Let's Talk About It

You've Changed Me

Tiffany woke up by the sun rising, she didnt realize that her nap will take her till morning.

then a ring on her phone make her fully awake.

To: Tiffany

gooodmorning my princess, have you been well with your family? I wonder when will I meet you again! See you soon.<3

From: Siwon

this make Tiffany smile so widely then slowly faded when she remebered that she still needs to talk to he mom about everything.

 

Yuri was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the family, she knows that Tiffany should be doing because its her family, but still Tiffany is her bestfriend and sister so she willl do. Anything to help her.

she was thinking and thinking when her phone rings.

To: Yuri

Good morning Ms.Yuri! How are you? Hey dont think Im a stalker! You know me well.. I wonder if you could go out with me this afternoon~ meet me at your favorite cafe place, this is Minho by the way.

From: Unknown

Yuri tottaly freaked when she saw the message how her BIG TOTAL CRUSH of they year know what her new number is.

she quickly change UNKNOWN to LOVE OF MY LIFE.. HS (hopefullu soon) 

she was squeling when Mrs.Im entere the room.

"goodmorning Yuri! Hey whats that smile? Boyfriend? Crush?" Mrs.Im asked.

"Goodmorning auntie! No, its uh.. I just really looked like this every morning." 

"Oh you know what ive been a teenager too so I know that side of girls" mrs.Im explained.

"well uh, im just gonna call Tiffany she might be still sleeping" Yuri stated.

"sure I'll prepare the table " 

 

Yuri quickly run upstairs open the door.

"hey you awake?" Yuri asked Tiffany who is making her bed.

"Sure!" Tiffany smiled, then hurriedly quick Yuir beside her.

"did my mom say anything?" 

"No, but you know what you should go talk to her and make everything ok" Yuri said in a serious voice.

" I know thats why Im gonna invite her to go with me at the cafe this afternoon" tiffany explained

"please dont go to Twosome cafe!" 

"Wae?!" 

" im gonna meet with Minho there this afternoon too, he ask me"Yuri said.

Tiffamy smiled and giggled while nodding.

 

Tiffany's legs were shaking while walking down the stairs, she doesnt know what to do.

"goodmorning prettu unnie-noona" yoona and chanyeol glimp.

"goodmorning" tiffany replied while waving.

she was about to go sit when Mr.Im asked"hey Tiffny we are going to funrides after this watch movie and eat lunch at the Han River and many more, wanna come?

"sorry I cant I have many left paper works to do, well I want eomma to go with me at the coffees shop this afternoon and catch on some things" tiffany cant do an eyecontact

"Can't say no to my beautiful daughter!" Mrs.Im replied.

"wah noona your so hardworking i have a part time jobe in America too but im not hardworking" chan saidn in shock.

tiffany just ignored and continue eating.

 

whle the family was out Tiffany is doing her paperworks boringly, too bad she is the secretary.

she did a quick break and look at her phone.

she smiled as reading the message of Siwon, she type a message.

 

Siwon is in his room doing some report at work,thinking of Tiffany while TV is on.

he almost fell down the chair when he heard his phone ring.

To:Siwon

hi oppa! Sorry I didnt get to reply to your text message this morning.. Ive been doing well with my mom! What are you doing, i am doing some boring paperworks"

From:Tiffany

siwon grinned os creepy because of the simple text from his love doves.

he quickly contact Tiffany.

"Yoboseoyo" 

"hi my princess mushy , this is your guardian lover over"

"hahaha guardian lover? And since did you call me mushy?"

"about a second ago"

"silly~"

"Where are you right now?"

"in my room my mom and stepfamily went out for awhile and Yuri is might be on her room texting Minho"

"aigoo those two. Dont worry we sweeter than them"

"okay~~"

"so i say wanna go out for awhile breathe some fresh air the park right now?"

"sure!"

"alright I'll see you then my mushy"

"see yah bye"

Tiffany close her laptop hide her paperworks and quickly do bath, wear her light pink sweater a pair of white jeans, put some mascara and lipstick on and spray some perfume.

Yuri went in" hey where are you going?"

"ah I am going to meet Siwon oppa at the park!" Tiffany replied.

"oh really?!"Yuri said glimp" i just wondering if you could go out with me shopping today"

"oh no im sorry Yuri, you didnt tell me earlier."

"aigoo its alright ill go there with my cousin, dont be sorry from doing what youll loved."

"thank you yuri-ah your really the best"

"of course"

Tiffany hugged her then bid her goodbye.

