Found Them

You've Changed Me

Siwon wakes up feeling a heavy thing on his shoulder as he turned his head he saw the beautiful innocent face of Tiffany lying comfortly on his hard shoulders. Siwon smiled as he saw her, his happy that she was the first person to see in the morning. He slowly removed her head but the lady awaken she look at him with sleepy eyes.

"Goodmorning beautiful".Siwon greeted her. As Tiffany rubbed her eyes gently and smiled back.

"Goodmorning Siwon."Tiffany greeted back."Did I accidentally fell asleep on your shoulders last night?"

"Um yup, but dont worry you didnt drool that much."Siwon joked. Tiffany looked at him with shocked eyes.

"Hey I dont drool when I sleep."Tiffany lightly punched Siwon on his chest.Siwon smiled then laughed.

"I was joking dont be mad okay princess?".As Siwon patted her head like a kid.

"Um Siwon".Tiffany suddenly called him. "Hmm?"Siwon asked.

"Can you just stop calling me princess or beautiful."Tiffany said."I mean you can call me that, but not in our work please.

Siwon looked at her eyes, he understands that Tiffany is not his yet he shoudnt call her like that, and well Tiffany allowed her to call her "Fany".

"Um yeah sure."Siwon nodded."Im sorry."

"No you shoudnt say sorry it's okay I understand."Tiffany said gently.

"Um look there's already a signal we should call for help now."Siwon said chaging the topic.

"Chinja?".Tiffany asked excitedly. "Yes". Siwon replied.

While Siwon was calling outside the car. Tiffany saw something familiar a light and a car it's a police.

"Siwon!!"She shouted through the window."Neh?" Siwon asked 

"Looked a police."Tiffany pointed out.Siwon looked up he smiled as he wave his hand.

The police stop right infront on his car.

"Are you Mr.Siwon Choi?" The policeman asked. "Yes that's me." Siwon answered

"Are you with Ms. Tiffany Hwang?"The policeman once asked again.

"Yes sir." Siwon once answered again. Tiffany was just looking on the window she cant hear them. As he saw Siwon open the door.

"Mr Park send the police for us, lets go now they will ride us home and some people will take my car."Siwon said.

"Yeah sure."Tiffany replied so happy, Yuri must be so worried for her right now.

 

 

 

While they were inside the car the police said that they will bring them home at Choi's home.

"Um Fany since the officer will take us to my house wanna come there for breakfast, then I just drive you home." Siwon asked the lady who was looking on her phone.

"Yeah sure I would love to." Tiffany replied smiling. Siwon notice that she was looking at her phone deeply.

"Are you okay.?"Siwon asked. Tiffany nodded."Im just looking at Yuri's texts and miss calls she might be worried by now."

Siwon smiled at her as he can see how much Tiffany cared for her bestfriend.

"She'll be okay I know."Siwon said trying to comfort her."I wish."Tiffany mumbled.

One hour later they arrived at Siwon's house. Tiffany's eyes was brighten as she saw the big precious house.

"Your still living with you parents right?"Tiffany aksed him."Yes, I just cant live without them."Siwon said."Cheesy right?"

Tiffany giggled. "Were here sir and miss." The officer said. Siwon saw his parents running to them with worried face. 

"Thank you very much officer for finding them." Mrs. Choi cried."Siwon my son, I was so worried about you."

"Dont worry mom and dad im okay now."Siwon said smiling to them. "And you brought Tiffany with you." Mrs. Choi said happily.

"Neh annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs. Choi."Tiffany greeted the husband and wife.

"Oh how about inviting her for breakfast then tell us what happen."Mr. Choi offerd.

"Yeh sure ." Siwon said as Tiffany nodded."Oh look my son is so gentleman, Tiffany has his coat on." Mrs. Choi teased them.

"Mom stop it your creeping her." Siwon eyed his parents pleading them that do not embarrased him infront of her.

Tiffany looked at Siwon."Siwon here's your coat."

"Ani you can still have  it on." Mrs Choi said.Tiffany shrugged slowly this is kinda weird for her.

Siwon took the coat quickly he saw Tiffany was very embarrased.

"Lets go in." Siwon took her hand and went in.

"Awww so sweet." Mrs Choi shreek."But you do not need to creep the lady." Mr Choi said.

"Yah im just so happy to see both of them, how about lets call them 'Sifany'."Mrs Choi said.

"Sure."Mr Choi smiled as they also went in.

"Okay so I will cooked for us." Siwon said happily.

"Siwon arent we late for work."Tiffany asked."Nope it's okay Mr. Park said we can have lots of time to settle."Siwon replied.

