Chapter 12

Unexpected Romance

"Hyung you weren't like that when Hyo-Rin and you were dating" Ravi piped up immediately getting shushed up by all the other members

Dating? Dating? You repeated to yourself. As in Taekwoon and her had dated before. No wonder he looked like he was enjoying it, his old feelings were coming back. 

"Ravi-ah that's been over and done with for a long time. Don't bring it up ever again." Taekwoon was serious and did not sound pleased.

"It was a mistake in the first place to date her... she was too high maintenance for me. She wanted attention everytime she could get it. I can't handle girls like that... but Esme is different and I know it. Back to what happened, she pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. Nothing else happened okay?" Taekwoon stated firmly.

"Hyung, Esme said it looked like you were enjoying it though" Hyuk told Taekwoon. They boys were still oblivious to the fact that the shower had turned off and that you were peeping through the door.

"Except I wasn't, I was trying to get out of that girl's grasp. She's stronger than she looks. That's when Esme walked by and she probably thought it looked like I was caressing her. The problem is I don't know how to tell her all of this because she might think I'm making it up."

"I don't think you need help anymore Hyung, she's been listening all this time" Hongbin said pointing to you obviously looking at them.

You closed the door faster than anything and slumped down to the floor, with your heart beating fast. 

"Alex, they caught me"

"I knew they would. Who was the person?" she said smiling still sitting on the toilet. 

"Hongbin-shi and it's not funny. I look like a complete idiot. I got the truth now though... Did you hear about him and Hyo-rin?" you said while picking at the bathroom mat.

"Yea, loud and clear, pretty sure I heard you gasp. That's probably where Hongbin caught you. I wouldn't worry about it though obviously they're not together anymore. Problem is that crazy lunatic is still in love with him." She spoke to you in English, bathrooms have echoes to them so everything they said in Korean would be heard to the group outside.

*Knock Knock*

"uhm" you heard someone clear their throat. You shut your eyes wanting this whole ordeal to be over with.

"Are you guys done now? The rest of the members still have to get ready. By the way thanks for speaking in English real nice." Ken said sarcastically

"One sec" you both said in unison.

"Ready to face the awkwardness?" you said standing up and making your maknae stand up too.

"What awkwardness? I have Hyuk. You have to deal with it."

"Thanks, Love you too Alex" you said not impressed with your maknae's answer

"Stop speaking in English. We feel left out" Kenjumma appeared again.

"Alex please don't leave me alone." you pleaded

"Fine. I won't" she said irritated.

You opened the door slowly and walked out with your head down only to be poked by Alex. Which made you look up too see 5 smiling guys and one who was averting your gaze. 

"Hello" you said and bowed to them, Alex did the same.

"Umm, we borrowed your clothes and intend to keep them on." Alex said

"It's fine we don't need them. Right hyung?" Hyuk nudged Taekwoon who just ignored him completely.

"So how long are you guys staying?" Ravi asked

"We're going to leave right now actually. We're pretty sure we're going home to face the wrath of our members and we'd like that part to be over with as soon as possible." You said

"Stay" Taekwoon was truly a short answer type of guy.

"We can't" you said emphasizing the can't

"Why?" He finally said looking up at you. 

"I just told you why. Please just let us leave" you kept his gaze, neither one of you looked away and it wasn't like either one of you wanted to either.

"Is it just me or is there some type of tension between these two?" N said trying to whisper but ended up speaking in his normal voice to Hongbin.

"Definitely is. Welp. I'm going to take a shower. See you guys some other time Esme and Alex. It was nice meeting you guys!" Hongbin said as he walked to the bathroom. 

"Nice meeting you too Hongbin!" Alex called out.

"Go" Taekwoon finally gave up.

"We'll return the clothes as soon as possible. Thanks for letting us stay with you guys and sorry for all the trouble" You said speaking to them but the only people listening were Leo and N

"No problem!" N said walking you guys to the door

"Keep the clothes" were the last words you heard from Taekwoon before the door closed.

* * *

"HOW COULD YOU GUYS SNEAK OUT LAST NIGHT AND PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT?" Amy scolded you two while the both of you were on your knees. Sora just stood there looking at you guys bewildered.

"Do you know what you two could of done to the group if this got out?" 

"There is no excuse for you two staying at their dorm!. I can understand partying afterall we're all human beings but staying at a strictly guys' dorm? Unexcusable." 

"We're sorry. We will think about our actions and accept our consequences" you both said in unison

"Good now go to your rooms. Man I sound like a mom... but Esme I hope you know your punishment will be worse since you were the eldest. For now you two aren't allowed to go out for 2 weeks." 

"I know and okay" You bowed and took Alex with you to your shared room.

"Alex" you said annoyed once in the room

"What" 

"What are we gonna do?"

"About?" she asked curiously

"We aren't allowed to go out for 2 weeks and you have Hyuk"

"I'm sure he can understand. But why are you worried? It's not like you have anyone to meet up with."

"Wah, thanks Alex. But yes I do. I remembered I got a number last night"

"Wait. Hold on. Don't you like Taekwoon?"

"Yea"

"Didn't you hear the real story between him and Hyo-rin?"

"Yes, what's your point?" you said annoyed

"Are you still mad at him? Shouldn't you be trying with Taekwoon instead of Joon?"

"I should. But I want to make him jealous too" you said pouting and sitting on your bed.

"You did that last night. Trust me, i'm actually surprised you blocked that out" She said while changing her clothes.

"Oh yea! What happened?" 

"Well, Joon and you were dancing when Taekwoon saw and he got pretty heated"

"Okay. What else?"

"Well, he got up from where he was sitting and went up to you guys. He literally unwrapped you from Joon and started to walk away holding your wrist. Joon started telling him off when I went up and that's when you went crazy"

"That's not funny. Wait are you serious?"

"Yes, I a-" she was cut off by a phone ringing.

 

*Author's note*

How was that? Did Taekwoon seemed annoyed that you left so early?