What to do?

You've Changed Me

"Tiffany is that you? OH MY GOSH!" Mrs.Im shouted in delight. Tiffanys face was all red she doesnt know what to act in front of them. 

"Heh,umma!" Tiffany show a fake smile. Yuri just look at her with big eyes.

"are you okay my dear?" Mrs.Im asked. Tiffany nodded then smile. 

"Hi Tiffany im Mr.Im remember me?"the man said happily. 'Of course i remember you,your the one who stole my mom away from us!' Tiffany thought the show her fake smile again. 

"Of course uncle!" Tiffany shouted. She just call her uncle since its a deal when her mom and stepdad got married.

"Unnie!" Shouted the brown-haired girl." Remember me, i suppose not because we were only 8 and 7 when the last time we met"

"of course i remeber you too, Yoona. You look beautiful." Tiffany said was not a lie,Yoona was very skinny and her smile could light up the city.

"you too unnie,way more beautiful" Yoona said grinning. " and these guy here,do u remember him? I suppose mom give you letters and send you pictures of Richard, but call him Chanyeol cuz thats his korean name."

Tiffany look at the guy who is wearing abig smile on his face, he is very tall well if you look at Mr.Im he is also very tall. She is cute and handsome she thinks.

"Hello,noona!" Chanyeol said in delight. Tiffany smiled 

"oh hi how are you?" Tiffany said then wave.

"i'm great your house is so cute!" Chanyeol said like a kid. Tiffany raised an eyebrow

'i thought that he was a grown up man?' 

"Uh auntie and uncle and you two! Do you want eat now I prepare some nice kimchi ramyeon and bibimpap and more to mention." Yuri said jokingly.

"uh sure Yuri-ah thanks for this.! Mrs.Im replied." Tiffany lets eat!" 

Tiffany looked at Yuri the. Give her the questioned look, Yuri give her the come here sign.

Tiffany shrugged. Yuri looked at the family then said." Mrs.Im and Mr.Im enjoy your food for awhile me and Tiff are just gonna talk."

Mrs.Im look at tiffany then bow down she knows that her daughter will act like when they vist.

"uh sure!" Mrs Im replied." K then be back ina minute." Yuri said.

"You come here!!" Yuri shouted at Tiffany.

"what? I just dont wanna eat with them, Im full!!" Tiffany shouted mad.

"then why are you mad?" Yuri asked." Is it beacause you wanna shout at your mom for leaving you a long long time!!"

"you dont know anything!" Tiffany shout then tears fell down." Its their faulh why I become like this!" 

"Like what Tiff?" Yuri asked worriedly.

" They make my life miserable, she make our family life miserable and sad and he, that Mr.started it!" Tiffany shout the cry-whisper on Yuri's arm. 

"Please Tiffany saved this cry and anger for awhile, they just got here."yuri said comforting her with a pat.

"I cant though,the memories flashes back when I see them!"tiffany babbled.

"The. Go to your room  for awhile, i'll talk to them, and when your anger is release come out and at least talk to them for just two minutes."Yuri explained.

Tiffany nod then smiled." Thanks chingu." When Tiffany was about to go up.

"Did Siwon oppa asked you anything?" Yuri said teasingly.

"Shut up! i ll talk to you later"Tiffany said smiled then sign her tp go.

"Aigoo~". Yuri smiled then nod.

while Tiffany was in her room she thinks about their past,then she cried she just cant bear it.

"What to do,Tiff?" Tiffany asked herself"and you need to answer Siwon oppa tomorrow,im so shy and

 scared what should I answer?" 

She sighed then lie down" what if mom asked me to forgive her? That is lame I cant answer that tho"

Tiffany look at ber phone, no messages. " maybe Siwon oppa thinks Im busy!"

"I want to talk to him, he understands me well and treat me like a princess"

Tiffany look at ghe ceiling while smiling rembering the kiss they shared before they went home.

" i wish he would do that again when we meet" Tiffany paused then think" wait did I just say that? 

" whatevr Tiff lets go to sleep cuz you need to face them later." 

She thinks and thinks about a lot of stuff then finnaly fell asleep.

 

after the family eats lunch Mrs.Im go to the house balcony then said"I need to explain to her" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys so chap.18 is here sorry for not updating a long time ago.

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! And sorry if there any error im just using my ipad so it kinda slow to write.

Bye and enjoy!

everyone love y'all!