Chapter 9

Unexpected Romance

*Knock Knock*

"What" you said sniffling

"Can I come in?" Alexandria said while opening the door, obviously your answer didn't matter. 

You wiped up your tears and cleaned yourself up 

"I heard what happened.... Hyuk told me"

You shot her a glare and made her sit down on your bed

"What did he tell you?" you said your voice filled with curiousity

"Well... he said that Leo came home in a pissed off mood and was more aggressive than normal"

"and?"

"And that he said that Leo said you freaked out over something small..."

"Something small? Honestly that guy has some nerve. Did he say anything else?"

"Yea, he said that you had caught Leo making out with the other MC and you ran away crying.. Is that true unnie? Did you really catch them together?" She said trying to touch you 

You pulled away "Yea, I saw them... it was disgusting. I can't even believe what I saw at first. I wasn't crying that bad either! It was just a shock to see... well honestly it hurt me... I mean I really liked him and now that I know why he didn't contact me was because of her makes it worse" you trailed off getting teary-eyed again

"Unnie... do you know for a fact it was because of her? Or are you just putting two and two together? Because Hyuk told me that Leo told him that he was just afraid you wouldn't contact him back if he did first... I honestly believe that and Hyuk also told me that Hyo-Rin dragged Leo away from the group saying that she was going to get you and Leo together. But then she suddenly started kissing Leo and he didn't know what to do and that's when you walked by seeing them!"

"Wow, what a coincedence" you said sarcastically. You weren't sure if you could believe that I mean it made sense but you weren't too sure since he was touching her and it looked like he was enjoying it.

"Unnie, just needs to rest for awhile. I'm sure everything will get figured out okay? I'll tell Hyuk I told you... But I won't tell him everything you said." With that she got up and left to get ready for bed. You guys shared the same room since you guys got along better. Some nights you would hear her on the phone with Hyuk and it just made you annoyed that it wasn't Leo and you who were staying up late talking. She came back and that's when you both dozed off to asleep... you felt better knowing that Taekwoon was pissed off about the whole situation.

-At Vixx's Dorm-

"Hyuk-ah we need to talk about you and this girl you're seeing" N said

"Ah hyung, why?"

"If it gets out to the public we're screwed and so are they... now i'm not saying break up with her but i'm saying limit you guys going out during the night. The press is really hot during the night now a days and I just want to make sure nothing goes bad. So if you guys sneak out make sure you have another hyung with you and she needs to have a noona with her. Okay?"

"Hyung who's going to want to do that?"

"Our Taekwoonie said he would do it voluntarily! So you're all good... it's honestly because he's hoping that other girl will come and supervise Alexandria... well he didn't say that exactly but I knew what he meant"

"Fine. But i'm planning on going out tonight with her so Taekwoon hyung better be prepared"

-Back to your dorm-

"Unnieee! Wake up~" you heard as someone was shaking you

"WHAT do you want?" 

"Get ready we have to go out tonight! I promise it'll be an amazing experience!" she said eagerly

"Yah- Are you crazy? I'm tired! Crying is more of a workout than you think!" 

"Come on don't be such a drag! Hyuk and me are meeting tonight and N said I had to have someone with me and he needs someone with him too. Please? Please? I promise we'll take you somewhere fun okay?"

"Ugh. Exactly how do I have to dress for this? and what time is it?" you said sleepily still under the covers

"Unnie dress y we're going to an underground idol nightclub! It's currently just 12:30 and we're leaving at 1:30! So you have an hour to get ready. But we have to be quiet that the other unnies don't hear us okay? They're coming to pick us up"

You started talking while getting up from your bed "Fine. I'll help you but just don't do anything stupid okay?" 

 Alexandria was taking a shower before she started to get ready but since the dorm only had one bathroom outside and the other one was in the other girls room you had to wait for her to get out. While you were waiting you were picking out what outfit you were going to wear and you decided a red tight mini dress and black heels would be simple but y at the same time. You accesorized with black earrings and a black ring. 

Once you were out of the shower you did your make-up and hair. You decided that curled hair and a smoky eye would be the best for tonight. You were going to let loose tonight and have fun. You weren't going to worry about Taekwoon you were just going to dance and maybe get a little drunk? Depended on your mood after you got to the club.

It was 1:29 AM and you guys were ready with tight dresses and heels and yet you forgot that Hyuk was bringing another guy with him because of "supervision" 

*Knock Knock* 

Alexandria got the door while you were still in your room getting the final touches done on your make-up. You heard Hyuk gasp at how Alexandria looked but you didn't hear anything else. You just chuckled to yourself and braced yourself before going out to the living room of the dorm to await who was the other guy there. 

There he was standing silently until he saw you come out of your room. He eyed you up and down and almost drooled you looked surprised standing with your mouth agape.