Chapter 4 - Memory

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

Kris walks his way at the corridor to meet Kyungsoo and find Luhan. In the middle of way, he meet with Baekhyun, who is totally in rush. His condition also in total mess.

"Yah, Baekhyun. What happens to you?" asks Kris when Baekhyun get closer to him.

"Nothing." without even a single glance, Baekhyun walks pass him. At the moment, Kris knows something is wrong. Kris only watches Baekhyun leave him before continue his walk to Kyungsoo's class.

"Kyungsoo." softly, he called Kyungsoo's name. Kyungsoo shot up.

"Yeah."

"Is something happen to Baekhyun?" Kris take a sit infront of him. Kyungsoo shrugs his shoulde in daze.

"I don't even know that he's here." he mutters, loud enough for Kris to hear.

"Weird. I thought he came here. Where's Chen anyway?" Kris look for Kyungsoo's bestfriend, who had been missing for now.

"I think at library or somewhere." replies Kyungsoo while searching for some books.

"Okay... Anyway...-" suddenly Kris feels uneasy. His eyes darted around in the classroom. He feels something bad had happened there. He feels a hurted soul, unfair death and revengeful soul seeking for justice. He look at his watch, the short hand pointed sharp at 7pm.

"Kris? Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asks in wander. But something disturbs his hearing. A weird sound. A painful mourn, sad cries and sound of shouting, yelling and all like in flahback played in his mind.

 

Yeah, both of them felt that sensation. Suddenly Kris see that thing crawled closer at them. That thing.

 

 

 

A woman. Half of her body is left behind while she used her hand to crawl. Kris and Kyungsoo panicked. The sound of her nail screeching is really hurting their ears.

Kris stretched his hand and just milisecs later a fire formed and hit against the dead body, making burnt to ash. Kris now, had stepped over the line. He know that he can't show his power to any people but he just panic. He scared that the ghost might harm Kyungsoo as well.

"Kyungsoo, it's not safe to be here! Let's run away and find other!!" Kris demands before grabbing Kyungsoo's hand and begins to run from the class. Before they could step foot over from the class, the building changed it structure again.  Now, it's become a wooden building, cracked here and there and shaky too. Very risky for anyone to stand there.

 

 

Crack..

 

 

They heard a crack. And now the building is shaky, and they're in the middle floor which is ready to collapse in no time. They had nowhere to run. Trapped in the building. They run away until reach a cliff.

"Kris, what we're going to do now!? Where we're going to find the other?!" Kyungsoo asks, not worrying about himself but instead of others.

"Kyungsoo, you can read people mind right?! Read Chen's mind because he might know what is happening!" Kris demand once again. Kyungsoo tries to calm down and focus on reading Chen's mind.

 

He heard it.

 

A woman screamed in pain. The childrens cries. It hurted Kyungsoo soo much.

 

"Kris, I can't!" Kyungsoo states in fear, tears rolling down from his cheeks. Kris hugs Kyungsoo.

"Please, Kyungsoo! Do it once again!!" Kris couraged him to do so. For the second time, Kyungsoo did as he told.

 

And he succeed!

 

But with now, the building almost half collapsed and ready to play a big part on collapsing on them too.

"Kyungsoo, you believe me right?"

 

Kyungsoo nodded.

"Promise me to hold me tight and never let me go!" Kris pulled Kyungsoo into his embrace while jumping down from the 25th floor. Kyungsoo, who didn't close his eyes saw one by one what happened. First, the building collapsed. Second, after Kris jumped, a pair of wings formed behind Kris's shoulder, flapping it proudly. Kris, flew away and landed on a safe place.

 

 

 

Forgetting about what happen, they begind their search of Baekhyun, Chen and Luhan.

 

---

 

Baekhyun walks pass Kris. He didn't care even though he know that Kris is still glaring at him. Straightly, he goes to library where Chen and Luhan is. Amidst his walking, he stopped.

"I feels...." before Baekhyun could do anything, his legs weaken. He fell onto the floor.

"Arghhh!!!!" he screamed in pain. The necklace the always wear now is shining with light. He look at the sky.

"No, it can't be -- ARGHH!!!" he screamed again. What he saw next, in front of him is a black furry creature, in the same size of him, with two bloody fangs and red eyes. In other words they're called as werevolves.

The creatures go closer and closer to him. Baekhyun didn't know what to do. It suddenly pounced at Baekhyun and Baekhyun closed his eyes tightly, shedding a tear silently.

 

"Shield!" a loud voice along with banged sound echo-ed. Baekhyun open his eyes back. The creatures are gone! He, forcely turned behind, only to be greeted by a sweet smiled blonde boy.

"Who are you?" utters Baekhyun before his eyelids become heavier and heavier.

 

But he does remember the name. "I'm Lay."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG guys! I never thought I could finish this chapter by tonight!

Hoho~ So, what do you think?

Lay appeared btw!! *throws confetti at him*

Subscribe and comment and upvote!

Thanks if you did it!