At The Church

You've Changed Me

A nice Sunday come Yuri and Tiffany planned to go to church because its Sunday. Tiffay wears a very cute pink dress above the knee and straighten her brown hair wit a natural clip at the top and wears her 4 inches high heels. Then Yuri also wears a pink kind of red color dress above the knee and curls her hair pairing her 4 inches high heels.

When Tiffany saw Yuri with that dress she glanced at her.

"Why are you wearing pink?".Tiffany asked kind of mad, Tiffany can gave evrything but not PINK!!

"Beacause I want too, and this is not actually pink it's kinda reddish color too".Yuri exclaimed. Tiffany shrugged and took her bag  

" Lets go". Tiffany said quietly. Yuri dont care she knows that her friend is not really mad she is just annoyed looking other people wearing pink.

"Dont we look like twins?". Yuri smiled as the car went on th road, Tiffany who was focused on the road smiled.

" Except you didnt straighten your hair". Yuri laughed so hard she knows that her friend cant stand her.

" Ohh Tiffany your so funny! your getting mad because im wearng pink but it's red actually". She still laughing losing her breath.

"You know I like red too!!".Tiffany said also laughing looking at her friend.

 

 

Five minute later hey arrive at the christian church where the best friend always went every Sunday. When they went in They sat at the middel very serious. 

The priest will start in a second, the door church was already closed when it was opened by two guys who was very sorry beacause they were late they kept looking fo a seat when they find two spots they quickly go their.

Siwon and his brother Minho bowed down. When Siwon realized the girl beside him was looking at him he slowly look up and smiled it was Tiffany trying to smile at him beacuse the priest starts.

Beside Tiffany. Yuri also look at her left side and saw Siwon and the guy beside him is very familiar, thats right the guy thatss he saw on the mall. When she realizes the guy was also looking at her  she quickly look at the priest she cant be flirting with him while inside the church.

After the worship the girls went out the boys also went out they finally met each other. They cant help but smile.

" Hi Mr. Choi". Yuri said awkwardly she wants to say hi  to his workmate first.

"Hi Mr. Choi". Tiffany said cutely showing her eyesmile."This is Yuri my freind she also works at our company."

"Yeah I already heard about her."He now show his killer smile." Ahhh and this is my brother Minho im older than him."

"Hi im Minho."He offer his hand to Tiffany then Yuri. 

"I think I already saw you, at the mall?". Yuri said shyly and blushing. " Oh yeah your the girl who bumped me."

" No I didn,t your the one whos not looking on the way." Yuri said crossing her arms.

Until they both laugh realizing how they blame each other.

" Oh I think you guys are okay meeting each other". Tifany said.

" How about lets go out for lunch." Siwon said giving some ideas.

"You treat?". Tiffany asked smiling. "Sure, I want to treat the beautiful ladies." Siwon exclaimed.

" I'll treat Yuri." Minho said. Yuri cant help but to blush on the man had said.

" I'll treat Tiffany then, I guess shes having her diet." Siwon said,

"Hahhhahahhaha sorry mister but I stop my diet so you treat whatevr I want."

They all laughed.

 

 

 

 

When Yuri and Tiffany got home Yuri cant stop jumping .

" Yahhhhh whats your problem." Tiffany siad annoyingly.

" Siwon's brother is so cute I want to meet him again." Yuri said in a cute voice.

"Whatever go to sleep." Tiffany said irritated

"Dont you like to see Siwon again?" Yuri said in an exciting voice."Yuri I just see him as a friend okay?

"aahhhhggggg you never learned to love." Yuri said dissappointedly."Well goodnight."

"Goodnight". Tiffany said tiredly but still thinking about something that cant make her sleep.

 

 

On the other side Siwon cant sleep looking ath celing thinking about her he knows that he falls in love very deeply he started to think about courting the lady but it's hard he feels that that the lady doesnt like boys a lot so he needs to be prapared.

Minho also cant stop thinking about Yuri he already been hurt now he need to try his best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here again!!!:) please comment down below.