Chapter 12: Escape

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

Le morning

 

Sehun stretched his body as he is awake from his deep slumber. When he gain his clear vision back, he saw Lay in front of him. Lay bloomed a smile as soon as he saw Sehun.

 

"Nice sleep?" Lay raised his brow. Sehun shifted his gaze to the other.

 

"You don't have to be so nice to me." Sehun muttered while searching for his backpack. Lay didn't surprised with Sehun's answer since he already knew Sehun's type is kinda cold and quiet.

 

"Your backpack is on the..." Lay immediately paused his sentence after seeung Sehun climbing up the tree to pic his backpack that was stucked on its' branch. Lay gazed at Sehun meanwhile Sehun pretended to be busy searching for stuff in his backpack but the truth is, nothing in his backpack.

 

"Gaaah~~~ I'm awake~~~" exclaimed Baekhyun in a sudden. Both Sehun and Lay startled. They didn't expect that Baekhyun's voice could be as loud as that.

 

"Yah, shut it! This is our school area remember?" Chen voiced from behind the tree trunk.

 

"Geez.. Whatsoever." Baekhyun pulled an annoying face while Chen replied it by sticking out his tongue.

 

Now, everyone already woke up and they re-started their searching. Sehun and Kyungsoo keep walking together closely meanwhile Baekhyun and Chen keep on talking about something they the rest didn't pay any attention off them Lay is at the very front, walking very carefully and ignoring anyone else there. It's weekend so there's no one in the school. Even the security guard.

 

"where we should start now?" asked Baekhyun. Everyone attention is at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo gestured to their class building.

 

"We should start there since everything that's involved started there."

 

Lay nodded as he climbed the stairs, followed by Chen, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun. They jogged into their classroom. Nothing changed there afterall. Their tables are all in usual position. But Sehun noticed something on Luhan's and Kris's table.

 

Sehun gestured Chen to pick the note that was on Kris's desk since he's the nearest at the place, meanwhile Sehun will pick Luhan's.

 

Xi Luhan.
3F7RMB

 

حاري اين مروڤاكن حاري يڠ تراخير.

 

After reading the note aloud, everyone are looking at Sehun with confusion writter all over their faces. Chen takes his turn to read.

 

Kris Wu.
2F7RMB

حاري اين مروڤاكن حاري يڠ تراخير.

 

"What kind hell of note is this?" asked Baekhyun angrily. Chen and Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

"Guys, you should look here." Kyungsoo stated from the teacher's table. Everyone ran at him and found the same handwriting too.

 

سلسايكن سڅڤٺ موڠکين! جالن کلوار حاڽا ساتو...

 

"I don't even know what kind of language and alphabets that he used!" Sehun sighed in loss. It might be a clue or something but they just couldn't read it. And understanding it is way far too impossible.

 

"What is that?" Lay grabbed the notes and began scanning it. His mouth changed to O shaped just he read the notes.

"Hey, it's a code and something with Arabic Letters!" his face turned to an excited expression.

"So, you know how to read it?" Chen and Baekhyun rushed towards Lay. He nodded and grabbed his notebook and a pen.

 

حاري اين مروڤاكن حاري يڠ تراخير.

 

= Hari Ini merupakan hari yang terakhir

 

"Oh?? What it means? It's not Hangul right?" Chen interposed.

"Nope." replied Lay while scribbling down the second one.

 

سلسايكن سڅڤٺ موڠکين! جالن کلوار حاڽا ساتو...

= Selesaikan secepat mungkin! Jalan Keluar hanya satu...

 

"Could you translate? We're not language students." everybody agreed with Baekhyun's statement.

 

"It said, Today is the last day. Please finish it as soon as possible! There's only one way out!" lay's voice faint at the end, Sehun and Kyungsoo look at each other meanwhile Baekhyun and Chen alerted. The only one who's expresssionless here is Lay. He really really did not have any idea of this.

