Chapter 13

Unexpected Romance

You both left the phone to ring. She wanted to finish telling you what happened and you wanted to know what the heck you did.

"Well once I got there you just looked at me like you were going to kill someone. You rudely took Taekwoon's hand off of your wrist and I quote told him this 'Yah! Jung Taekwoon I don't know who you think you are but you are not someone who can rip me off of some guy because you're jealous. We are not anything in fact we aren't even friends the only reason I came here was for Alex not for you. Get away from me and don't ever dare to do that again' and once you told him that, you pushed him and you could tell by his face that you hurt him deeply." She said while sitting next to you.

"No, I didn't tell him that. Alex please tell me you're lying" you said standing up from your bed, pushing your hands through your hair.

"I wasn't that rude was I?" You pleaded

She just nodded and made you sit down. "There's more" She said.

"After that he just walked away and you kept dancing with Joon until you realized what you had just told Taekwoon and told us it was time to leave. But of course Joon was able to get your number and you were able to get his." She said rolling her eyes and pointing to the team phone.

"Okay forgot about Joon for a moment and tell me how the hell we ended up at vixx's dorm and Taekwoon not throwing me out?"

"Well, after that.. Since Hyuk didn't drink he decided to drive us home. He has a learner's permit or whatever. You guys sat in the back. Taekwoon stared out the window and you kept mumbling words."

"Okay well this is how it all went down". -Flash back to the car-

"Taekwoon-ah, I know i'm kinda tipsy but I just wanna say that i'm sorry for saying those things to you" You said kind of slurring your words

"Mm" you knew he was mad but you didn't know what to do. 

"Taekwooniee please talk to me, i'm sorry" You added aegyo to his name and you hated it. 

He turned to you and looked at you dumbfounded because of the sudden aegyo.

"Actually, can you just forget that I called you Taekwooniee that was so gross" you said as you took his hand

"Did you mean everything you said?" He asked obviously still upset about it. He intertwined his fingers into yours.

"To an extent I did. You really hurt me that day. I just had so many feelings for you and then I saw you with another girl. I guess jealousy took over" That was the most sober you had sounded in the car ride. 

"Had?" He said while patting your hand and pulling you closer to him.

"I mean I still have feelings for you but i'm not sure if you'll still accept them after I told you off." You said looking up to him and he stared right back at you hugging you tighter.

"No, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. I'm also sorry for acting like a jerk and not contacting you" 

"It's fine. I just wanted to talk to you that's all" You said while dozing off to sleep.

-Back to your room-

"That's all I heard because Hyuk kept pestering me to pay attention to him and plus you passed out. We just decided to sleep at their dorm. Taekwoon carried you up to his room and you refused to sleep anywhere else but his bed. It was kinda funny actually, but it was cute because he didn't want to sleep anywhere else either." Alex said finishing up the story.

"Oh my gosh. I'm such a jerk. I really am. What am I gonna do now? I have to go talk to him" You looked at Alex and she knew nothing good would come out of it.

"Wait, did he not tell me whether he was going to accept my feelings or not?" 

"Yea, no. He never mentioned it" She said getting into her bed.

"Well, we're going to find out tonight." You walked over to her bed and dragged her out.

"Unnie, I think this is a bad idea."

"You don't have to come with me if you don't want to... but then again Hyuk lives where i'm going to go." You said while smirking

"Just listen, all we have to do is get over there by a certain time and get back her before 7 AM tomorrow." 

"Good idea einstein but who's going to take us?" she said sarcastically

You hit her upside the head and as she winced at the pain you jingled some car keys in front of her. 

"Yah- Idiot. Remember that car Hyuk borrowed? I still have it. We drive there leave it and then call a cab when we need to go home" 

"Oh! I forgot. Okay what time should we leave?" she asked while sitting down on the floor and you sat next to her. By the time she had explained what happened last night and planning this out, it had gotten late. It was about 9pm by the time you guys were planning this out.

"We have to leave after the others fall asleep. Like around midnight? Text Hyuk and tell him that you're coming over at that time. Make sure Taekwoon is home though" She nodded her head and texted Hyuk. 

A few minutes later you guys got a reply. Alex read it out loud

"Okay, i'll be here waiting. Pretty sure all the guys are staying at the dorm tonight. Text me when you're outside so I can let you in without the manager knowing"

"Okay good I wanna make sure he doesn't know i'm coming because then Taekwoon would find out. Let's sleep for a few hours before heading out" You patted her head and went into bed to sleep for 2 hours before you confronted Taekwoon. 

-2 hours later-

"Yah wake up" you shaked her until she squinted because of the light.

"Shh, be quiet. Whisper and make sure not to make a lot of noise we have to get ready" You whispered to her, she got up stumbling and groaning.

It was a warm night out so you decided to wear high waisted black shorts, a tie dye shirt tucked into them and some white vans. You had long hair which touched your lower back, your hair was a light brown color and was naturally wavy. You put on some make-up that included simple eyeliner and blush. Your body type was nice, you weren't "big" but you weren't skinny. You were in between and confident with it and you were also under the average height, but just by a margin. You looked pretty and felt confident, even though you weren't sure of the outcome of what Taekwoon would say to you. 

Was he just holding me because of pity? Did he not really want to hold my hand? In fact you took his hand first. You weren't sure about what was going to happen tonight but you just wanted to find out his true feelings. 

Alex decided to wear a skirt, with a white shirt, and a cardigan. She looked pretty as well and with that you guys peeped through your bedroom door to see no one was awake. Everyone was in their rightful places except for you two as you crept out of the front door of the dorm. You locked the door and you both made a dash to the car, once in the car you started it up and looked out for photographers. 

You guys were in the clear, you drove to VIXX's dorm. You had memorized where they lived like it was the back of your hand even though you were only there once. 

Within 20 minutes you were at their dorm. You again made a dash to the elevator and went up to the fourth floor waiting outside their dorm. Alex texted Hyuk saying she was outside waiting for him. 

He texted back saying he was coming in a minute and that they had the apartment almost to themselves because the manager left with Ravi and Hongbin to some hotel so they could get to a recording faster in the morning. You just chuckled to yourself because he didn't know you were here. 

"Alex come in, the hyungs are sleepi-" He stopped talking once he saw you come out from behind Alex. 

"Hey Hyukkie~ How are you? Surprise?" You said while messing up his hair

"Fine thanks, and yea surprise. Come in both of you" He said while trying to get back at you by trying to mess up your hair.

You kept teasing by punching each other until you heard two "uhms"

One came from a peeved Alex and the other came from an equally peeved and surprised Taekwoon. 

Immediately you both stopped and Hyuk went to Alex escorting her into Ravi and Hogbin's room. Leaving you and Taekwoon to awkwardly stand in the living room, watching each other. 

 

*Author's note*

Tell me what you guys think! It's always nice seeing comments.