Chapter 11

Unexpected Romance

* * *

You woke up in an unfamiliar house and bed. What have I done? you thought to yourself.

Did you really just sleep with someone randomly? You actually went home with someone? 

You looked around and saw three other guys in two beds. N and Ken were sleeping together, Hyuk was with Alex... you were a bit upset that your maknae had come home with Hyuk but you also felt re-assured. Except when you felt someone sleeping next to you. They had their arm wrapped around your side. You turned and were faced with a sleeping Leo hugging you tightly. 

How did you end up in Vixx's dorm? Especially since their manager lives with them. The last thing you remembered from last night was dancing with Joon on the dance floor, after that everything went dark.

You checked yourself and saw that you were in sweats, your clothes were scattered around the room. Who the hell changed you?

That's when you heard a shower shut off. What if it was Ravi or Hongbin? What if they don't know? 

*Knock Knock after a few minutes*

That knock scared you enough to make you go under the covers and snuggle up to Leo, it's not like you minded anyway. I mean for god's sake it was Leo you had a major crush on the guy. He hugged you tighter and brought you closer to him which made you smile even though you were still a bit mad. You could feel how warm his whole body was and how his breath hit your neck just right that you could cringe from how good it felt. 

Since there was no answer that person just came in.

"N Hyung it's time to get up! Wait hold on why is Ken with yo-?"

"Hongbin-ah get over here quick!" Ravi yelled waking almost everyone, except you because you were already awake. You just curled up more and tried to not make any noise. 

"Kids shut up!" a Kenjumma voice appeared

"Listen to the ahjumma" N said in his half-asleep voice

"Yah! How come there's woman's clothes all over the room? Do you know how bad this looks?!" Ravi yelled at their maknae

"Ah hyung!" Hyuk whined

"Wha-?" Hongbin said half asleep and half surprised

"Don't worry i'll handle this" Leo whispered into your ear making you cringe from how good it felt

"Yah- What exactly do you think you're doing right now? We have guests from another idol group here and you guys are yelling waking everyone up" Leo said in his soft voice but you could tell he had raised his voice and he was sitting up revealing you still curled up like a ball. You closed your eyes so it looked like you were sleeping when in reality you were too shy to face them. 

Yet from all these voices you still hadn't heard Alex's voice... was she still sleeping after all these raised voices in the room? Or was she fake asleep like you?

"Ah hyung. Does the manager know about this?" Ravi said in a displeased voice

"Yea, what if we get in trouble for what you guys did hyung?" Hongbin retorted

"Yah- shut up guys we're tired and these fools woke us up and made me and Ken sleep in the same bed. Think about the consequences later and get ready for today's schedules" Njumma appeared and was not happy

"Sorry" They both said in unison, they bowed and left getting ready for today. Once they were both out of the room Leo layed back down trying to cuddle you. Before he had his arm wrapped around you, you bolted up.

"I'm sorry. We can't stay any longer we caused enough trouble." you spoke turning around to see Leo with a pouty face for the first time.

You walked away from it because you couldn't stand seeing him like that. You walked over to Hyuk's bed to see them both under the covers giggling like idiots. 

"Yah! Alex get up now" 

"Why?" she said annoyed

"Yea, why?" Hyuk said springing up from under the covers with his hair disheveled and hickey marks all over his neck. Your eyes opened wide and your face went red from embarrassment. 

"Alex, did you really do that to Hyuk" you said pointing to his neck

"Uhh, unnie I can explain that really" she was already up from the covers and she was also red from the embarrassment.

"I don't care. We'll talk at the dorm get up before I drag you out" you said sternly

"Neh-" 

"Excuse me miss? But last night you were totally drunk and Alex had to change you into those clothes" Ken said while poking your shoulder and making a mischevious face.

"Ken back off" Leo said not pleased with what Ken had just said. Ken and N were already up and about closing and opening doors. But the question still remained if the manager knew about this.

"Does the manager know about us here? and how did I end up here? with you in the same bed? I should of at least slept on the floor" you asked

"Yes, he knows he's actually the one who opened the door for us. I well... uh... the bed part. I mean we were both drunk and I was too stubborn to sleep on the floor... so we just cuddled up in the same bed and slept." that was the most you had heard Leo speak and it was nice to hear his sweet voice. 

