Chapter 1 - United as Five

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

Yay!!! I updated!!! And Kris is here!!!

Enjoy this chapter and spam the comment space xD

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan is all alone in the library. He brought spare clothes with him, since the extra class will be starting on today.  He feels bored while doing nothing and suddenly remember about the book. Yeah, I should read it!

He bolts few pages and then stops when he read something attracts him. Chapter Two - Telekinesis. A note suddenly slide down from the book. It read;

 

Keep reading.

This will be an exciting game.

But at the end, your most prcious thing will lost.

 

A short message again. This time, Luhan feels something is watching him. His every move. Scared, he immediately runs and search for anyone nearby. On the hallway, he meet with a boy. Not a boy, he's tall enough to be a man. He approaches him. More terrible, now Luhan feels something whisphering to his ear, DIE.

"RUN!!" that man grabs Luhan's hand and sprint away from the place. They're running like a psycho to nowhere and the building structure changes completely to such creepy and old school. Heck, they've running for about 15 minutes and decides to break.

They do not know where they're now, how far they've go. And do not know each other yet.

 

"H-hi. I'm Luhan. How about you?" Luhan stutters while shaking hand with him.

He smiles, "Call me Kris." he shakes Luhan's hand back. Suddenly a mournful cries can be heard. Full of pain, sorrow and horror.. Kris feels a dark aura emerges there. They look around and then a handwriting appears from the pole, wall and board.

 

DOWN TO TERROR

 

"Down to terror?" Luhan fails to search the real meaning of that phrases. Suddenly they hear something crack. They look below. Could it be..?!

 

 

Right.

 

 

 

 

 

No joke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The floor is cracking.  It is really fast that they couldn't take any action.  Strangely, only the way that is cracking. A brilliant idea flashes to Luhan's mind.

 

"KRIS, GO!!" he pushes Kris to the left while he was thrown to the right. They're split from side to side.

 

As the crack stop, they stand up and look deeply in the crack. More shocking, what they see below the crack, is like a movie, an old movie that playing. There's a mother, and a son. And DEAD BODY. The crack closed bit to bit and dissappear. Then the day become normal back, back to 7pm. And more surprised, they feels that they've run so far from the school but the fact is, they're at the 5 Pheonix Class, which is on the opposite side of the library.

 

"Hello, Kris." Luhan smiles a bit at his new friend but his eyes still in terror.

"Hi." Kris replies back, while sweeping his sweats. They absolutely won't forget what had just happened. Not at all.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is reading while waiting for Chen and Baekhyun from their bath since he got to bath early. In the middle of reading, he sense something terror.

 

 

Not again.

 

 

Kyungsoo tries to focus and then Baekhyun patts his back. He and Chen smiles sweetly.

"What are you reading?" Chen pokes his head next to Kyungsoo.

"Just a newspaper. Oh GOD, I forgot my note book in the class. Wait here." Kyungsoo immediately ready to go upstairs but then,

 

"Don't go." Baekhyun forbids him. Kyungsoo stares at him.

"Why?" without noticing, Kyungsoo asks through his mind.

"There's something dark here. Don't go anywhere and let stop before we scare Chen." Baekhyun exchange his thought with Kyungsoo. They immediately stop their staring contest.  Chen look in confusion.

 

 

"Guys!!!" They notice Luhan and another boy come while panting like a mad man. They completely drenched in their sweats.

"Where are you from? And who is him?" Chen practically points at Kris. But none of them answer Chen's questions. Until,

 

"Kris? You guys meet at library?" Kyungsoo answered without asking. Everyone turn at Kyungsoo. "Aish, stupid. Not that again."

"Yeah, we're. That is correct but how did you know?" Luhan replies.

Silence.

 

"Oh actually....hmfhhh~!!"

Kyungsoo thinks that Baekhyun want to reveal his 'unsure' ability so he cups his mouth.

"Huh, you act weird again, Kyungsoo." Luhan shakes his head.

 

By 8 pm, the teacher come, give simple task and going home. While them, being left in the library. When Kyungsoo explores his bag, he found a small note, written;

 

 

The powers will discover me.

Wait for the journey.

And unexpected secret will be broken all the way.

 

This time Kyungsoo feels scare. But he act cool, like nothing happen. Without everyone knowing, the same thing also happened to Luhan.

 

You'll feel how hurt is when beloved person around you die

one by one.

 

And now, he's scared to death.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! Another update!!

What do you think? Kris appeared btw!

So, everyone now had their own power except for Chen right?

I still do not know what power suit him well.

Subscribe and comment and vote!

I would love it!

XOXO