The Party 2

You've Changed Me

Tiffany and Yuri was ready to go. Tiffany wears her pink fitted dress partnering her red purse and her pink stilletos on, with her brown curly hair down up to her smooth back. Then Yuri was wearing her blue fitted dress and her light blue bag and her hair was in perfectly curls like Tiffany's.and there they are hitting the road to the hotel.

When they arrived at the placed the hotel was very big, all gigantic lights are on and it's all just for Siwon's mom. Tiffany suddenly remeber her mom on her birthday when she was giving her gift to her, and all the people are happy, she was happy and also her dad then it was all come to nothing. 

When they walked down the hall they gave their invitation and went inside Tiffany already saw their workmates, but they are still looking for the Choi brothers.

Siwon was talking at one of his relative.

"Really she's coming?". Siwon asked his auntie smiling.

"Yes she's coming in an hour maybe,she'll be late but that girl is very naughty you know." The lady at the long dress said tapping Siwon's arms.

"Yes  she's the naughtiest girl I know." He said giigling when he turned his face to the right he saw Tiffany, his heart suddenly flutter looking at his angel and he know exactly that she will wear pink tonight.

Minho was drinking his wine when he saw Yuri on her blue y dress his now feeling nervous and going to have a heart attack. Siwon and Minho decided to go welcome the girls.

"Tiffany!!!". Siwon shouted first  then Minho just look at the girlsTiffany and Yuri looked and saw the guys heading over them.

Yuri was feeling like she was dying looking at his guy.

"Mr. Choi and Minho how are you?". Tiffany asked the boys who is smiling at them.

"Good thank you for coming." Siwon said at Tiffany showing his best smile.

"Ah where's Mrs. Choi?" Tiffany asked. "She'll be here in a while were going to surprise her." The lad reply back.

While Minho and Yuri has still nervous feeling in each other like they just saw each other for the first time.

"Ohhh okay we just want to give this to her." Tiffany said handing the gift to Siwon

"Oh thank you you can just put it right there I 'll come with you." Siwon said gently to the lady. Tiffany nodded heading toward Siwon. They didnt know the two was left.

"Ahh thank you for coming here." Minho said to Yuri who is looking down.

"Ahh yes it's my pleasure to come here." Yuri said shyly to the guy.

"Do you want to go put that down for a while." Minho asked as he feels the lady was still nervous.

"Yeah sure." Yuri reply still shy.

"Where's Mr. Choi?." Tiffany aksed as she forgets to asked about it.

"He's with mom." Siwon said smiling to the lady.

A minute later all the guest get ready when they saw Mr. and Mrs. Choi coming, Mr.Choi already knows about the plans he just went with Mrs. Choi for a awhile.

Then 3.......2.......1......

"Surprise!!!!!!!". All the guest shouted when Mrs. Choi enter the door. Mrs Choi was shocked the went emotianally crying of what she saw.

The party goes on, each gave their messages first then they started to eat.

Siwon decided to bring his workmates now and show them to his mom, after that he decided to bring Tiffany last and her freind so it's not that obvious.

"Umma this is Tiffany and her friend Yuri."Siwon said smiling then wink to her mom.

"Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany immida.' Tiffany said expresiing her cute eyesmile." Sangil chukka hae Mrs. Choi."

"Annyeonghaseyi Yuri immida." Yuri said happily."And happy birthaday to you Mrs. Choi."

Mrs. Choi was very delighted. "Annyeonghaseyo beautiful ladies and thank you for coming on my birthday." Then Mrs. Choi whispered to Siwon.

"Which one?" She asked. "The girl at the pink." He reply back. " She's pretty I like her." Siwon smiled when he knows his mom likes his girl.

"Wishh you'll like our gifts." Tiffany said showing her eyesmile again.

Then Mr.Choi showed up. 

"Appa, I want you to meet my workmates." Siwon said then also wink. His dad nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Choi, Tiffany immida." Tiffany said bowing Yuri also did what Tiffany did that make Mr.Choi impressed.

"Annyeonghaseyo ladies." Mr. Choi said happily." Siwon how abut asking her to dance."

Siwon was shockedd when Tiffany heard it all.

"Yahhhh Minho." Mr. Choi called.

"Neh Appa?" Minho asked his dad.

"You two entartain the ladies to a dance." Mr. Choi said while Mrs. Choi was giggling at the back.

Siwon look at the girl then straight to Tiffany.

"May I asked you go dance." Siwon said very gently to Tiifany as the ladies eyes turn big and just nodded and take Siwon's hands.

"May I asked you for a dance Ms.?" Minho asked her. Yuri noode happily then take his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

When Siwon enter the dance floor he put his one hand on the girls small waist the offer his hand to the lady. As Tiffany look up  to him nervously and put his arm on guys shoulders and hold Siwon's hand.

As the sweet melody goes on the couple like started to dance and feel the moments each minute Siwon bring Tiffany more closer to him as Tiffany put his head over the guys shoulder shakily. They can feel each others breathing.

 

While on the other side of the dance floor Minho also did what Siwon did Yuri keeps making mistake that make Minho smiled it look so cute.

"Wanna sit for a while." Minho asked the lady.

Yuri was very embarrased of her mistakes so she just nodded.

The pink couple was left on the dance floor after the dance they decided to sit for a while.

"I enjoy the dance." Siwon said gently to the lady. Tiffany was about to reply when.

"Siwon oppa!!!." The lady from the back.shouted.

"Sooyoung!!."Siwon shouted back. The lady run smiling.

Both of them hug very tightly, Tiffany look up with a aweird face.

"Sorry im late, I alredy saw auntie and uncle." Sooyoung said happily."Oppa did you miss me?"

"Of course." Siwon replied. Tiffany bowed down her feeling is mixed right now.

"By the way this is Tiffany." Siwon said, Tiffany stand up then smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany immida." Tiffanys aid greatly but sooyuong just look at her.

"Opppa lets dance." Sooyoung said . Tiffany was very dissaponted.

"Ahh I just went dance, How about go look for Minho?." Siwon asked the lady

"No I want to dance." Sooyoung said like akid.

"Can we do it later." Siwon reply.

"Okay how about lets eat." Sooyoung said, Siwon nodded forggeting Tiffany.

Tiffany was really disappointed after it, so she went look for Yuri.

She saw Yuri enjoying talking with Minho, she smiled then bowed down why did Siwon just left her like that.

"Yuri are you ready to go?". Tiffany said to her freind interuppting them.

"Ahh yeah." Yuri reply happily.

"Oh your going, okay bye Yuri i really enjoy talking nonstop." Minho said to her laughing.

"Annyeong!!."Yuri shouted. "Bye Yuri, bye Ms. Tiffany."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go say our goodbyes to Mr. and Mrs. Choi first."Tiffany said in a sad voice.

After saying their goodbyes Tiffany went home sad while Yuri went home happy.

"Are you okay Tiffany?" Yuri said in aatired voice.

"Yes im okay .goodnight". Tiffany reply also in atired voice. She shouldnt be jealous right now beacaeus she just see Siwon as a friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon went home happy but he didnt saw Tiffany say goodbye to him because of Sooyuong. While Minho enjoyed the night talking with her even they didnt actuallu dance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im very sorry for the late update and here comes trouble between Sifany couple, so please keep waiting for the next chapter.

and keep comment down below and if you have any questions your always free to ask.=)