Inside the Office

You've Changed Me

Inside Tiffany's room the man cant stop looking at her picture in her office and cant stop looking at the lady.

"So Mr.Choi do you want something to drink?"Tiffany asked the lad smiling. " Can please have I coffee sugar with, I mean can I please have coffee with sugar?? Siwon asked shyly at the lady. Tiffany just nodded and make the coffee right away... after , making the coffee she politely give it to Siwon and then Siwon already take a sip at the coffee and then Siwon tell Tiffany " I really like your coffee, maybe your boyfriend is so lucky to have you.

" No! ". Tiffany said half yelled the guy was shocked." ahh.... I mean i dont have boyfriend, sorry to yelled at you ".

" No Its okay I understand". Siwon said with a shaky voice.

Ater an hour talking about stuff in the company, Siwon's phone rang he answered it quickly not even saying excuse. After the convo in the phone. Tiffany look at Siwon and said " Is that your girlfriend maybe you should go now".

 Siwon smirked at her. " Why are you jealous?" Siwon said in a low voice "I mean she's not my girlfriend she is just a friend".

Tifany nodded and replied " uh okay I just wanted to tell you that were done now?"

When Tiffany reached the door knob siwon asked " Can I have your phone number ?" so you know i can text you about important things".

"Yeah sure , you can text me anytime whenever you need to ask something" Tiffany smiled while showing her phone number.

The lad cant help to look and blush at the lady . this start his afternoon again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So what do you think guys I already went do chapter 1 and 2 in only one night and please wait for the chapter 3. Please comment down below and Enjoy!!