Chapter 3

Unexpected Romance

- Esme's POV-

YG had called for a group meeting at the company. The group was always scared to go to his office. There were those bearbricks surrounding his office. The topic of discussion was promoting the group with attending variety shows and featuring in songs.

"Since, you guys are rookies still and many other rookies have debuted as well. I have set up a few appearances on variety shows and for one of you to feature in a song" YG stated.

You guys were all in whispers. You knew YG rarely set up those kinds of schedules since he wanted his idols working on becoming better in whatever field they were in. You guys were all excited... actually appearing on variety shows were your guy's biggest wishes. 

"Hm, so three of you will be on Running Man and All the Kpop. Those three will appear on the shows together. As for the featuring in a song I want Alexandria to feature in a song with VIXX. They seem to be getting big these days and it would be good for you to get more experience. Although your Korean is a still bit rocky we will send Sora (Korean Member) with you. I have already talked with their CEO and he thought it was a good idea as well. I hope you use the opportunities well." He shifted his hand in a way to show that we could leave.

Alexandria is probably going to swoon over Hyuk when she goes to record a song with VIXX. You couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous. How come she can go and record a song with VIXX? Once again you had to stop yourself and remember that you and VIXX had no connections other than a Sunbae and Hoobae relationship. All the Kpop could help you meet someone else or at least help you stop thinking of him for awhile. He's been on your mind for a long time.

-Leo's POV-

I wonder what the CEO wants now. He called the whole group together again. 

"So, we're going to have a special feature on one of your upcoming songs from an Eccentric member. However we don't know which one yet." 

Could it possibly be Esme? Maybe I could finally ask her what I needed to. Since Ken cut me off at the waiting room last time. I've been wondering when i'd be able to meet her again. I'm still a little mad that he cut me off when I was curious about her. I made sure he didn't really notice it though or else he would get suspicious. 

"Oh and some of you are going to go to All the Kpop and Running Man. Since N, Ken, and Hongbin already appeared on All the Kpop Leo, Hyuk, and Ravi are going and they are going to attend Running Man as well."

Of course the CEO always trying to make me come out of my shell in front of the cameras. So annoying. Although this might help me keep my mind off of her. Since she's been going through my mind night and day. I could meet someone else. 

-Back to Esme-

"Alexandria-shi! Come here I have to talk to you for a moment." Sometimes you felt like the leader yourself. You had to give pep talks to the other members. She came running over. It was the day for her to head off to the recording studio with VIXX and Sora. 

"Umm, so you're going for work not to flirt with Hyuk. I want you to remember that. Oh but if you happen to hear my name being mentioned tell me. Actually tell me everything that happens and if you could focus on Leo a bit more." You said. You didn't want to sound obvious but ended up doing so anyways.

"Unnie, I thought you said Leo and you weren't a thing." she gave you a suspicious look.

"We aren't! I want to make that clear to you. How am I supposed to have a thing with someone when the other person doesn't even know how I feel? eh? I'm going to confide in you not to say anything to ANYONE." You sighed and you finally had to admit to the maknae what you were hiding. "Maybe I do have a little sort of crush on Leo. Okay? But that's it. I can't really act on it since we don't see each other and are just rookies. You CAN'T tell ANYONE." You made sure to make that clear to her. 

-Few hours later-

"UNNIE GUESS WHO GAVE ME SOMETHING TO GIVE TO YOU?!  I also kind of read it and let me tell you. It was kind of shocking."

Was it Leo?