The Bad Surprise

You've Changed Me

Tiffany woke feeling uncompleted she walks down to the bathroom not feeling well she asked herself why did she woke up like that. Yuri heard her friend talking in the bathroom she went to see Tiffany if she's okay.

"Fany-ah are you okay?". Yuri asked her friend worriedly."Yes Im okay." Tiffany replied uncomfortably.

Yuri just did their breakfast for the morning after it they get ready and went to work.

"Fany-ah see you at lunch."Yuri said like mother they are so careful at each other."Dont be late okay."

"Yes I 'll be there." Tiffany replied trying to smile. When she walks to her office she likes to see what did Siwon gave to her this days. But she saw nothing on her desk, still flowers, bears etc. and theres one note that she found on the floor it says:

Why wont you give me a chance of courting you!!! you are selfish Tiffany Hwang!!!!You'll get it from me!!

                           From: your ex suitor

Tiffany shrugged and throw the note on the garbage and start working on her paperworks, A second later she heard the door opened it was Siwon, she look up and smiled she thought that she doesnt have a permission to get jeaous at all. And he's just a a friend.

"Goodmorning Ms. Tiffany." Siwon bowed down gently and look onto her eyes the wink. Tiffany was surprised on his suddenly action in front of her.

"Good morning Mr. Choi."Tiffany smiled forgetting what happend earlier.

"I didnt saw you last night going home at the party." Siwon said."Ah yes we just need to go home early." Tiffany said in a shakily voice.

" Did your mother scold you?!". Siwon asked worriedly."No I dont have a mom."Tiffany find it weird."I mean she's not here in Korea, It just that me and Yuri really needs to go home early."

"Oh okay, sorry for leaving you last night." Siwon exclaimed. Tiffany was shocked she thouhght the guy didnt know that he left her alone sad.

"It's okay I had fun by the way." Tiffany said fake smiling."Oh really good." Siwon said happily.

"Anyway who is that girl last night?" Tiffany didnt why did she asked about it."Sooyoung is her name?"

"Ah yes that my dad's bestfriends daughter, There family and ours are very close, so me Sooyuong are friends since child." Siwon said.

"Oh she's nice and pretty." Tiffany said smiling.

"I know but she's naughty." Siwon said."Yeah I can see." Tiffany replied still fake smiling.

"Okay I will go now."Siwon said."Oh I forgot coffee for you."

Tiffany was shockked she thought the Siwon forget about her.

"Thank you very much." Tiffany said sweetly.

Siwon nodded and say his goodbye again, but he feels that Tiffany's smile is not real.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was still busy doin work when somebody went inside.

"Annyeongasaheyo Ms. Tiffany." Seohyun said she was the the secretary of the whole company.

"Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun do you need something." Tiffany asked smiling.

"Someone just wants to meet you." Seohyun excalimed.

"Let her in."Tiffany said gently.

Seohyun nodded and called the lady, The lady was very familiar in Tiffany's eyes, she's the same girl last night.

"Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany." The lady said happily.

"Annyeonghaseyo are you the girl last night at the party." Tiffany told her. 

"Yes I'm Sooyoung, Siwon's loving friend." Sooyoung smirked at her. Tiffany was very scared to the lady.

"Oh yes miss Sooyoung do you want to meet Mr. Choi." Tiffany asked her.

"Yes I want to meet him, but after this." Sooyoung handed her a paper fold.

Tiffany look open and read it carefully she look up again.

"What do you accept me now?". Sooyoung asked excitedly.

"Your applying for enegineer at our company?". Tiffany said seriously.

"Yes!! Why do you need more information of mine?." Sooyoung asked impatiently.

"Ah no this is okay I'll just submit it to my boss." Tiffany said smiling.

"Cant you just hire me!!." Sooyoung said half yelled. Tiffany look at her with big eyes.

"An no ma'am I need to submit this to the real boss first Im just the assistant manager here."Tiffany said also impatient.

"Seohyun, please bring her to Mr. Park right now."Tiffany pleaded.

"Sure ma'am." Seohyun said. Seohyun lead the lady to Mr. Park.

Tiffany was very scared and un impressed to  Sooyoung's attitude she wonders why Siwon can stand her.

 

 

 

At lunch Siwon was busy preparing for his presantation later. When somebody callled him .

"Oppa!!"Sooyoung run to Siwon and hugged him."Sooyoung why are you here?"

"Oppa guess what?"Sooyoung said excitedly."I applied here at your company."

"What!!??"Siwon said suprisimgly.

"Yes but they dont have a response yet."Sooyoung make her sad face.

"Why did you apply here you already have a job." Siwon said to her.

"I already quit I want to work here with you." Sooyoung said happily.

"So your working here for me?" Siwon asked serious.

"Not really."Sooyoung told him.

"But Sooyoung you need to work for the company not for me.!" Siwon was half yelled he cant beleieve that Sooyoung quit on her old job that give her high salary to be here with him.

"Are you mad at me?" Sooyoung said in a sad voice.

"No Im just not happy for what you did." Siwon replied

"Are you happy if I work here with you?". Sooyoung asked.

"Yes of course."Siwon said but it's actually a fake answer. After that Sooyoung leaved she said that she'll come back tomorrow for the response of the manager.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another chapter guys wish you enjoy!!!!keep reading and leave your comment down below tnx.