There Here!

You've Changed Me

"Can you be my.." Siwon said holding the ring firmly when..

"Tiffany!"  A deep voice shouted at the back.

Tiffany turn her head then she saw a familiar guy to him, she smiled.

"Seunghyun oppa!!" Tiffany shouted in delight she never knew that she will see him again in such a big citySeunghyun is Tiffany's senior in high school and they attend the same school in college.

Siwon forced a smile he felta little embarrased, cuz he is about to confess but this guy here is just..

"Hey there mushroom! long time no see, long time no see" Seunghyun rap while Tiffany laighed at his sillynes.

"Auhmm"Siwon coughed slightly. Seunghyun look at him then Tiffany and raised a brow.

"Ah oppa this is my friend Siwon!"Tiffany look at him and grin"He is my workmate too"

Seunghyun nodded slowly."Hi there Siwon, I'm Seunghyun Tiffany's  senior since high school"

Siwon smiled back." Nice to meet you Seunghyun"

"Well what do we have here?" Seunghyun asked. 

"Uhm Siwon just asked me for some lunch here" Tiffany said with a big grin.

"Am I somewhat diturbing you two here I can go if you want"Seunghyun asked.

"Uh no, no what are you doing here by the way?" Tiffany replied, bit Seunghyun looka t Siwon who seems irritated.

"N-no prob you can stay here if you want." He said in a low voice.

"Do you want to order something oppa?" Tiffany asked corncernly. Siwon look at him slowly disbelief that Tiffany was actually caring for him lots.

"No thanks actually I'm just staying here for awhile to see you!"Seunghyun shouted. Tiffany laughed then nod.

They were talking non-stop while Siwon just sit there looking at the walls and flowers, lets just say he is overly out of place and just want to drag Tiffany out there and away from that annoying man.

"So any boy friends mushy?!" Seunghyun said excitedly.

"A-ani oppa, n-not yet." Tiffany breathed heavily not looking at Siwon whose face is very red.

"Well any boy that can make my mushy a true girl"Seunghyun said jokingly.

"Ahhh oppa your still the same since now." Tiffany said nervously.

"But you havent answer my ques yet" Seunghyun asked again then look suspiciously at Siwon whose looking at the window.

Tiffany gulp very deeep, so as Siwon." Ahhh hehe..c-an we just change the -topic"

"Wae?" Seunghyun smirk. Tiffany just slap his arm playfully.

They were about to talk about new topic when Seunghyun phone rang.

"Okay I'll be there in just a minute."Seunghyun said while caressing his temples.

"Whats that oppa?"Tiffany asked. 

"Its um work uh meeting, I need to go sorry." Seunghyun said apologized.

"It's okay oppa no worries we can still meet sometimes y'know." Tiffany comforting him.

"Sure mushroom, whats your recent phine number by the way so you know I can text you." Seunghyun asked excitedly.

"Yes of course, here" Tiffany smiled. After exchanging number they finnaly seperate from each other which make Siwon exhaled non stop.

"Siwon oppa are you okay?" Tiffany asked sweetly. Siwon smiled in happines he blushed a little

"Im okay, dont worry princess." Siwon said.

They walked back at the car since they were done, Siwon is very nervous right now he planned to aske her again.

While they were inside the car, Siwon cabt start the engine.

"Um oppa, not to brag you but about the l-lunch?" Tiffany aksed nervously she kind of regret asking it,

"Tiffany about that.. Its all about cause I like you not like I think but Im inlove with you." Siwon confess it."Will you be my girlfriend ?"

Tiffany gulp once again she know he will asked it now.

"Uh oppa can I-i have one day to think about it." Tiffany replied nervously. 

Siwon smiled at her then pulled her face near his face he just cant control hisself anymore, he pulled Tiffany for a light kiss on the lips which taste like brand new and strawberry cherry, it is just very addicting.

Tiffany know it was just a light kiss but it makes her crazy, it was her first kiss.

"That w-was my f-first k-k-kiss"'Tiffany said in cutted words.

"I am sorry Tiffany, I just cant control myself anymore." Siwon said apologizingly while he hung his head low 

Tiffany just nod, she cant speak she doesnt know the feeling.

 

The drove back home was ver awkward nobody talk to each other they almost bumped on car taht Tffany didnt even notice still looking atbthe window. It was totally awkwardddd.

When Tiffany's phone rang she almost screamed but answer it.

"Ah y-yuri ah annyeonghaseyo!" Tiffany greet not knowing what she evn saying..

"Tiffanyyyy!!!!"Yuri shouted excitedly on the line." Huh are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, Im okay" Tiffany in a shater voice" what are you saying" 

Siwon was looking at the frint mirror.

"WHAT??!!" Tiffany shouted on the line. Siwon look at her worringly, Tiffany look back and nod signing that she is okay.

"Okay , okay were just about to go back home. Uh p-please handle the things first there ok." Tiffany said with a low sigh. " ok bye thanks friend."

"What was that?" Siwon asked calmly. "Siwon there here" Tidffany said nervously

"Who?" Siwon asked. 

"My family form America." Tiffany locked her lips" They were actually gonna visit here and yeah they just got here."

"It will be allright Tiff I know you." Siwon said comforting her.

"Thanks whooo" Tiffany sighhh.

 

When they finally got backmat Tiffany's dorm they were a van outside park. Tiffany doesnt know her feelings right now it was mixed up.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Siwon offer. Tiffany shrug and smiled

"No I'll be okay" Tiffany sigh then nod once again.

"The i'll go then, and about a while ago Im sorry again." Siwon onece again apologize.

"Siwon lets just not talk about it again." Tiffany replied the she saw Siwon looks so disappointed.

"I ll just text you , Siwon oppa and thanks for the lunch." Tiffany smiled and put Siwon for a light hug, she doesnt even what shes doing but shes doing it.

Siwon smiled so widely at the the hug."Ah i-ill see you then."

 

When Tifdnay got inside she heard people talking avery different deep voice and he know that, that was his little brother. Then she almost cried when she head her moms voice again.

"Tiffany, is that you already OM MY GOSH!" Mrs.Im shouted and tan to her daughter and hugged her.

Tffany forced a smile while looking at Yuri the her stepdad then Yoona her stepsister the Chanyeol her half-brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok guys chap.17 is finally here I am very sorry for not updtaing this story for so long. I AM VERY SORRY I know Im always saying it but what can I do to apologize. But uts better late than never . 

Oh and theres Sifany first kiss adpnd aniother conffesion and Tiffany's family has finally visit. Keep reading and please always enjoy SUBCRIBE and COMMENT DOWN BELOW so I know How you feel.

and one last thing do you want me to do some POV for each character now guys I want to know you opinion so please comment below . THANK YOU(^○^)

thats all Love you'all!