Chapter 16

Unexpected Romance

You stood next to Leo while he just stared at Ken with a death glare.

"Don't worry about that" Leo blatantly said as he got a little closer to Ken. 

"Ah why? It was on the ground and I thought I heard some things last night" Ken said standing up jokingly.

The members were surprised that Leo would do that and especially last night. 

"Just admit that you guys had " N said staring up at Leo and Ken. 

"Fine, we did. No big deal okay?" You said feeling guilty because obviously Leo was embarrassed. 

They all moved their gaze to you and stayed quiet. 

"There. Happy? Now stop asking questions." Leo said as he walked next to you again. 

"Hyuk-ah where's Alex?" 

"She's still sleeping." 

You walked to their room and found her sound sleep. You shook her awake until she finally opened her eyes and checked the time which was earlier than you thought. It was about 6:30 in the morning so you two quickly brushed your teeth and got into last night's clothes. You had a recording for Running Man later today and weren't sure if you were up for it. 

"We have to go" You said to Taekwoon who stood awkwardly by the front door. All of the other members were sleeping since they didn't have a schedule until later today. Except Hyuk who was kissing Alex by the kitchen, Taekwoon grabbed your hand and pulled you closer. You were surprised because he wasn't much for skinship, he seemed like the distant type of person. You were fine with it because you were shy when it came to these types of things. 

"No you don't" He said softly.

You kissed him on the lips and called for Alex who came running over. 

"Bye, i'll call you later" Taekwoon said as he closed the door behind you two. 

The both of you ran to the elevator and ran out of the elevator to catch a cab. You got to your dorm just in time because the other members were still asleep, the two of your crept into your beds and sleeped until 8:30 because Sora, Amy and you needed to record Running Man. The other members didn't suspect a thing they just went on like normal, you two were very lucky. Alex got the day off and decided to go shopping.

Today you decided to wear black skinny jeans with a white sweatshirt that had a tiger on it, it was kind of chilly. You also wore black converse and had your hair curled with winged eyeliner. 

The three of you arrived at Running Man and were told to wait because they were announcing a different group. Today was special because they only had Jaesuk, Gary, Jihyo and Kwangsoo everyone else had to fly overseas for another Running Man event. 

"Wah VIXX is here!" You heard Jaesuk scream and he started to make fun of a certain member but you couldn't hear who it was.

Everyone else greeted and that's when you three were pulled behind a screen that would slide upwards.

The screen slid upwards and all you saw was Jaesuk, Kwangsoo, and Gary freaking out over the three of you. Jihyo was there but she didn't freak out like the men did. You guys walked up only to be greeted by Ravi and Hyuk who awkwardly smiled at the three of you. Leo just stared at you and slightly smiled, the three of you greeted the Running Man cast. They kept on saying how pretty all of three of you were and kept asking for you three to dance. 

You guys danced your overly y dance in front of all the guys who just kept on saying "wow" Jaesuk of course tried to impersonate the dance but failed miserably. 

"Today is a couple pairing, but since there's only four girls there will obviously be a boy-boy pair" The PD said 

"Ahh, really. Why do you have to do this?" Gary groaned as he slumped his shoulders.

The VIXX boys just stared at the three of you who stared back. 

"All four girls will stand in a line and the men have to run up to them and give a backhug. The first guy to get to the girl will be coupled together" The PD said once again and you just smiled to yourself because Leo used to be on the national youth soccer team so he could be pretty fast.

The four of you turned around so your back was facing the guys and closed your eyes. The PD said start and all you heard was screaming and laughing. Then you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist you squealed a little bit before turning around with your eyes still closed. All four of you had turned around with your eyes closed and were told to wait until the PD instructed you.

"Open your eyes" He said

You all opened your eyes but you were faced with a Kang Gary who was sweetly smiling at you. You smiled back at him but were displeased that Leo hadn't gotten paired with you in fact he was with Jihyo. The pairs were Ravi-Sora, Kwangsoo-Amy, You-Gary, Leo-Jihyo, Sadly Hyuk got paired up with Jaesuk. 

Everyone had to hold hands with their partner and you got a little jealous when you saw Leo holding Jihyo's hand. You grabbed Gary's hand and intertwined fingers, Leo saw this and stared at you until you noticed. You smiled his way and went back to listening to Jaesuk. You still didn't know why Leo choose Jihyo or why he didn't choose you. But the point of today was to have fun and not seem jealous. 

Every pair had to complete a mission and get Running Man stickers, the couple who had the most stickers at the end of the relay got an advantage at the final game which involved ripping off name tags. The first game was the dreaded pepero game, how was Leo going to react to this? How were you going to react?

 

 

*Author's Note*

OMFG I KNOW THIS IS SO BAD. BUT I HAD TO UPDATE. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SORRY. THIS IS SO SHORT. SORRY SORRY.