Chapter 2

Unexpected Romance

....He finally averted his eyes from you and plugged in his earphones. You knew he was supposed to be the shy type. But you didn't realize he was this shy. He was supposed to be chic

You were just a few inches from where he was sitting. You were on your knees checking under the couch and in between the cushions. You could tell he was looking at you through the corner of his eye. This guy really- he sees me here trying to look for my things and isn't moving an inch except for his eye balls. 

You finally saw your ear bud hanging from the cushion of where he was sitting. You looked under the couch and sure enough there was your book. You thought the wiser decision was to go for the book since it didn't involve getting too close to him. You reached your hand under the couch but before you could reach the book he grabbed your wrist.

"Yah- exactly what do you think you're doing?" There it was his sweet and refreshing voice with a stern approach to it. Your cheeks flushed red and you could feel yourself warming up. With one swift movement you took his hand off your wrist all while staring at him directly in the eyes. You didn't let up your gaze and neither did he. You didn't like people touching you... that's why Alexandria was shocked when you had linked your arm with hers earlier. You usually never liked skinship or acting cute. Leo wasn't an exception even though he was your ideal type and you couldn't help but like it and hate it.

"Uh-.... m...y book... it's under the couch..." You tried to sound tough but ended up sounding like you had speech problems. 

He seemed flustered and said "ah- I see" 

You pointed to the ear bud that was sticking out of the cushion. He stood up you could tell he was a little embarrassed. You smiled to yourself, you got your things and as soon as you had your stuff he sat down as quickly as he stood up. You were standing up and turning around when he grabbed you by the wrist once again. You felt your heart almost beat out of your chest. How could he grab you like nothing once again? Your knees almost gave out. That's how much of an impact he had on you.

"So- why exactly did you need those things? Why didn't you just wait after your performance was over with?" You could tell he had a curious tone.

"It helps me calm down... i'm under a lot of stress right now. I like keeping to myself anyways... i'm not much of a chaotic person" you stated. Never letting up his gaze.

"Oh- well.... So perhaps you ca-..." He got cut off short by Ken. 

"Hmm, well since you have your things I think it's time for you guys to get going eh? I'm not trying to sound harsh but they called you and Alexandria's name twice for dry rehearsal... pretty sure you guys are late" Ken said while smiling. He was mouthing the words "ottokajiii?"

"Alexandria-shii! come here quickly! we have to go!" raising your voice enough to where she could hear you but not sound like you were screaming.

You guys said your final goodbye greeting. Vixx did theirs as well and bid farewell to you two. All the while you were only staring at Leo and the only person Leo was staring at was you. Even Alexandria noticed...when she wasn't staring at Hyuk. 

"Unnie... how come you and Leo couldn't keep your eyes off of each other?" She asked

"Hmm? It's just we were coincidentally looking at each other when you were looking at us. It isn't that big of a deal. So don't mention it to the other members eh? I don't want them getting the wrong idea." 

You added one last thing before you guys started dry rehearsal. "Remember that we are just rookies and aren't allowed to have any type of romantic relationship. eh?" She nodded her head and said "Neh". You weren't sure if you had said that for her or if you said it to remind yourself. You had to stop those thoughts from running across your mind. The thoughts of Leo grabbing your wrist so willingly... like he was allowed to. It was like he wanted you to stay a bit longer with him. You stopped yourself right there and thought Leo isn't the type to express his feelings like that so stop thinking that way you'll only get hurt. But just maybe just maybe he really wanted you to stay. What was it that he wanted to say before Ken cut him off? You thought all of these things before going to bed that night. 

* * *

Your CEO called a few days later asking for a group meeting. 

 

______________________________________________________________

I had started chapter 2 earlier. It just didn't save right so I had to write all of it again. It's 1:22 AM right now where i'm living. But I just had to finish it for you guys. If I have any grammar/spelling mistakes i'll fix them later today. Thank you for bearing with me. Let me know what you guys think ^^