Chapter 10

Unexpected Romance

Hyuk broke the awkward silence by clearing his throat and saying "So uhh should we get going?" raising one eyebrow at Taekwoon, who just nodded. 

"You guys go ahead I need to speak to Alex for one sec" you said glaring at Alexandria

"Ah unnie why?" She said obviously annoyed

"Yah- You didn't tell me freaking Taekwoon was coming with Hyuk! If I would of known I wouldn't have gott-" you stopped when you heard footsteps coming from the sleeping girls room.

You quickly ushered Alex and you out before locking the door and running down the stairs not wanting to get caught. You guys were laughing by the end of the running. By the time you guys were at the end of the stairs you could tell the guys were staring and once you caught Taekwoon's eye you stopped laughing and got serious. 

"The car is right over there, it's pretty late so I don't think there are that many fans out there" Hyuk said pointing to the direction of the car

"There's a problem though... our driver left because of an emergency. We might have to call a ca-" he was cut off by Alex

"Oh Esme knows how to drive. She can drive us." she said while nudging you.

You glared at her because for one she didn't address you properly and two she put you in a difficult situation.

"Uhh, guys are you sure that's a good idea? How far away is it?" you said hesistantly

"It's about 30 minutes away from here. Can you please just take us it'd be so much easier for us" Hyuk pleaded, Leo didn't say anything he just stared at you like usual. 

"Fine. But how are We supposed to get out there. Because right now I can see about 10 fans out there" You said pointing at all four of you. 

"We prepared that..." Leo finally spoke. He handed you an oversized sweatshirt and Hyuk handed Alex the same thing. 

"Uh thank you" you grabbed the sweatshirt and pulled it over you, making sure the hood was on and you pulled the hoodie strings so your face was barely visible. Making sure you didn't look at Leo once and didn't touch his hand when he handed you the sweatshirt. 

You and Alex looked silly because you had sweatshirts that went down above your knees but had y heels on. The boys also wore sweatshirts but they looked normal. 

Hyuk wore a blue shirt that was tucked into his black skinny jeans with simple shoes and Leo had a white shirt on with black skinny jeans as well. So they looked fine when they had sweatshirts on, you guys actually looked even more suspicious since you all had sweatshirts. 

"Give me the keys Hyuk. I'll run out to the car and pull it up to the curb and once I get here run out and jump in okay?" Hyuk started handing you the keys when Leo chimed in "Are you going to be alright? Running with heels?" by the tone of his voice you could tell he was actually concerned. 

"I'm fine" you stated simply and you ran out to the car. The fans weren't really paying attention since they were on a snack break. You felt bad for them it was late and they were out here waiting for a picture. 

You brought the car up to the curb Alex got in first followed by Hyuk. That meant Leo was going to be next to you during the car ride. You groaned in displeasure, Alex noticed and tugged at your hoodie signaling for you to stop. 

* * *

You arrived at the club about 30 minutes later, the club had valet which was good because you could drive but you couldn't park very well. The car ride was awkward though because Hyuk and Alex were practically ing in the back seats while you and Leo had enough tension that could be cut with a knife. He tried to talk to you once but you just turned up the music and pretended not to notice him. 

Once you guys had the sweatshirts off you noticed how handsome Leo looked just with a simple long sleeve white shirt. You felt the urge to go up to him and just hug him but you withheld yourself. Hyuk and Alex were cleaning their mouths off from all the saliva they had collected from the backseat romance they just had. You just chuckled to yourself until you looked at Leo who was staring at you again 

"What Leo?" you called out to him

He cleared his throat obviously a bit embarrassed from being called out "Nothing it's just you look.. wait hold on you're back to calling me by my stage name?"

"Yea? Why wouldn't I?" you said coldly

"Well I thought we agreed on Taekwoon...?" you could tell he was a bit hurt that you stopped calling him by his real name

You ignored him and walked into the club with the three of them following behind you. The club was packed for being an underground idol nightclub. You saw a lot more than you wanted to see on the dance floor. It was literally like an uncensored animal kingdom out there, it was actually quite disgusting. 

You looked behind you and Leo was the only one there staring at you with lost puppy eyes. Hyuk and Alex had disappeared to the dance floor doing god knows what. 

"Esme-ah can we talk?" he had a pleading tone to it

"Umm, i'm sorry but I don't think that a club with pounding loud music would be the best place to talk" you turned around and started to walk away

You walked straight to the bar and ordered a martini. You didn't know what to do because you had specifically agreed to come so you could forget about your problems. It just turned out that one of your problems ended up following you to the club. 

* A few drinks later *

You were pretty drunk by now and you hadn't even danced one song yet. You had turned down every guy who had asked you because you were too shy but now that you were drunk enough you had enough courage to dance with the next guy who asked. 

"Can I have this dance?" Joon asked

You got up from your seat and walked with Joon to the dance floor, you didn't know that there was a pair of eyes watching your guys's every movement. 

 

 

 

 

*Author's Note*

Sorry for this really late and short update but I was being lazy and I felt bad. I promise the next one will be better and longer! I'm still trying to make my chapters longer too T.T