 

"What we're supposed to do now?" asked Lay. He truly don’t know what he should do.

 

Sehun suddenly spoke from behind all of them, gesturing themselves to take a look at Kyungsoo who’s busy writing something.

 

“What are you..”

 

“Are you trans--”

 

Sehun cut off, “Yep, he is translating the rest. And don’t ask me how he know that code.”

 

“Dude, it was how Yixing used to write his express notes.” Kyungsoo turned in glares. Sehun raised his brows and just gave the rest of them well-he-knew-everything looks.

 

“Done!”

 

They keep pushing each other in order to see the broken codes.

 

2F7RKB

3F7RMB

2 & 3 – Second and Third

F – Floor

7 – Seventh

R - Room

K & M – ONE

B – Building

 

They nodded in approval since everything is making sense but except for that one.

 

“How the hell K & M are ONE?” asked Baekhyun while crossing his arms with judging looks.

 

“Idiots. If you look at your keyboard letters now, K is above M so that explains as ONE.”

 

“Ahh. But what then? I still didn’t understand..” if it’s not for Lay’s question, everyone must have been storming in with the same questions too.

 

“I think it gave us clues about Luhan and Kris whereabout.” Chen concluded. Then he grabbed that note and tried to relate with Kyungsoo’s translation.

 

“Luhan, third floor, seventh room, Building. Kris, second floor, seventh room, Building.. Now, what is K and M…” Chen tried to think as deeper as he can.

 

Baekhyun slammed the table hard then,

 

“K and M Buildings! K & M Blocks are attached as ONE!” Baekhyun made his conclusion in which everyone also agreed.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo accidentally made eye contact.

 

“Isn’t this exciting to have a genius friend like me?”

 

“Exciting what? But I’m glad because you’re my friend.”

 

“See? You’d admit it now.”

 

“Whatsoever. Shall we run now?”

 

“Sure, buddy.”

 

They really in good terms now but their friends were watching with confusion yet strange looks cause they’ve been locking their eyes together, serious eyes contacts with weird gestures along.

 

“Are you guys were possessed?” asked Lay. He’s forever blur.

 

“Let’s make a run to K&M Blocks now! Kaja!!” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ran first, then Sehun and Chen. Meanwhile Lay was at the behind, and alone.

 

K & M Blocks~

 

“Go to seventh room! Lay-sshi, Sehun-sshi, go upstairs. The seventh room, remember!” Baekhyun ordered meanwhile Chen, Kyungsoo and himself will look for Kris. Unfortunately, the door was locked that they wrecked it. They failed in their first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth attempt and now aiming for their seventh.

 

“Aish, this idiot door!!” Baekhyun tried their seventh attempt by himself and just GOD know how it really wrecked after Baekhyun smashed his body at the door.

 

“Oh God Baek, why you didn’t curse at the first attempt?” joked Chen while helping Baekhyun to stand back.

 

“It’s not funny troll. How even you ranked the first anyway if you like to troll like this. Ouch, my back..” Baekhyun grasped his back. Kyungsoo giggled over their behavior. Oh chingus…

 

Kyungsoo is on the first move but suddenly his face planted onto something hard when he stumbled over something that he guessed it as books.

 

“Is this is a library? Or an old library?” Baekhyun helped Kyungsoo meanwhile Chen scanned around.

 

“There’s no sign of Kris here. Are you sure this is where the note said?” Baekhyun started to judge Kyungsoo.

 

Intense stare, cold eyes contact and connected minds, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun almost start to argue if it’s not shocked by the shelf collapsed then followed by a loud thumps from above.

 

They thought the blocks wanna collapse but it’s definitely not.

 

 

Meanwhile Lay and Sehun…

 

Both of them paced fast upstairs while busy searching for seventh room.

“Hyung, it’s locked!” exclaimed Sehun. Lay then told Sehun to step aside a bit and made an awesome kick. The door broke (not really…) . Sehun thumbs up upon Lay’s action then entered the room.