 

Tiffany walj slowly feeling every moment of her step when suddenly someone cover her eys. she smiled.

"i am not done with you yet Tiffany, remeber this day" an unknow man said.

after uncovering Giffanys eyes the man quickly run away from her.

Tiffanys smile faded her hands were pale but her face were very red.

she makes her walj faster this time as she thankfuly Siwon sitting on the bench.

"hi Fany. Are you okay? Your face is red." Siwom asled worriedly

tiffany just shruged wondering who could that giy be.

"oh i know what you want! Wanna buy some Ice Cream?"

"s-sure" tiffanys throat were dry she cant even speack clealry.

while bkthe of the, were walking siwon just tell so many stories, while Tiffany is just looking at every corner of the park.

"her your icecream is melting! Dont you want it?" Siwon said wiping the melted ice cream on her hands.

"im fine I just feel full right now"

"wanna go sit for a while" siwon asked.

tiffany just nodded as Siwon guided her at the swings.

"are you sure your okay?" 

"Yup im fine'

" its okay if you wanna go home"

"are your sure? Thank you"

suwon smiled and walk Tiffany on  her house .

he feels a little bit dispappointed bit at least....

"bye Tiffany" 

"bye oppa thanks for everything" tiffany quickly took a peck on his cheeks

siwon was aboutbto say something when Tifany shut the door.

 

 

Afternoon came, Tiffany just changed her top in a purple collared shirt and took her white purse.

"eomma are you ready to go?"

"yes darling just wait, yiu like my new earrings I just got it today"

tiffany nodde, her mom still the same she likes exressing her new things to Tiffany.

10minutez later they arrive at the coffee shop

"so want you wanna order I remeber whenever we come here you like to order Strawberry crepe and choclate covered strawberr"

"i still do like them mom" tiffany said awkwardly.

"what can I get for you?" The waitress asked.

"can I have choclate tart and caramel frappucino" tiffany ordere.

mrs.Im were shocked

"can I have raisins cookies and green tea please"

mrs Im look at her daughter" wow since when did you like choclate tart, when you were a kid choco tart is worst nightmare."

"well things do change mom" tiffany replied.

"so what you wanna talk about?.... Any boyfriends?"

tiffany cant believe her she will aksed what tontalk about then suddenly asked if she has boyfrind.

"i do not have one" 

"mom tell me, what causes you t leave me and daddy?" 

Her Mrs.Im si about to say something when the food arrived.

"tiffany do you really wNna talk about thses?"

"mom im a grown up woman I can understand" tiffany said with a teary eyes he teally eants this questions to be answer

"tiffany since the. Me and your dad doesnt have a good relationship as husband and wife I just marry your father becuase i was pregnant of you and my father wants him to face all of that. Bit ever sonce then when your father said he loves i cant eve reply because I dont love him." Mrs.im said teary.

tiffany cant look at her she dont know if shes mad or feel sorry about her mom.

"then one time my ex boyfriend came bock, the guy I married next. We aweee always together at work then one day i just know. That Im pregnant and his the fatherr! Yiu were 1 thatbtime so I aksed your father i cpuld to Busan for my work because I dont want t tell him, hodong took care of me that time until we had Yoonahe toldme that i coukd go back home and he will take care of Yoona and i can vist every weekend."

tffany was was emotionless but ber cheeks we full of tears.

"But that time didnt go well with me and your father we alwys fight amd fight and i grew more tired and his tired, i left the house one night because i was os upset i dint kniw that your dad chase me he was drunk while driving so he bumped to an electriciyty wires on the street, you were 6 that yime so we didnt tell you , he got coma but died after 1 week." Mrs Im explained

tiffany wipe all her tears" and just like that you marry the guy you loved after dad died."

"fany hodong wants me to marry him and i want to marry him too, i thought that youll go well with him and your sister"

"you left me at age 14 at granmas house! I did everything work and school at the same time until grandma oassed away amd i was 17 that time i went alone find a new home for myself you didnt even know!!" Tiffany half shouted.

"im so sorry im very sorry for leaving you, i know im not a good mother to you so please forgive amd make me repay all things that i have done"

" i dont know if we can still do that mom." 

"Please, please go with me america and changed everything"

tiffany quickle shruuged and left the coffee shop crying, memories come back she took her phone and dialed a number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi there! Sorry for not uodating thse story for too longn but finally chap 19 is here next chaoter os just a minyul chapter!!  DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT if you want me to write more.LOVE YOU AND THANK Y'all.