Planning to Court Her

You've Changed Me

One week later, Siwon is finally free when he heard that Sooyoung is okay in America but the Sooyoung still doesnt' want to talk to him.

Siwon was sleeping heavily when he heard the phone ring. He quickly answered it not knowing who it is.

"Who is this?" Siwon asked in a sleepy."Annyeonghaseyo Siwon, it's Tiffany on the phone." The lady greeted.

"Oh Tiffany why did you call this early?"Siwon asked lively."Are you still dreaming it's nine in the morning." Tiffany shouted on the phone. Siwon was shocked and quickly look at the clock it 9:15 in the morning.

"Oh my!!! I forgot to set the alarm clock."Siwon shouted back. Then he heard the lady laughing at him.

"You should quickly put your clothes on cuz Mr. Park is waiting for you." The lady said in the phone.

"Yeah I'll be there in a uh minute."Siwon said."And stop laughing at me." 

When he went down he saw his mom and dad at the terrace talking.

"Siwon your still here." Mr.Choi said suprisingly. Mrs Choi looked at him.

"Yeah I'm late bye." Siwon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he arrived he hurriedly went to his office and drag his stuff and went to Tiffany's office.

"Goodmorning." Siwon greeted the lady who is smiling at him.

"Siwon your two hours late you should go to Mr. Park's office now." Tiffany excalimed.

"Is he mad at me?" Siwon asked nervous. Tiffany shrugged smilng.

When he went in he saw Mr. Park sitting on the chair impatiently.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Park asked.Siwon looked at him questionly.

"Ms. Hwang said you need me." Siwon replied.

"Ahhggg whatever, I just need you to prapare for our new partners  for the company welcoming party." Mr. Park exclaimed.

"Yeah sure I can do that." Swion replied gently.

"Ms. Hwang will tell you the venue." Mr. Park said rolling his eyes.

After that he went to Tiffany again.

"I know everything."Siwon said."So where's the venue?"

"It will be heldat Seoul Place we need to book the biggest place there." Tiffany said.(Actually I dont know where the party should be so I made my own hehe)

"Oh okay." Siwon replied."Can you accomapany me to go there."

"But can we go there tomorrow, I have lots of things to do now." Tiffany said feeling sorry.

"It's okay." Siwon said."Okay Im going now and sorry for not giving you coffe today I'm late."

"Oh no you don need to worry about it, any way thanks." Tiffany said thankfully.

"How about later at lunch I'll treat you and Yuri." Siwon offerd.

"Sure why not." Tiffany replied happily" Is it okay with you?"

"Yeah no prob. okay bye." Siwon said happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At lunch Tiffany called Yuri to meet her at the cafeteria because Siwon is gonna treat them at a popular restaurant where his brother has his part time after at the cafe shop. When Yuri know about that she started to get crazy again.

"Tiffany-ah." Yuri shouted from the back."Yuri!!" Tiffany shouted back.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Choi." Yuri greeted."You dont need to call me that outside." Siwon replied.

They all laughed and went at the restaurant. When they got in Yuri already saw Minho at the counter and Minho saw her back.

"Dongsaeng!!!" Siwon shouted. Minho say hi back but he is shy because he is wearing his messy uniform.

"Annyeonghaseyo Minho-ah." Tiffany greeted him like brother in law." Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany ah." Minho replied he doesnt call Tiffany noona because it's just one year and it's okay between Tiffany.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yuri." He said shyly. "Ahh brother can you serve us your best dish here." Siwon interupted.

"Um yeah and it's all for free." Minho said."Ah no you dont need to I'll treat them, If you like you can treat Yuri." Siwon said then wink at him.

Yuri look and bowed she is very shy."Yeah sure for Ms. Yuri it is all free."

"Camsamida Minho." Yuri said thankfully. While they were eating the both of them can't stop looking at each other Minho cant focus talking to the customer and Yuri cant eat her lunch.

While the Sifany couple is happily talking.

"Thank you for the treat Siwon." Tiffany said happily.

"No problem when it comes to you." Siwon said sweetly. After that they all went back to their work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon went home early he decided to do the rest of the work at home. But he cant work thinking about planning to court her, Tiffany. It's bee one month now and he cant even make his first move so he went to his dad to get sme ideas about courting a lady, cuz it's her first time to court a lady seriously.

"Ahem."Siwon interuppt his dad who is reading a magazine."Can I disturb you?"

"Yeah sure." Mr. Choi said."Why are you planning to court Tiffany?" Siwon was shocked and look at his dad.

"How did you know?" Siwon asked."I know that kind of sound of voice." Mr Choi replied."I've already been to that point son."

"Well how do I start." Siwon started to asked." Do you have any schedule at work that is only for you two? if you have asked her how you liked about her and you want to court her."

"But dad Tiffany is kinda harsh to boys she doesnt really like it."Siwon replied.

"Give her a flowers while telling that, then you need to be strong enough for the answer." Mr. Choi told him.

"I understand."Siwon said seroius." I planned of telling her tomorrow where there only the two of us"

"Nice plans son." Mr. Choi said." Goodluck"

After hearing some idea he notive that there always a lavender flower on Tiffany's desk and that gave him some idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys another chapter. wish Siwon a goodluck:) and dont forget to comment down below and SUBSRIBE. tnx=)