Chapter 5

Unexpected Romance

You started to like Insoo's attention. 

But the person who didn't like Insoo's attention towards you was Leo. You could tell he was not pleased with Insoo hugging you and grinding up on you. You knew and you used it towards your advantage.

You went along with everything.

-Leo's POV-

Just what exactly does Insoo think he is doing? 

You said inside your head. Outraged. Wait? Is this jealousy i'm feeling?

But i'm not even sure if I like her. 

Oh and what is she doing? Hugging him and dancing along to him. Does she think this is a joke? 

You finally had to admit. You had a crush on Esme. 

-Back to Esme (You)-

Once Insoo got back to place. It was the rest of the boys turn to show their charms. Most of them danced but no one came up to you like Insoo did. Alex did get confronted from Hyuk and she as expected danced with him. It was finally Leo's turn. You didn't expect much. It was Leo he was shy infront of cameras.

It was his turn and he started singing. He started at the middle of the stage and slowly started moving his way to the girls. He first got close to Amy and started putting his hand close to her face. 

Your face turned red. Not from embarassment but from jealousy. How could he? Even though he didn't know you had a crush on him. She was one of your members. It would create tension if they were both to act on it.

Thankfully you were relieved when he suddenly moved his hand just inches away from her face to your hand. He took it and walked with you to the center of the stage. The whole studio couldn't contain their gasps and awws. 

You guys held hands tightly until he was infront of you and sang " I liked you since the first time I saw you.. Although it's hard for me to confess like this". 

Your eyes opened wide. Was he really confessing? Or was he just reciting the song lyrics? You felt your whole body warm up and your cheeks became flushed.

 You still clutched his hand though. You made sure to never let it go. You even held it tighter and made eye contact with him throughout the serenade he was giving you. 

You almost died of excitement. When he was done singing he was about to let go of your hand. You held it tight and embraced him in a hug. You smelt his cologne and it was a refreshing smell. You could feel the warmth in his body against yours. You just wanted to collapse right there.

You guys finally went back to your designated spots. It was the girls turn to show their charms. Everyone went before you. Alexandria did her dancing ofcourse with Hyuk. That girl had no shame on showing it and no shame in showing who she liked.

It was your turn now. You were going to do a y dance. You started by moving your hips slowly to the beat of the music. As it started to get faster you moved towards the boys. You started at the end where Insoo was. You slightly danced with him you didn't want to make Leo angry. After what had just happened with that cute moment. 

You moved your way to where Leo was. You put your hands around his neck and made him place his hands on your hips. You both slowly grinded to the music. Before Boom used his whistle signaling that was enough. Everyone laughed but were shocked at the same time that you guys would do that. You got a warning from Boom saying not to get so touchy anymore. 

It was time for partner picking. Alexandria ended up with Hyuk (no surprise), The Exid members with both myname guys, Amy ended up with Ravi, and Leo picked you. So you guys ended up pairing up. 

It was time for the pepero challenge. The chocolate stick and seeing which pair could end up with the shortest amount between your guys's mouth.