Chapter 14

Unexpected Romance

"Why are you here?" Taekwoon finally spoke up, breaking the awkward silence.

"I just... you never answered my question from that one night" You spoke getting enough courage to walk up to him.

"What question?" He said as he took your hand and lead you to the couch, where the both of you sat facing each other.

You rustled in your seat looking down because you were about to tell him about your true feelings and were too shy to look at him.

"I asked you if you would still accept my feelings even after what I said to you" You said playing with your thumbs nervous because of his possible answer.

He took your hand and looked into your eyes.

"What kind of feelings?" He said and you knew he just wanted you to tell him again.

"That... I like you... a lot" You said looking away.

"Yah- look at me when you say things like that" He said with his soft voice and turning your head to face his.

"I. Uh. Like you alot." You said looking straight into his eyes.

"I like you a lot too" He finally said and pulling you into a kiss. It was a passionate sweet kiss if those kisses were even possible. You moved your hands to his hair and he moved his hands to your hips. 

"OMO OMO N HYUNG LOOK AT TAEKWOON GETTING SOME ON THE COUCH!" A Kenjumma voice yelled throughout the dorm.

You both stopped and fixed yourselves up, acting like nothing had happened.

"WHAT?" You heard N running out of his room but he was too late and you two were already seperated. Only because Taekwoon got up and went to punish Ken in the kitchen leaving you on the couch flustered.

Alex and Hyuk hadn't come out of the room yet and you were beginning to feel a little suspicious. You started walking towards the room they were in, ignoring calls from N but before you could make it to the door N had run in front of the door. 

"What are you going in there for? That's Ravi and Hongbin's room" He said wiping the crust out of his eyes because he was still sleepy.

"One of my members is in there with Hyuk right now and I don't know what they're doing"

"I think you should leave them alone, it's her and Hyuk's decision on what they're doing." He said turning you around towards the living room. 

Before you made it to the living room you turned and went to the kitchen where Leo and Ken were talking. 

"Oh hey there Esme. Does Taekwoon hyung kiss good?" He said earning a slap to the head from Leo

You nodded your head to say "yes" and walked over to Leo and who seemed pleased with your answer.

"Was the kiss HOT?" N asked being greasy.

"Don't worry about it and go back to bed" Taekwoon said scaring one of his dongsaengs. 

"Fine, i'll just leave then" Ken said while going back to their room and dragging N with them as N kept asking whether or not the kiss was HOT or not. You gave him the thumbs up so he would shut up and go back to bed. Although you weren't lying when you gave the thumbs up, even if the kiss seemed innocent, it wasn't. Both of your lips rubbing against each other and feeling the warmth and strength of Taekwoon's lips made you feel something inside you had never felt before. Too bad Ken interrupted the kiss or you don't know how far you two would have gone. 

"Esme?" 

"Yea?" You said turning around to face him, he was leaning against the stove with his arms crossed. 

"Can I ask you something?" He said while bringing you closer

"Go for it" 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Of course" You said while standing on your tippy toes to kiss him this time. It was a quick peck and he smiled to himself as he lead you to his room. 

"Wait, I can't sleep here tonight. We are in trouble for spending the night here and weren't supposed to leave the dorm in the first place."

"Just sleep here. I'm sure they won't do anything worse to you" He said pleading and hugging you so tightly that you wouldn't be able to escape even if you tried. 

"We really can't. I'm sorry Taekwoon" 

"Fine, but you have to make it up to me. Promise?" He said while letting go of you and holding out his pinky. You took his pinky with yours and twisted it until he finally yelped. 

"Can you do me a favor?" 

"What is it?"

"Go get Alex... I don't wanna know what's going on in there" You said smiling.

"You think I want to see what might be happening in there?" He said as he walked to the door. He knocked and there was no answer. He knocked again but this time calling Hyuk's name and still no answer. 

He finally walked in and you could tell he had to turn on the lights, so you walked over and saw that Hyuk and Alex were peacefully sleeping together. You didn't know what to do... you didn't want to get in more trouble but you didn't want to wake her up because she seemed happy. 

"What are you going to do?" He asked 

"Welp, I guess there's no other choice but to stay here tonight." You said rubbing your neck in frustration. 

"You know you're so cute. I really like that outfit it shows off your legs" He said coming up to you and running his hand up your thigh. You trembled in how seductive he was even with that voice of his. 

"Jung Taekwoon I didn't come here for that. Can I borrow a sweatshirt or something ooh and some boxers?" You said while pushing his hand off your thigh.

"Yea sure. Why don't you just take all of my sweatshirts?" He asked joking.

He handed you a pair of his underwear that were new and a black sweatshirt. You ushered him out of the room and changed in the room even though Hyuk and Alex were right there.

You left on your underwear and put on his and the sweatshirt. It was much more comfortable than your clothes even though they were really cute.

Everything felt surreal right now. Taekwoon had asked you to be his girlfriend, you two had kissed, and he was talking more.

Opening the door you found Leo looking at the ceiling on the floor. You crept up to him and placed out your hand signaling for him to get up.

"I like you wearing my clothes" He said getting up.

"And I like wearing them. Now come on let's go to bed" You said taking his hand and walking to his room.

He lead you to his bed and made you lay down first and you patted the spot next to yourself. Ken and N were fast asleep and were in deep sleep so you were the only two awake. He hugged you from behind and brought you closer to him, you turned around and locked his lips with yours. He reacted by bringing your hips closer to his only to and bite your neck. There was so much tension there you guys didn't know how you two didn't jump on each other earlier.  

 

 

*Author's Note*

Another short chapter I know I'm sorry. But what will happen in the next chapter? Hehehehe. There's a Leo gif for you guys up there for the last part of the fic.

 

(Gif not mine. Credit to owner.)