"Oh, well thanks for letting us sleep here. Did I by any chance say anything to you last night?" 

"Nope, nothing at all" he said while walking out of the room dragging Hyuk with him. 

"That guy honestly. He's so mysterious" you said loud enough that Alex heard you.

"Pfft... you should of seen what he did last night when he saw you dancing with Joon and what you said to him. It was quite surprising to hear those words come out of your mouth. But anyways I thought you were still mad at him?" she said while trying to get out of Hyuk's clothes.

"Are these Leo's?" 

She nodded

"Wait what? Hold on tell me what happened last night. I blanked out after getting to the dance floor. Don't change out of those clothes, keep them on because if the girls see us walking in with what we had on last night we're even more dead" you said grabbing her by the collar

"I will at the dorm unnie and okay. I want his clothes anyway." She said with a smirk ignoring that you just grabbed her by the collar.

"Let's go to the bathroom and fix ourselves a little bit. Right now we look like crap" you said signaling to the door

You opened the door and peaked to see all the boys in the kitchen discussing something. You grabbed Alex's hand and darted towards the bathroom. Luckily the bathroom wasn't occupied and you guys were able to lock yourselves in there. 

"I'll shower first. Stay in here Alex. I swear if you step one foot out there i'll get you"

"Fine, i'll just sit here waiting for you to finish." 

-In the kitchen-

"Ya! Jung Taekwoon you were the elder yesterday and were supposed to be responsible. Why didn't you take them back to their dorms?" N scolded but not loud enough for the girls to hear 

"Hyung, it's just better that they stayed with us. We watched them all night anyways" Hyuk said responding for Leo, who was just staring blankly at N 

"What do you mean watched? You guys were drunk too Hyuk. Do you even know what time it is right now? It's 8 and we have to be at our schedule in an hour. We don't have time for this" N scolded back

"Hakyeon-ah calm down. It was all my fault. I'll deal with it don't worry about it" Leo finally spoke. 

"I know but how are they supposed to-" N stopped because he heard the shower turn on

Leo walked over to the room and saw that both the girls were gone and their clothes. 

"Wait are they showering together? " Ken said

Leo gave him a glare that would kill, too bad they couldn't.

"Hehe Alex with Esme in the shower... not a bad image" Hyuk said gleaming

"Hyuk stop being so dirty. You're too young" Ravi exclaimed

"Actually, i'm not sure if i'm too fond of you having Alex as your girlfriend because she's leaving all these marks on you and you're not concentrating as much"

"Ravi... please we've talked about this already" N stated

"I know but look at the situation we're in" 

"Ravi hyung stop talking about it. What can the kid do? He's just as in love as Taekwoon hyung is with Esme. Except Taekwoon hyung doesn't like expressing his feelings and he messed up big time with Esme." Hongbin explained 

"I didn't necessarily mess up..." Leo sighed

-Back in the bathroom-

"Kay, i'm done get in the shower. I'm gonna brush my teeth and wash my face. Did you already do that?"

"Neh- unnie" 

*Few minutes later*

"Okay all dressed in the boys clothes... actually Leo's clothes aren't too bad they're big and baggy. They're really comfy and they smell nice" you exclaimed

"Unnie, you're in love but you don't realize it" 

"Don't say that"

"Ready to go out?" you asked she just nodded

You cracked the door open enough that you saw the guys sitting on the ground talking. Except now you could clearly hear what they were talking about. 

"I didn't mean to kiss her. She told me she was going to introduce me to Esme and I wanted to talk to Esme about not contacting her..."

"and?" all the members nudged Leo

You opened the door more so you could find out why.

"Well, before I knew it she dragged me down to the basement telling me Esme wanted to meet down there and talk. I knew something was up when she kept touching me."

"OOh Leo hyung hates skinship except when it's with Esme huh hyung? I saw you cuddling her last night" Hyuk said while raising his eyebrows

When you heard what he said you turned beet red and almost died of embarrassment. Alex just sat on the toilet because she knew she was going to be there awhile. 

 

 

 

 

 

-Guys I finally updated! OOOHHHH will we find out what really happened between Leo and Hyo-Rin? *Dun Dun* Also i'm sorry for taking so long!-