Chapter 1

Unexpected Romance

Shoot! You thought to yourself. How could you forget your ipod and book! Those two things were the things that you needed to keep yourself occupied and relaxed. You thought back to where you were last... in the waiting room from yesterday. ", who knows who could be in there today" thinking to yourself again. 

Today you were located in a different waiting room, since you guys were rookies you guys didn't have a designated waiting room. You got put where ever a space was available. You had just debuted with your group called "Eccentric" a week ago. There was a total of 4 members each with different ethnicites. A Korean girl, American girl, African-American girl, and you a Hispanic girl. You had all gone through rigorous training to be where you guys are today. Each of you had at least trained under YG for about three to four years. 

You were the rapper, you spit out lyrics like no other having trained with CL, TOP, and GD you were one of the top rappers in the trainee group. Anyways back to the crisis you needed those items since you weren't much for talking even though you were a fierce rapper. That was just a demeanor on stage you were actually a completely different person outside of your rapping "ego". Although, sometimes you could be really weird and talk for hours if you were comfortable enough. But that wasn't the case since you debuted, you were under a lot of pressure and liked keeping to yourself. You also weren't the sweetest person around if the members annoyed you enough; you had a temper. It was accepted because you were the second oldest you were 20 years old. The leader was Amy (American girl) she was just two years older than you and everyone else was at least 2 years younger. The maknaes were the same age they were both 18. 

You guys were performing in an hour and you had to calm yourself down. You called out to your maknae Alexandria "Yah! come here!" she ran over and asked what was wrong. You said you couldn't find your ipod or book! Her eyes opened wide she knew you needed them to relax. She asked what she could do to help... you said that you needed to go to yesterday's waiting room. You asked her to check out who was in there for today. She ran over to the list with all the rooms on them. She came back almost yelling it out "VIXX-SUNBAENIMS!!!!".

Your heart fluttered. 

"Rea..lly? Are yo...u sure?" you spat out stuttering.

She gave you this look as in saying "This unnie is acting weird..."

You straightened up from where you were sitting and said "Yah- come with me? eh?"

"Go alone~ They aren't my things" she muttered

You gave her a fierce look and told her to go come with you or else she would be dead meat. She listened not wanting to face the wrath of "Esme". You couldn't go alone. How could you? Vixx was a very attractive group and you loved absolutely every one of them. You couldn't make a fool of yourself. Especially not in front of Leo... he was your favorite and you day dreamed about him all the time. You felt creepy because you hadn't even met and you were in a trance by him. None of your members knew that you even liked Vixx or for that matter any K-pop groups other than BIGBANG.. you grew up in America listening to Indie Rock and american influences. 

You guys were on your way to the waiting room... it was just a few doors down. With each step you took you could hear your heartbeat increase. Blood rushing to your cheeks and flushing red because you were so close. Alexandria noticed and asked if you were okay. You said you were fine just a little light-headed. 

You linked your arm with Alexandria's she looked at you shocked as if she had seen a ghost. You didn't even want to look at her. Because you felt embarassed. There it was yesterday's waiting room... right in front of you two.

"Unnie? Are you not going to knock? Should I?" Alexandria spoke breaking the awkward silence.

"...uhh... Yea I will... Just give me a minute." Your open hand was shaking.... how could you guys knock on a male idols door. Dressed in skimpy outfits with full make-up and hair. 

*Knock Knock* You moved your fist precisely on the door.

"NEH!~? Come in!" You heard from the other side of the door. Alexandria pushed you. She opened the door herself and walked in almost dragging you.

"OHHH! HELLO ECCENTRIC. ESME AND ALEXANDRIA?" Vixx said all at once.. except for Leo you couldn't hear his voice which didn't surprise you. You could barely look up from your feet. Alexandria had to nudge you. You guys said your greeting to VIXX. That was when Leo stood up and started walking towards s.

They said their group greeting. Their manager did not look pleased with you guys intruding and just standing there saying nothing. Once again Alexandria nudged you so you could say something. You sheepishly smiled and said

"ehm- Have you guys perhaps seen a Ipod and a book laying around?" You finally spoke. 

N being the noisy leader he is responded saying "Ohoho- she actually speaks outside of the stage" 

You gave him a fierce look and he stopped chuckling to himself. The other Vixx members laughed to themselves. Ken responded and said "Uhh- I don't think so... Why? Did you leave it in here?" You thought to yourself "Why do you think i'm in here then?"... but you just stated that this was the last place you had set them down.

Leo looked straight at you when you were talking to Ken.. you could see out of the corner of your eye. He was staring a hole straight through your chest. You glanced at him while bickering with Ken he instantly looked away trying to show that he wasn't staring. You got confidence and smirked at him making sure he could see you. You kept talking to Ken while Alexandria wandered off to talk to Hyuk they were both the Maknaes. Finally Ken agreed to help you because all the other Vixx members were "busy". Although Leo wasn't busy he didn't offer to help. You weren't surprised by that either.

Ken started at the chairs where make up and hair was done. You started at the couches slowly inching close to where Leo was sitting. You could see him staring at you once again you finally looked straight at him you guys held your intense gazes at each other until he finally....

 

 

To be continued... But I felt you guys needed to be adapted to their group and the main characters! Please leave comments. Thank you!