The Party 1

You've Changed Me

The shining bright day come Tiffany woke up early as she remembers that she's gonna go to a party and need s to finish all her paperworks a minute later Yuri also woke up from bed the two has their breakfast and then get ready for work.

"Tiffany-ah did heard about Mr. Choi's mom birthday today?". Yuri asked her friend who is busy eating.

"Um yeah and were coming to the party". Tiffany said. Yuri look at her friend she doesnt look in the mood today

"Are you happy that were going to the party?". Yuri asked smiling to her friend.

"Im happy that's why we need to go dismissed early in work later to buy some gifts." Tiffany said still busy eating.

"Did auntie call you last night?" Yuri asked serious to her friend. Aunti was actually Tiffany's mom who is living in America with her new family, After her dad leave them. Thats why Tiffany is a little cold when she talks about her mom.

"Ahh yeah she just ask me if  we have time to visit there in summer". Tiffany said gently to her friend.

"And did you say yes?". Yuri asked. Tiffany look to her friend and shrugged.

"Tiffany why are you so mad to your mom?" Yuri asked more seriosly.

"Can we please stop talking about her." Toiffany replied.

 

When they arrived at their work they both went to their own places, and as Tiffany went inside her office she saw a mug with coffee in her table and note says: Goodmorning and have a nice day, Siwon :)P.S. don forget about the party.

Tiffany appreciated the coffee and note so much the guy thats shows a lot of sweetnes. And when she move her stuff she saw a bouqet of flower and chocolates and teddy bears thres even a bathing suit in it and it's from all her suitors who is dying for her, but th best one she saw in her table was the coffee and the note.

While doing the rest of the paperworks Mr.Park gave her a message that there will be a meetng later at the confernce room and she needs to accompany Siwon.

So at the afternoon Tiffany went Siwon's office.

"Goodafternoon Mr. Choi". Tiffany bowed down and smiled at him.

"Oh Godd afternoon Ms. Hwnag havent see you for a while did you reaceive the yo know coffee and the note." Siwon said 

"Uh yeah thank you very much that's so sweet of you." Tiffanyn ssaid thankfully

"Actually your more sweeter". Siwon said in a low voice/

"What did you say?" Tiffany said seriously. "Ahh nohing I said your welcome." Siwon said fake smiling.

"By the way, there will be a meeting ten minutes later so can we go thre now to prepare early." Tifany said delighted

"Sure why not."  Siwon said still thinking about about what he say.

At the confernce room some officers are getting ready so Tiffany lead Siwon

"Tiffany-ah!!" Yuri shouted entering the door cuz shes also invited.

"Yuri are you getting ready". Tiffany asked her freind.

"Yes and hi Mr. Choi!". Yuris aid very respect to him 

"oh hi there". He bvowed down to the lady then went to the other officer

"You know he is a very genteleman." Yuri said whispering to her friend

"I know'. Tiffany said to her irritated. Is she Jealous?

 

 

 

 

After thye meeeting they all say their goodbyes Yuri and Tiffany planned to go to the gift shop to buy the gift for Mrs. Choi.

"Tiffany thats so cute you get it for Mrs. Choi." Yuri said expressing the wonderful dress in Tiffany's hand.

"Yeah i planned to get this and this silver necklace. do you think these will do?". Tiffany asked her friend who is shockked at her gifts

"Tiffany that better gift than mine!" Yuri said touching her gifts. Tiffany smiled

"okay i will get these how about you waht did you pick?". Tiffany asked.

"I will get a pair of sandals for her do you think she'll like it?". Yuri asked with aworried face

"Yuri why are you so worried thats good". Tiffany said to her friend.

After buying gift they wrap it and start to get ready.

Tiffany decide to text Siwonn to asked some questions:

To Mr.CHoi,

Hi Siwon I just want to ask what time it is? thank you

                                                                  From Tiffany

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon was busy preparing for the birthday he wears a black suit and a pink tie he means to wear this beacause he knew Tiffany likes pink.

when he heard hiphone ring, when he see the message his heart beats went so fast.

To Tiffany,

   Good to asked it's 7:00 pm, and dad change his plan he decided to celabrate at the hotel and surprise mom, sorry for chaning the plans. See you there

                                          From, Siwon

After sending the message the door opened i was her mom.

"Umma what are you doing here shoudln you be shopping with your friends?". It was the one of thier palns to surprise her.

"Im leaving before this I just want to tell you that Is that girl you were talking about coming?". Mrs. Choi asked excitedly to his son.

"Oh yes she's coming". Siwon said excitedly too.

"That's good im excited okay Im leaving now". Mrs. Choi said happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Tifany receive the message thay startd to get ready they both look at the mirror excitedly. it was only 6:50 so they just planned to get some refreshments first then decide to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

new chapter of Sifany and wait for the part 2. Dont froget to comment and ask questions thank you!!