Chapter 17

Unexpected Romance

Jaesuk and Hyuk got down to three inches, Hyuk refused to go any further than that. Kwangsoo and Amy got down to three point five centimeters which was better than 3 inches.

Ravi and Sora got down to about three centimeters which was the best record so far. 

Your heart beat started to quicken when it was Leo's turn with Jihyo. You absolutely loved her as an actress and a variety girl but when she was close to Leo's body you weren't her biggest fan. You knew that Taekwoon could be competitive so he would try to beat Ravi's score. Which was quite uncomfortable for you because he was going to be close to Jihyo's lips.

You watched as Jihyo clenched her eyes shut and Taekwoon did the same as they got closer and closer to each other. Jihyo started to only show her teeth and retract her lips as Taekwoon just kept going until she finally bit the cookie signaling for the game to be over. 

They had gotten down to 2.5 centimeters which was now the best record yet. Taekwoon looked over at you as soon as they were finished and he slightly smiled before looking down. You didn't smile back and looked away, it wasn't his fault and you knew it but the game involved getting close with another person and that just made you irritably jealous. 

Gary poked your side which made you spazz and let out a squeal which made the Running Man cast look. 

"Oh Gary hyung? What about Jihyo?" Asked Kwangsoo

"It seems like Gary found someone else. Eh Gary?" Jaesuk followed up interrogating Gary.

You could feel the VIXX members burning holes into your face with their strong gazes. You looked over to them, bowed and smiled. Taekwoon had his chic phase pulled up and instead of smiling at you he whispered something into Ravi's ear.

Gary was explaining himself on how he was trying to be friendly with you so you wouldn't be as awkward. 

"Jaesuk, Kwangsoo it's okay. We're only friends" You said with a smile to the both of them.

"You guys are weird" Kwangoo said

"Are you sure?" Jaesuk added trying to be funny.

"Let's do the game!" Gary finally said loudly which caused laughter from everyone because he was a bit irritated.

You nodded and walked up to Gary with the pepero cookie in your mouth. You had the chocolate side and he started off without the chocolate. You side-eyed Leo who was looking at Gary with an intense gaze as if he wanted to run up and push him away from you. 

Gary was starting to come close to you and you retracted your lips and closed your eyes. You felt his lips touch your teeth and you immediately bit off the cookie which was followed by screams from the cast.

They kept screaming saying that you two had kissed but all you did was plop to your knees shaking your head "No" 

With a smile you said "His lips just touched my teeth!" 

Which caused even more laughter from the cast except for Jung Taekwoon who was standing with his arms crossed and his gaze looking off to the distance. 

Your smile disappeared but re-appeared when Ravi said you guys did a good job. He was being nice but at least he didn't think it was that big of a deal.

You guys won just by a centimeter though 2.4 centimeters was the record and you were happy about it. Gary oppa was cool and all that but Taekwoon had your heart and you felt bad for making him jealous. 

As soon as the game was over and you guys were moving to the next location you went over to Taekwoon before he got into the car with Jihyo.

"Are you mad?" You asked him hoping he would say no.

"Not really" He said looking down at you with puppy eyes.

"Don't be. It's just a game. I didn't say anything when you did that with Jihyo" You said making him raise an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? Because you avoided my gaze right after Jihyo and I finished the game" He said raising his voice more than he normally would

"I have to go. We're both jealous okay?" You said with an annoyed face and your arms spreading out like wings.

He nodded and got in the car with Jihyo.

The next location was a field and it was an actualy relay. Ravi and Sora were the winners while Taekwoon and Jihyo were second and You with Gary were third. Finally everyone was moved to the final location which included ripping off name tags.

Everyone but Taekwoon, Jihyo, Hyuk, and Jaesuk had running man stickers which was an advantage for the four who did have stickers.

The advantage was an extra small name tag placed under your original sized name tag. 

In the first thirty minutes Kwangsoo and Amy were out obviously because they were an easy target. Everyone had ganged up on them.

Then went Jaesuk and Hyuk because everyone knew Jaesuk was a strong competitor so they wanted to take care of him secondly.

Finally you ganged up on Ravi and Sora who ran for their lives but eventually got chased down. You had the honor of ripping of Ravi's nametags. He looked at you like you had betrayed him for life but you hugged him and he was happy again.

It was only two couples left. Literally in the sense of couples. There was the fake "Monday Couple" and the not known Taekwoon and You couple. 

Who was going to win?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for such a boring update and such. But I felt the need to update finally. I think there is only going to be one more chapter. So chapter 18 will be the last of this story because the point was to get you and Taekwoon together and now you guys are sooo yuppp~ Thank you everyone! I hope you guys comment.