a certain place. And Kyungsoo and Sehun couldn't stop him so they followed Chen. How well Chen run. He just brought them into a 'secret' place.

 

 

            "Where are you, Chen?!" Kyungsoo used his loud voice as he and Sehun failed to locate Chen.

 

             "Here!!" Their scream was replied by Chen's husky voice, coming from around nearest place. Kyungsoo's eyes spotted Chen's whereabout so he grabbed Sehun's hand and stormed at them. There, they meets Baekhyun who was lacerated and a guy who had blond hair and wore a cap in which completely hard for them to guess his face.

 

               "Baekhyun-ah, are you okay?" Chen examined Baekhyun's body while Kyungsoo stared at the guy who kept silent at the moments. Their eyes connected to each other, Kyungsoo widen his eyes.

 

                 "Wh-who a-ar-are y-you?" Kyungsoo stuttered, in shocked. The man raised his head and take off his cap from his head.

 

                  "I'm Lay." he introduced himself. He sat cross legged, staring at Kyungsoo while smirking like knowing everything. But for Kyungsoo, he's in static shock after seeing Lay. His lips is stuttering to something that he can't explain off.

 

                  "I'm Yixing's twin. That's why we looks a like." Lay stated, making Sehun who's busy with Baekhyun turned at him.

                   “Yixing’s twin..? But he never once told me that he had a twin!!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, his face kinda express that Lay’s lying.

                   “We’re separated since child. And he never knew about my existence too.” Lay softly sigh while looking at Baekhyun who’s just awake from his ‘sleep’.

Suddenly they’re jolted by the loud echoed laugh and they know nobody can laugh that loud unless it’s ghost. Yet, the three gray wolves appearances just make them more terrified but they’re too scared to run. Which make them stiff.

 

 

But Chen can’t stay still. Like something is controlled him over, he bravely stepped forward and just  in exact when the wolves are in front of him, he gasped one of the wolves head, while mumbling something, like a spell that make it go away from them.

 

           “Guys… RUN!!!!”

 

Chen led their way and then stopped behind a big tree trunk. If it was counted, they’re been running for about 3 kilometers long, tough way.

 

            “It’s safe now!” stated Chen. They try to get a hold of their breath as they stopped.

 

              “Lets find Luhan and Kris! They’re in danger!!” Kyungsoo requested. His stubborn side is back.

 

              “No, we can’t. We need to wait till tomorrow” Said Chen.

 

              “No! We can’t!! THEY’RE IN DANGER!! Do you want to see them die?”

 

              “It’s already dawn!! It’ll be back to our school building again!”

 

            “Chen-ah, I’ve something to ask you!” exclaimed Kyungsoo while ruffling his hair.

 

            “What?” Chen tries to catch his breath. While Sehun and Lay helped Baekhyun.

 

            “What are you doing here? How do you know everything here?”

 

That time Chen raised his head.

 

             “I.. Um.. I actually knew everything since it started.”

 

Chen didn’t dare to look at their eyes.

 

              “YOU WHAT?! Then why did Yixing is revenging us if I’m the only one that made mistakes at him?” Kyungsoo began to cry.

 

  

 

 

 

 

Sigh..

 

 

 

 

              “Actually he’s not only after you but he’s actually after us. Maybe you didn’t know this but it all had their own secret. Do you know who’s Kris? Do you want to know why Yixing is after us? Do you know why we get disturbed? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?!” Chen’s sentences tone hit higher and higher octaves and his tears begin to fall down too. Lay, Sehun and Baekhyun can’t interfered them.

 

              “Tell me then!”

 

 

Chen smirked, even though his eyes are wet with tears. Now listen dear, we’ll hear Chen’s confession.

 

 

               “It all started with our school principal and two other persons.. Do you know he’s Kris’s grandfather? Actually Kris also knew about this that’s why he come to our school and decided to help us but when he met Luhan, he can predict something that was even more bigger than he expected will await us…”

 

               “So, he come to give us warning?” Sehun speaks.  Chen nodded.

 

               “Do you want to know who’re another man?”

 

               “Who?” Baekhyun quickly asked.

 

               “My father and Xi Di Shi..”

 

                “WAIT! Isn’t Xi Di Shi is Luhan’s father? But how it connected to your father?” Kyungsoo impatiently interrupted.

 

                “Together, they complotted to build our now school, XOXO High School at Chen’s building base. But, the dwellers aren’t agreed with their plan so they raged and burned the building after destroying it. That’s why we’re disturbed by the unpeaceful souls of dwellers that died in the collapse. And Yixing is after us because of Luhan’s and my father. He wanted to avenge he and his family unfair death by revenging at me and Luhan. So with Kris, since his grandfather started it all. Clear?”

 

 

They stare Chen in disbelieve. Their jaws dropped.

 

                “How do you know all of this?”

 

                “I heard my father and Luhan’s father conversation.” Chen simply answered.

 

                “Guys, we should get some sleep before we continue this journey. It’ll be more exciting tomorrow.” Lay said as he laid himself against the trunks. Chen and Kyungsoo look at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys!! Thanks for subscribing and commenting! Voting too!!
And don’t be a silent reader!! I’d love to see your comment or subscribe xD
Gahhh~ This story will complete soon!