Tiffany nodded as she saw Siwon's parents going in

"Im sorry Tiffany for creeping you out while ago."Mrs Choi beg." But can I call you Fany?'

"It's okay Mrs. Choi and um yeah you can call me that." Tiffany replied.

"Oh you can call me Aunt so it will not be weird."Mrs. Choi exclaimed.

"Neh Mrs- I mean Aunti." Tiffany said showing her eyesmile.

"Oh dear you had a great eyesmile."Mrs Choi expressing her much.

"Thank you Aunti."Tiffany said she feels like Mrs Choi was her real mom, Siwon must be really lucky to have a mom like her, she thought as her mom already left her.

"And by the way Siwon is always our cook here, he is a great cook."Mrs Choi said while looking at his son."My bad I didn't know much about cooking."

"Ohh".Tiffany can only answer that then look smiling at Siwon who was focusedly looking at his dish.

"By the way arent your parents might be looking for you now."Mrs Choi asked she is a great talker.

"Um my parents.."Tiffany cant think of an answer. Siwon looked at her mom."Ah umma can you help me with this?". He tried to interupt them as Siwon knows that Tiffany doesnt want to talk about her parents.

"Yeah sure." Mrs. Choi run to his son. Tiffany look at her sweat palms then bit her lips.

"Uhm where I was again?"Mrs Choi asked."Oh well how is Siwon doing at work and with you."

Tiffany looked at Mrs Choi who is excitedly waiting for an answer.

"Um Siwon is very well at work and.."Tiffany was sweating she cant tell that Siwon is courting her now.

"Um hon. arent you ask too much question now."Mr Choi interupted.

"Yah stop interupting im just so happy to see Tiffany and what were you telling me dear that Siwon is?"Mrs Choi really wants to know what is between them.

"Breakfast is ready."Siwon shouted. Tiffany sat on the chair comfortably Mr and Mrs Choi also sit on the chair.

"Where is Minho mom?" Siwon asked."He already went to work he said that he will just see you later i told him that your already here."Mrs. Choi replied.

"What happened where you two trapped.' Mr. Choi asked.

"Aniyo my car just got into his problems agains so that why we were very stuck."Siwon said,

"Did anything bad happen last night?"Mr Choi asked." Nothing dad we were out  of nowhere." Siwon replied gently.

"This is good Siwon." Tiffany praised the food that Siwon made she can remember her mom's cook that made her very happy.

"I told you he is a good cook."Mrs Choi said to the lady.

"Thank you Fany."Siwon said thankfully he didnt know he was blushing.

"Oh son are you blushing." Mr Choi asked. Siwon looked at the small mirror hangin on the kitchen and yes he was.

"Oh Sifany~~~~."Mrs Choi sang. Tiffany cant help but to giggle as she saw Siwon's expression.

"Ah Aunti what is Sifany?"Tiffany asked. "Oh dont mind that." Mrs Choi replied.

After breakfast Siwon borrowed his dad's  second car to take Tiffany home.

"Bye Tiffany."Mr and Mrs Choi greeted.

"Neh annyeong." Tiffany bowd down.

 

 

While they were in the car they are both silence.

"Arent you telling them that your courting me." Tiffany asked.

"I already told them I whisper it to them before we left." Siwon replied."Dont worry they liked you a lot.

"I can see."Tiffany said happily. they arrived minutes later.

"See yah at work Fany."Siwon said. "Neh thanks for the breakfast."Tiffany replied.

Tiffany slowly went inside the house she saw Yuri was in the kitchen cooking.

"Yuri-ah !!."Tiffany called."Oh Fany ah." Yuri run in excitement seeing her friend.

"Are you okay I was so worried for you." Yuri said sadly."Im very sorry I will never do that again." Tiffany said while hugging her friend.

"Oh come here lets eat breakfast."Yuri said.

"Oh I already ate at Siwon's house he invite me there thne take me her.' Tifany said feeling sorry.

"Oh I see your getting closer with him and his parents." Yuri teased.

"Ani he just invite me."Tiffany exclaimed."And I already gave Siwon permission to court me."

"WHAT?"Yuri shouted. Tiffany nodded

"Yah you like him."Yuri asked."Uhm n-no I just gave him permission."Tiffany said in alow voice.

"Oh I see~~~~."Yuri said happily."Maybe you two enjoyed the night last night. Making Love?"

"Yah how can you say that." Tiffany hit her friend."Ouch im sorry okay just get dressed the we will go."

"Oh my car is still in the company we will commute then."Tiffany said while running up the stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys Im very sorry for not updating lately. I know I was very late Im really really sorry.

But here another chapter ust keep reading and waiting for the next cahapter. Please COMMENT down below and SUBSCRIBE. thank you very much=)