Chapter 6 - Trapped

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

Hi! I'm really sorry since I haven't updated for few days.

I'm really busy and tired. ^^ I promise someone that I'm going to do triple update.

So yeah. Enjoy XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan and Chen feel exhausted as they had been removing the woods for almost one hour and half. Being very tired, they give up. Chen and Luhan sit against each other. The cold midnight wind chill them.

"How we're going to get out from here?" asks Luhan in terrified. Chen shrugs his shoulder.

"What time is now?" asks Chen since he didn't wear watch at the time. Luhan glances at his watch.It pointed at 8:30 p.m. But he then notice something weird. Something is wrong with his watch!

 

 

It's not ticking.

 

 

One second, two secs, three secs and Luhan wait till one minute. But he's really right. It still didn't ticking.

"Chen-ah.. Something is wrong here." Luhan mutters under his breath. Chen quickly turns at Luhan.

"What do you mean?" he asks in confusion. In shivers, Luhan show his watch to Chen. His expression immediately changed.

"It's...."

"Not ticking." Chen and Luhan both turn behind to know the owner of the voice who cut Chen's word.

"Sehun?!" Luhan breathed out in shock. Through the half moonlight shine, he see a tall boy with perfect proportions, walking closer to them. Which Luhan notice he's Sehun, his cousin.

"Hyung?" the boy mentioned voiced back. Now, Luhan is sure that he's Sehun. Sehun walks toward at them. Chen still stand in confusion.

"What happened here, hyung?" questions Sehun after he saw the collapse. According to Sehun, something terrible must be happened here.

"We're strucked here. And you? Wait. How do you come here??"

"I don't know. I felt something controlled me and when I got to my sense back, I'm under a collapsed room." cleared Sehun. He glance at Chen then flashes him a big smile. Even he know that it's not the time to smile.

Chen interrupts in sudden, "Wait, you said a collapsed room, where it is?"

Sehun pointed to the left side. It is dark and creepy there. To the left side is where classrooms located and right where Sehun pointed is at 5 Pheonix...

 

"Wait. Kris and Kyungsoo!!" Luhan and Chen faced each other while storming towards the wood collapsed. They tried to smash it with their body but to your information, compared to the collapse, their bodies were just 1/6 of it.

Just the want to smash it with their last attempt, a strong wind blows from their back. They turned back immediately. What they see next is,

 

 

"Sehun." Luhan mutters, gaped in confusion and not believed that Sehun, who is 4 years younger than him is using his power to remove the stacks.

 

 

 

Chamkan.

 

 

 

Sehun? Power? Silently Chen smirked. Using his power, Sehun unblocked their ways and finally he made an exit of the haunted building.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I made it short. Mianhaeyo.. *bow*

Please wait for the two next chapter.

Please comment and subsribe. Pleaseee babies!!