It Will Be Alright

You've Changed Me

After spending the whole afternoon with Siwon oppa, I asked him if I could stay

"Tiff its's almost dark, do you want me to drive you home?" 

"No!" Tiffany said in worried voice "can I stay here please?"

Siwom look at her and gave her a smile " I want you stay, but your mom is probably worried and Yuri too! Plus I dont want my mom and dad to think dirty if they saw a girl sleeping here, tomorrow"

"well I can sleep in the couch" Tiffany convinced him.

"please fany, remember you need to make everything okay with your mom first" Siwon look at her in the eyes.

" i'm scared, I mean it's my mom I dont know how to talk to her properly, she has not been with me for years and I just dont know" Tiffany's eyes is almost teary.

Siwon gave her a comforting hug " It will be fine I promise, I havent met her and talk to her but I know she's a nice person and I feel like she really wants to make it up to you"

"alright then, you can bring me home" Tiffany said looking at the floor.

 

Tiffany's POV

We were in the from door already, and my heart was beating so fast, i'm really worried about talking with my mom, i am not even comfortable calling her mom.

siwom oppa turned to me " Okay, we re here!"

that made me more nervous "oppa can I call you after?"

"after what?" 

"After we talk, im really scared'

"it will be alright!!" Siwom said while giving me these big grin

I suddenly gave out a laugh "Okay then, figthing fany"

i was about to open the door but Siwom grab me in the arm

"Tiffany are you sure that if everythinb is fine with your mom.... i c-can be your boyfriend.. I mean its--

I went closer to him and peck him the cheeks and lips "Yes!"

"thank you for everything siwon" I told hik happily, after that peck i suddenly became happy and he just stares at me like  his out of his mind, which he really is.

"thank you for everything also fany princess" 

 

I slowly walked inside the house, my knees were shaking again

This will be fine, i know she loves me and i know i will also learn tp love her even she hurts my feelin. as soon as I open the door I saw Yuri sitting in the couch, talking with someone on the phone

she suddenly look at me and turns off her phone

"Where are they?" i asked 

"they went to the hotel, aunt said that she thinks you wont give her another chance, but if you will, yoy can always go their hotel"

"I wanna make up with her, she deserves it righy?" I asked not sure

"every parents give their child thousand chances because they love them, dont u think child should also give their parents at least a second chance if they hurt them"

"were her husband and kids seems upset when they left?" 

"Pretty much, i think they felt bad about you too" Yuri came closer to me " look, it will be alright, it will weird at first but you guys would be fine, i know aunt would be happy"

"okay, Im gonna go there and talk to her"

" are you sure? Its late, their probably sleeping already, i suggest you take a rest and go there first thing in the morning" Yuri adviced,

I just nodded, I suddenly fekt bad about them leaving, like i have no problem if they stay here. i think.

"Where have you bee anyway? We are worried" 

"I went to the park and think, thats all"

"its not safe to think outside, late at night" 

i turn my look away from her " Siwon oppa pick me up"

"OMG! What happend to you guys?" She screamed in excitement like she foregts the situation

"what happend ti you and Minho?" Chaninh the topic here.

"hey! Dont do that to me" 

"Im sleeping okay! I still need to think about some stuff" she puts this disappointment look

"Ill tell you after everything with mom" 

"okay goodnight chingu"

 

I was just looking at the ceiling while playing some music beside me, then the audio suddely plays "Dear Mom" by SNSD.

I felt a tear on my right eye, this is no good. i wipe my eyes and turn it off, took my phone and thinking if i should text him or call him.

I just type in"oppa" then suddely I was receiving a call from him

"Hey, so how did it go?" 

"They left and stay at the hotel, but I will go talk to her first thing in the morning"

"are you okay?"

"im okay, i just wanted to say goodnight"

"stop makinng me 'cant sleep bcuase i cant stop think about you'"

i gave out a giggle "go to sleep Mr Choi, i dont want seeing with you eye bags

"dont i look handsome with eyebags"

"your always handsome to me, eyebags are just not healthy" 

"okay then omma the second"

i laugh at the phone louldy and tried to close it.

"good night princess mushy the love of mi life"

"goodnight super siwon" 

I laid back in the bed amd look at the ceiling again and smiled.

Then I saw this one messagge that I havent open yet. it was my mom!

i tru not to open it but my thumb weng for it.

"Tiffany, dear sorry if you feel hurt, scared and sad when i try to talk to you, I gave you too much pain simce you were young. i will admit I've become a bad mother, but I promise I would never make a single mistake if we became okay again. Your stepdad and the kids will leave for now, but please accept my apology.  We will go back to America nect week and I wanna go there with you. I love you Dear"

I didny notice, but i was releasing a whole bucket of tears and there alll in my ears the whole time 

 I close ky phone and sobbed in my pillow. 

I love you too mom.