Here we are

You've Changed Me

A day come so fast Tiffany already book a very special hotel for her 2nd family. One more week then she will see them again sometimes she went to her room and cry remebering all those sad memories of her family. But when she thinks about Siwon that  always cared for her all the pain that she feel inside ease away, He was like the best suitor. Siwon and Tiffany is still the same Siwon always come to her office every morning and bring her coffee and etc. but today was different Siwon ask her for their first date.

Flashback

Tiffany was doing all her work on the office then Siwon suddenly came.

"Goodmorning Fany, How was your day?"Siwon ask showig his best smile. Tiffany look at him and smiled back.

"Goodmorning Siwon my day is great as always you know that"Tiffany replied jokingly."You look nervous are you okay?"

"Uhhm am I?"Siwon said in a shakingly voice."Uhhmm F-fany are you d-doing something tommorrow weekend?"

Tffany look at him like she know what it means."Uhm actually Im going with Yuri and Jessica at a night party. Waeyo?"

"Uh so your busy."Siwon murmured."Uhm it just that I want you to bring on our first date?"

Tiffany's face suddenly get serious then nod."Then I'll go with you. What time is it though?"

Siwon look at her and smiled."At 5:00 pm. I got a very special place for us."

"Oh is that so?"Tiffany answered."But were going to the party at also 5:00, I think Im gonna talk with Yuri first."

"Uh no if your not allowed then let's do it some other time."Siwon grinned.

"Ahh no its okay im gonna talk with Yuri then if she is mad then lets do it some other time."Tiffany told him she also doesnt want to reject Siwon.

At home Tiffany quickly go search Yuri and talk to her.

"AHHHHH Tiffany he actually ask you for the for the first time. Sweeet."Yuri shouted in the whole room."Im not gonna get mad  I'll help you prepare cuz it's your first date it is special."

"Ahh thank you Yuri-ah." Tiffany look at her and smiled it's the first time she is going on a date and she doesnt know what to do. And to all of her suitors Siwon is the only who made her go on a date.

End of Flashback.

Tiffany woke up feeling so well she look at her phone to check her messeges and emails, and some are from her dying suitors and one email she saw was from her mom again.

"Goodmornight Tiffany!! Mom is so thankful that you care for us so much and also for preparing the place that were gonna stay in Korea, your stepdad is so excited to see you! one more week princess and we will see each other, And also your sister Yoona already forgot you she was only 8 when you first saw each other so please bear with her and you brother, Chanyeol doesnt know you either so please make me proud for them, and our friends in Korea were excited to meet them again. Well see you soon honey I love you so much from mom.<3"

"Tiffany are you okay?" Yuri saw her crying infront of her phone."Is your date cancelled?"

"No.."Tiffany sniff."Its just that mom and her family will come one more week and I dont know what to do."

"OH its okay fany dont worry Aunti and Uncle is so nice and you will meet your step sister and half brother again."Yuri tried to comfort her.

"I never saw my brother once, I just saw his baby pictures send from America."Tiffany sobbed."I dont know what to act if I saw him."

"Its okay your such a great person and Im sure you'll be a great unnie too."Yuri smiled at her."Kaja lets eat now and prepare today is your date you should be happy."

Tiffany smiled and hop out of bed then run through the kitchen, After breakfast Tiffany and Yuri was preparing for Tiffany's date.

"You should wear this."Yuri pulled out a very beautiful dress from the closet.

It was pink with the combination with red and black and it was above the knee and has some cute designs on it. Tiffany never wear that dress before.

"Ohh that will do I'll never wear that that before."Tiffany said happily. 

"And we shall start with your hair now Missy."Yuri shouted excitedly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon was also busy preparing for their date Mrs. Choi bought him a new tuxedo just all  for the date.

"Son Im so happy for you if you make Tiffany say yes!!"Mrs. Choi jumped out in happines.

"I will, I will make her fall for me after this romantic dates, I wish it will be all good at the end."Siwon exclaimed.

"Yes of course son, just make her feel loved everyday make her feel she is important and worth something espicially to you."Mrs Choi said like a date experts.

"Woah great tips mom."Siwon replied."Of course all girl loved that, even they do not ask for it, they want that."Mrs Choi said like a boss.

"But sometimes Tiffany is different from the other girls I already dated."Siwon babbled.

"Well if Tiffany really doesnt have a feeling for you even you tried your really best, then I think someone is really destiny for you son."Mrs Choi said caressing  Siwon's cheek."Dont push ot too much."

"But when im with her I can see our future together and it was really felt good."Siwon said smiling.
 

"Ayyiehh my son is really in love, But look also okay, look at your brother he really fell inloved with that girl and he almost killed himself that time he was broked."Mrs Choi explained very clearly to his son.

Siwon can undertand his mom so much and he can understand his brother that time he was very sad and broked, he suddnly think if Tiffany will do that to him too.

Siwon smiled again and continue fixing his clothes while loooking at the mirror, While Mrs Choi is combing his hair perfectly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on Tiffany's side she was firmly looking at the mirror thinking what will happen next, she was twirling her hair very carefully, it was desigened like a princess braded around her head while the rest was perfectly curled. Yuri was very good at making hair designs.

"Tiffany wear this black heels it will fit you very well and this pink purse is good as well, and oh lets put these clip on you hair so it will be better."Yuri winked at her.

"Thank you Yuri-ah."Tiffany smiled."But how about you your not ready for the party yet."

"Its okay I can also rush myself."Yuri said."Yours is more important because it is the first time you were going out with a guy."

Tiffany faced her best friend and hug her tight."Camshammida bhestie!!"

"Okay lets put this on now the I'll also gonna get ready." Yuri said while clipping the hair clip on her perfect hair.

Thirty minutes latern Yuri was also done preparing, Tiffany was waiting for Siwon to come, While Yuri is waiting for Jessica to come.

When the door ding Yuri quickly opened it up while Tiffany was continously looking at the mirror nervous.

"Fany Jessica is here Im gonna go first okay."Yuri said in excitement.

"Yuri ah please wait with me Im nervous."Tiffany said shaking.

"I know it!! you will be nervous because you will see Siwon again."Yuri playfully .

"Ani Ani!!!"Tiffany replied."Okay then gonna go now." Yuri shouted

"Please okay Im nervous,please stay with me." Tiffany plead. Yuri look at her .

"You'll be okay I promise I need to go now." Yuri said comforting her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay guys ill continue this I promise I just need to go somewhere stay tuhed. sorrry.