It’s dark, spooky, dirty and dusty! Sehun and Lay wouldn’t have notice Luhan if he’s not wearing his strange bracelet.

“Hyung!!” Both Lay and Sehun exclaimed while running towards Luhan who’s sprawled on the floor, unconscious.

“What do we do now? He’s not going to wake…”

“Uhuh~ Wait? Where am I???”

Lay and Sehun look each other in disbelief. “Hyung!!!!”

“Oh..? You..?? Sehunnie!!” Luhan quickly pulled Sehun into his embrace tightly.

“How did you ended up being here?”

“I guess Yixing hyung is very kind to send notes to us.”

They giggled.

“We need to get out here ASAP. Let’s go!” muttered Lay.

“Alright. But please get that book first. I’m too short to reach it.  Sehunnie?” Luhan made his puppy eyes that Sehun couldn’t turn him down because he’s too cute to handle!

Sehun groaned as he stood up and tiptoed to reach the book that Luhan mentioned that was placed on top of the shelf. He reached it but he lost his balance and somehow stepped onto something. Then, the three of them felt not stepping on ground before their smacked onto something hard with a loud thump!

“Ouch….” The three of them hissed in pain.

 

“Lay? Sehun?? Luhan???”

 

They turned around to see the voice owner. He’s none other than Kyungsoo.  Their eyes laid at Chen and Baekhyun who’re struggling to carry the super tall Kris.

“Is that Kris?”

“Died?

“Ring??”

 

Some sort of questions from them need to be answered.

 

“Not die yet, just awake… Is Luhan with you?” they smiled after hearing Kris’s voice.

“Yep, perfectly fine..” Luhan replied.

“Except for our . It still hurts.” Lay added.

“Hahaha, talking about , how on earth you fell from up there?” asked Chen. Of course they’re confused.

“Luhan hyung asked me to pick his book when I suddenly stepped onto something and we happened to fall down, in very embarrassed way. Oh~” Sehun sighed.

“I never knew there’s a secret way out here.”

“Neither me.”

“Me too.”

“Hey, this is not just a library.. Actually isn’t library at all. Look at these.” Lay pushed some books from the huge stack and it revealed about 10~15 human skeletons but with scattered bones. They’re too terrified to even glance at it. They absolutely had no idea how Lay could stand it.

“We should call the police now and left.” Suggested Baekhyun.

“Not a bad idea. Luckily I remember to bring my phone.” Sehun took out his phone then dialed 911. After mentioning things that were necessary, waiting about thirty minutes then the polices arrived. They told them the stories from A-Z.

The polices thanked them for the co-operation and told them they’ll handle the rest.

“Let’s go home now. I really miss comfy bed! Ahhh~” Baekhyun stated. Kyungsoo nudged him.

“Everyone too! Idiot.” Muttered Kyungsoo.

“Yah, can you stop using idiot? It’s not a good word you know. Ergh~” Baekhyun pouted and Kyungsoo found it cute!

“Whatever, dude. Let’s go home.” Kyungsoo wrapped his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulders.

As they’re at the entrance gate, a certain person made them halted.

“Yixing………” they were lost for words. ‘Yixing’ smiled before muttering a faint ‘Thank You’ before disappeared into thin air.

“I hope he’ll be happy. He’s very nice.” Said Sehun.

“Yeah, he’s really kind of us. Even though he made us involved in this insane game.” Kyungsoo patted Sehun’s shoulder.

“I guess he won’t suffer anymore.” Lay sighed.

“Cheer up everyone! We already got the end! So, bygones are bygones! It’s time for us to feel free now!” Chen and Baekhyun energetically exclaimed.

“Hm~ They’re right. So, anyone would stay back at my home tonight?” Luhan questioned and they all agreed with Luhan’s idea.

 

They really thought this is the end.

Hm~ Do you think so?

I guess not.