Chapter 5 - Collapse

Hidden Floor - XOXO High's Secret

 

Baekhyun slowly opens his eyes. His sight is greeted by an unfamiliar sight. It is dark, creepy and gloomy. His first sentence is, "Where am I?" Slowly, he tries to regain memory and remember what had happened before he blackouted.

 

He does remember that he met Kris and avoided him, going to library alone and almost attacked by werewolves. But everything become blurry after that.

 

"And I came and save you with my power." Baekhyun turns at the voice. He see a blond man, smiling sweetly. "I'm Lay." Baekhyun remembers that name well! Lay sits beside him. Baekhyun tries to remember again.

His necklace. Shine in light. Half moon. HALF MOON!

"Yes, you immediately notice it was half moon and you felt sudden sensation and pain, like your body is controlled by something." Lay suddenly spoke. Baekhyun widen his eyes.

"H-how could you know?" Baekhyun utters in shock.

Lay smirks. "I know it right. Because they can't control you anymore. They've vanished." his tone like reassuring Baekhyun to sit in comfort now. Yes, he should now.

"Who are you again? Where is my friends?" Regained his memory from bit to bits, Baekhyun now remember that he want to meet with Luhan and Chen! His face become more to terrified when Lay droops his head.

"Lay? Where are them?!" Baekhyun asks in fear. Not scared about ghost but feared that something harmul might happened to them.

"Kris and Kyungsoo are safe but, I don't know about Luhan and....Chen." Lay sighes a bit.
Baekhyun bites his lower lips. What he feared all the time had came again.

"You're powerful right?! Why don't you use your power to track them?!"

"Sorry, Baekhyun. I'm just a healer, afterall. I'm not too strong." Lay declines. Baekhyun begins to cry even more harder.

"Let just fate led them to a safer place." Lay mutters.

 

 

 

Luhan is reading The Book of Secrets. When he bolts few pages, he finds a note hidden as bookmark.

 

Officially started, TODAY.

 

At the time, Luhan couldn't understand, what had officially started, but he feels something is wrong. Just then, Chen screams his name.

"Luhan!! What's happening here?!" Luha quickly shot his face to find Chen and spots him to be looking through the window. He arranges his steps to his place. He poked outside the window.

"My ing god. It really had started!" Luhan exclaims, in terrified look. Just then, he spots something crawled out under the table. He poked Chen.

"Chen.. You see..." Luhan feels a rough breath blow up his bangs. He's sure, Chen wasn't there. His eyes peek to side a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Great.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It wasn't Chen but,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A woman! Bloody red eyes, long hair, no feet! Sharp claws as well. Luhan want to run but as he tries to settle his right feet forwards, that woman grabs his shoulder and press it hard, until his blood drops.

 

 

 

As then, the door banged and Chen enters in.

 

"C-chen.." Luhan mutters. Chen looks really messy, terrified and full of horror.

"Luhan!!" suddenly a quiet creeps onto his leg. He can feel it. Something is really wrong!

"Luhan, we must get out from here!! The whole school is collapsing!!" he stated, totally ignoring what the hell kind of ghosts that infront of him.

"I can't Chen.. This thing is..... my blood.." Luhan fell. As Luhan fell, he now can clearly see what is behind him.

"I'm not dreaming..." Chen slapped himself. Yes, that thing is approaching him. The situation become tenser and tenser than before. Chen feels a weird sensation within himself.

"GO AWAY!!" he screamed and unnoticely stretches his hand freely forwards. HE close his eyes and when he opened back, everything in the library went back to normal. No ghost. He storms at Luhan.

"Luhan! Wake up, Lu!!" he slapped Luhan's face softly but the latter seems not giving any response.

"Chen..." Luhan softly mutters. He's now awake.

"Lu!"

 

CRACK!

 

As Chen and Luhan almost calm down as they think everything is over, they heard a loud crack, followed by loud noises. Thinking straight, nobody was there except for them. Chen peek outside.

 

"GODDAMN, what the heaven is happening!" with that, he reached Luhan's hand and run away from the library. As their foots stepped out from the library, three wolves chase them from behind.

Human vs Wolves. Of course wolves right?

 

Chen is now desperate to run away. The sensation. He feels it again. And now, he's sure about something. He brakes, turned behind and face the hungry attacker. His ring shined. Really bright. And Luhan could see that, the shine broke off the wolves.

"Chen.."

"Let's go away from here!!" Chen reached Luhan's hand and they run out like no tomorrow. But then, the woods remained from the collapsed building stacked infront of them. Trapped.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!

Sorry for the lack of update! I'm tired and busy too!

I really messed up with this chapter. Mianhae, I'll write better next time.

BTW, I left it cliffhanger XD And I've revealed Chen's power!

How it is? Comment please!

Always subscribe, vote and comment! I'm waiting for it!