Chapter 4

Unexpected Romance
" Who sent it?" You asked with a million things crossing your mind. Was it Leo? What did the note say? What if it wasn't Leo?. 
 
"Ya~ who else do you think it is. Of course it's Leo" She said teasingly. 
 
"Alex if you're joking with me right now you're going to die" You said sternly but she knew you wouldn't go that far. 
 
"It really is! He gave it to me during downtime but he made sure to give it to me secretly. It kind of annoyed me though because I was talking to Hyuk. We made sure no one else saw but the problem is now Hyuk knows he gave you a note..." She said trailing off going into her own little world about Hyuk. 
 
"It's fine i'm sure he won't say anything because Leo won't let him. We'll talk about you and Hyuk some other time though..." 
 
She handed you the note. Your hands were shaking but there wasn't anything you could do. 
The note read:
 
"Hello Esme... Uhh I just want to sincerely apologize for grabbing your wrist the way I did. I know you didn't like it since you swiped my hand off twice.... I still had something else to ask you but Ken cut me off. Next time we see each other i'll make sure to talk to you. I hope we can become good friends. Promise? Anyways sorry and all that and please don't take this note the wrong way.
 
-Jung Taekwoon (Leo)"
 
What exactly did he mean by "don't take this note the wrong way" Did he think I might assume he's hitting on me? Because that's certainly not the case even though you sincerely wished it was. But it also confused you that he sent a note just to apologize and promise he was going to talk to you. You had no idea what to think. 
* * *
A few days later at All the Kpop recording
 
You wondered who the male guests were today. You knew all the female guests since you were all in the same room. There was EXID appearing alongside of you guys just two members and the 3 members from your group (Amy and Alex) including yourself. The female and male guests were kept apart as to not stir commotion before the actual couple things get started. You wished you didn't have to do the recording today since that meant you would be paired up with a guy other than Leo... You had to remind yourself once again that as much as you wished Leo and you were a couple or at least a "thing" that it was never going to happen. He didn't like you he just wanted to be friends. 
 
"Does anyone know who the male guests are today?" you asked
 
"mm, I heard it was two MYNAME guys and three VIXX guys...." an EXID member said but then trailed off saying their names but you stopped listening. Could it be the regular VIXX guys? N, Ken, and Hongbin... or was it Leo, Hyuk, and Ravi's turn? 
 
First the guys were called up to the stage with Boom and Mir. Then the girls introduction began. You were the last one to appear on stage. First EXID then Alex, Amy, and finally you were called up.
"She's also an Eccentric member! Esme!" Boom said enthusiastically.
You walked up with confidence scanning the guys who were todays guests. 
 
There he was Jung Taekwoon you opened your eyes wide but quickly looked away and smiled to the others. He also appeared shocked and turned his eyes away from yours.
 
You introduced yourself 
"Hello! My name is Esme from the new girl group Eccentric. Please take care of me." While saying the last sentence you looked directly at Leo. He was already staring he looked a little uncomfortable being up there. Appearing with him was Hyuk and Ravi.
 
Everyone was already introduced to everyone and the show began. First it was showing off your charms and seeing who you liked the best. You wondered what Leo would show since he was very shy infront of other people and especially showing off your charms kind of stuff.
 
First MYNAME's Insoo started off showing off his dance moves and moving towards the girls. He started by grinding up with all the ladies in the front and moved his way down to you where he hugged you. Your face got red and you grinned. Just because you had a thing for Leo didn't mean you couldn't have other guys on your mind.
 
Everyone went "OOOoooHHhhh" and your face turned from a slightly pinkish color to a more visible brighter red.
 
You looked up from Insoo's shoulder and looked at Leo. He was glaring at you and Insoo hugging. You actually felt a little scared. You could tell he didn't like what he was seeing. 
 
You let Insoo go and smiled. Amy nudged your side and asked "What the heck was that? Hahaha did you like the hug? uh?" and she winked. You just giggled and smiled back. As much as you didn't want to admit it you kind of liked Insoo's attention towards you. It wasn't all that bad. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for taking so long guys. Just some technical difficulties. Anyways here's the chapter. Let me know what you guys think. (: