Can you be my...

You've Changed Me

Tiffany woke up feeling great, remembering the last night's kiss with Siwon. Looking up at the ceiling mesmerizing about the last night's date... wait? is that a date??...

 

~Siwon was totally amazed by last night's date? He didn't sleep thinking about something just drinking he's cold coffee.

"BOOOOO!!!" Minho yelled at his thinking brother.

"Yahh!! what do you think you're doing??? I'm thinking here!!" Siwon yelled angrily.

"Thinking about what? Mr. Tiffany lover?" laugh Minho to Siwon."How would Tiffany like you when you're eyebags were like that??" added Minho.

"Shut up!!" Siwon run so fast at the bathroom and look at the mirror caressing his face gently. "huh! eottoke?! it;s true i have big eyebags Tiffany will not like me anymore!"

Minho go to the washroom laughing at his brother "Told you you're ugly!"

Siwon punch Minho playfully in the arms.

 

~~Tiffany prepare her brekafas and woke up Yuri who is sleeping soundly.

"Yah!! we are going to be late! sleepy head!!" shouted Tiffany to the sleeping Yuri

"Uhmmm!!"wiping her drool marks. "Tiffany! why did you do that!! Minho and I were there!"

"What there!!" shouted Tiffany again.

"This, *pouting her lips* kekeke" laugh Yuri getting close to Tiffany to kiss her.

"Eww! gross!!" shoving Yuri's face.

    After some playful breakfast and fooling around, they got ready to work.

 

~~~ While Siwon was on the car, he texted Minho about what is he planning to do today with Tiffany. Minho just texted

Don't even try! cause gonna fail anyways! Mr. Tiffany lover~~!!

Then Siwon replied:

You'll see I'm gonna punch you in the face!! Mr. Yuri lovahh~~!!

Minho:

Did you already tell omma ad appa?

Siwon:

I'm just gonna let them know if we are already a couple.

Then Siwon shut off his phone and focus on the road.

 

~~~~ When Tiffany in office she shove all the stuff on her desk from her dying suitors. She massage her temples lazily getting tired of the gifts. She's waiting for someone's better gift. 

While she was working her phone rang.

Siwon: Hey beautiful! sorry I cannot go drop by to by your office today. But let's get some lunch later I'm gonna meet you up outside the building.

Tiffany: It's okay~ I'll drop by later~~ ^^

Siwon: okay see you later princess 143!!

Then Siwon already ended the call not bothering Tiffany's answer.

 

 

When the lunch time come, Siwon already fix his stuff feeling nervous about their lunch. He walk uo outside waiting for his angel.

Tiffany run down while texting Yuri that she cannot have her lunch wih her again. When Tiffany open the door she saw Siwon's y back and tap him on his shoulder.

"Siwon!"Tiffany said happily

"Call me oppa!" Siwon said jokingly

"Okay oppa!" Tiffany said giggling while doing her buing buing. Then Siwon blushed. "You're blushing!" while poking Siwon's cheek.

Siwon stood there frozingly not knowing what he should said

"No I'm not~!"Siwon half yelled then grabbing Tiffany's hand on the way to the car.

"Oppa where are we going to eat lunch today?" asked Tiffany excitedly.

Siwon can't believe that Tiffany was already calling him "oppa" for him it's like a music.

"Yahh did you even heard what I say?" said Tiffany poking his arms.

Then Siwon said "Yeah yeah were going to eat at the one of the traditional restaurants just the 2  of us!"

Tiffany hide her cheeks who is getting red.

"Look you're also blushing!" poking Tiffany's cheek.

"Yahh oppa~~" Tiffany said shoving his finger.

    When hey got to the restaurant, they sat on the benches the rstaurant designed like a stone with lots of flowers like garden.

"What do you like to order?" asked Siwon looking at the Menu.

"Order for me oppa!" said Tiffany cutely.

"You're acting weird just now!" said Siwon curiosly.

"Just double it oppa! of what you're ordering." said Tifany smiling.

"Okay okay whatever you say!" said Siwon smiling looking at Tiffany.

   When they are done ordering their food,they waited for their food then Siwon plan to ask something to Tiffany. 

"Tiffany can I ask you something?" ask Siwon nervously.

"What is it oppa?"ask Tiffany nevously too.

Siwon hold the ring under the table to be able not to be seen by Tiffany.

"Can you be my.." ask Siwon nervously trying  to say the last word.

"What oppa?" ask Tiffany thinking what will Siwon say.

"Will you be my.." Siwon holding firmly at the ring when....

"Tiffany!" shouted a deep voice to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO WAITED FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER I AM REALLY SORRY GUYS......I APOLOGIZED TO ALL OF YOU I AM SORRY MIANHE......But here is my next chapter for you guys a big DUN DUN DUN DUN for SIWON and like Tiffany's acted so sweetly to Siwon! but who shouted Tiffany's name? Comment please and Subscribe :)