Chapter 7

Unexpected Romance

You plopped down in your room after arriving at the dorm. You whisped past everyone still having your earbuds plugged in... you didn't feel like talking to anyone not even your members. Even though while walking by them they would tug at you or try to talk to you, you just blew past them and headed to your room. 

Somehow you felt humiliated; how could he just ignore you after the recording was over? As soon as the cameras were off he let go of your hand and walked out of the stage area not even turning once or bowing to you .If he was sorry about the kiss why did he do it in the first place? He could of just ended the game and none of this would of happened but he just had to kiss you with those sensual lips and you of course had to give in and pull him in for a deeper kiss. Now you had to deal with YG and your manager. Maybe even backlash from the public if it did get out later on.

You felt hurt by the way he reacted, you were sorry too but it wasn't that you regretted it. You really liked the kiss it was deep and arousing. You were sorry to your members and the rest of the staff for having seen it and it being recorded. You weren't regretful. Somehow you missed holding his hand and standing so close to him, smelling his cologne. You traced your fingers on your hand where his hand was. You clenched it shut and tried to forget about those feelings that were beginning to stir because of him.

It was silly actually, you had gone to the All the Kpop recording to forget about him and you just ended up falling for him. You had time to rest for awhile though. Your goodbye stage after a few weeks of promoting was tomorrow. After that your Running Man schedule wasn't for another 2 months. You hoped Leo was and wasn't going to be there. You couldn't decide.

-Leo's POV-

I shouldn't have been so cold to her after the recording. Why did I let go of her hand at the end? I should of just held her hand and walked off the stage with her and talked to her about what happened. Why did I go in for the kiss anyways? I mean I knew I had a little crush on her but I didn't expect to go in for a kiss he thought.

I'm so stupid. 

Hyuk walked in and sat next to him. 

"Hyung... about earlier. Why did you kiss her?"

"Hyuk-ah.. hyung doesn't feel like talking about that right now. Okay? Just leave me alone to think by myself" he said while staring at his dongsaeng.

"Okay, but one thing before I leave. I don't like the way you acted towards Esme after the cameras were off. You just let go of her hand and walked off stage. You should of AT LEAST bowed hyung-" hyuk said nervously expecting something from his scary hyung.

"I thought so too Hyuk... I just dont know what to do right now. I can't contact her because I was too cold to her and I forgot to ask for her number" he said not expecting an answer.

"Don't worry hyung! I got Alex's number well technically it's the whole groups number. They only have one phone like us! But Alex told me Esme has a message thing on her Ipod. Do you want me to text Alex?" Hyuk stared at Leo with hope.

"Actually can you just call her please? I'd rather get her contact information through talking rather than texting" Leo stated.

"Sure hyung! Just wait a minute. Okay?"

Leo nodded.

-Back to you-

You sat in your room reading a book. You were about to doze off to sleep when you heard a yelp from the living room. You ran out to the direction of the noise. As expected it was Alex flailing over who was on the phone with her. You were about to walk back into your room when you heard what they were talking about. 

"Oh? Esme unnie? Yea she's here.. she's standing right here. Why do you want to talk to her?" She sounded a bit irritated when she found out that Hyuk didn't just call for her.

You mouthed the words "What does he want?" not even daring to think it was Leo wanting to talk to you. 

"Mhm, i'll pass her the phone. Yup I got it. I'll call you after she's done okay? Hehehe~" she said while giggling, you just rolled your eyes. 

"Hello?" you said nervously.

"Oh.. uh hello Esme" there it was his voice. His sweet soft voice. You almost darted towards Alex who was sitting there innocently as if she didn't know a thing. She had a big smirk across her face while watching you talk to Leo.

"Leo? I didn't expect to hear from you at all.... after what had happened today at the studio." You said trying to make him just a tad bit guilty.

"Yea... I just wanted to apologize once again for acting like a jerk after the recording was over. I shouldn't have apologized for the kiss. I... uh... I kinda really enjoyed it actually." He said you could barely hear what he said because his voice started to become inaudible after he said the word "kiss".

You were stunned and didn't know what to say to that. You were happy that he apologized for acting the way he did and for not regretting the kiss you enjoyed as well. 

"Taekwoon-ah... is it okay if I call you that?... Well I just wanted to tell you thank you for apologizing I was worried here at the dorm thinking I had done something wrong. I also want you to know that I enjoyed the kiss as well......" you said while clearing your throat and almost falling to the ground because you couldn't handle the embarrassment. 

He chuckled and then said "Yes, it's okay to call me that. I really would like if you did. I'm glad we both enjoyed it actually. But umm not to waste anymore of Hyuk's time with Alex I was wondering if you could give me your Ipod number?" You gave it to him and that was the end of the call for you and Taekwoon. 

It really was the end because 2 weeks later and he still hadn't contacted you.

Hyuk and Alex still kept in touch and you had a feeling they were secretly going on dates because you caught her coming back in really late twice. You didn't say anything because you knew she was the careful type of person.

Yet you couldn't help but think if that would be you and Taekwoon if he had texted you. Given that it is a two-way street for contacting each other he said he was going to text you first. You didn't make any mistakes in giving him your info either. You asked ALex if Hyuk had asked for you for Taekwoon but each time you got the answer you just felt worse. Taekwoon hadn't even mentioned your name to the members after that phone conversation you guys had together.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This chapter was really boring I know. But I'll get it heated up soon... hopefully! I promise. Just keep reading and commenting. I hope you enjoy the story ^-^