Hired or Not?

You've Changed Me

As the morning comes Siwon woke up and went to the kitchen, He's the one who is always assigned to cook.

"Goodmorning son."Mrs.Choi greeted."What's your dish for breakfast?"

Siwon smiled."Egg salad and kimchi."

"Delicious!!!okay I'm gonna call your brother and appa for a second."Mrs. Choi said.

While the Choi family was eating their breakfast some unexpected visitor came.

"Annyeonghaseyo auntie and uncle."The lady said. Siwon look at her suprisingly.

"Sooyoung!!."Mrs. Choi shouted."Come in."

"Oppa may I seat with you?"Sooyoung asked Siwon.

"Sure."Siwon said hapily. Minho looked at her and smiled.

"Why are you here?"Mrs. Choi asked.

"Aunti, Uncle I have something to tell you." Sooyoung said making them excited.

"What's that Soo?"Mr. Choi asked. Soo is her nickname in front of Choi family.

"I'm applying as an engineer at Siwon oppa's company." Sooyoung shouted very lively.

"Really?".  Mrs. Choi said happily. Siwon smiled then bowed down to his food while the four are very happy.

"Yes, That's why I came here to tell you."Sooyoung exclaimed."But Im still waiting for the response of the company."

"Dont worry Im sure they will hire you." Mr. Choi said confidently.

"Sooyoung are you driving with me?"Siwon interupted."Cuz Im going now."

"Sure why not."Sooyoung reply."And maybe oppa your my lucky charm."

Siwon just nodded and smiled his very happy that Sooyoung cherish him a lot.

 

 

When they arrived Sooyoung quickly look at Siwon.

"Oppa Im nervous."Sooyoung said in a shakily voice.

"Dont be scared shikshin I know you'll be fine."Siwon said while tapping her head to comfort her.

Siwon already went, he told Sooyoung that go to his office after the response of the manager. Siwon decided to go to Tiffany's office first he will never forget to say goodmorning to his angel.

"Goodmorning Tiffany."Siwon said while opening the door.

"Goodmorning Siwon." Tiffany said showing her eyesmile, everyday they got more closer that  they forgot how to call each other's name with respect.

"Sooyoung went with me she's very excited for the response." Siwon ecxlaimed. Tiffany nooded then smiled.

"Do you wish Sooyoung will be hired?." Tiffany asked the lad who's looking at her.

"Honestly no."Siwon answered shortly. When Tiffany heard it her heart suddenly felt kinda happy and she didnt know why, she shouldnt be happy right?

"Why?"Tiffany asked."I dont know I think Sooyoung wants to work here beacause of me. But beside that Im also happy that she's here for me." Siwon replied.

Tiffany get serious when he heard that Siwon is happy when Sooyoung support for him.

"Oh she might be really sweet." Tiffany said in a low toned of voice. Siwon nodded

"Yes she is."Siwon said."But dont worry your more sweeter than her.

"What?"Tiffany said in shockkedshe know that she heard all what Siwon said.

"I said your u'm s-sweet like her t-too." Siwon said nervously. Siwon cant believe it that he already said that to Tiffany.

Tiffany eyes turn big."Oh thank you."

"Uh here coffee you want?" Siwon said mistaking his word. Tiffany nodded and took the cofee.

"thanks."Tiffany said very shortly.

"Im going now". Siwon said waving his hand, he was so embarrsed of saying that to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Siwon is doing lots of stuff someone called him crying.

"Oppa!!" Sooyoung shouted crying.

"Why Sooyoung?" Siwon asked worriedly. Sooyoung didnt answered still crying.

"Sooyoung it's okay." Siwon said comforting her he already knows that Sooyoung is NOT HIRED.

"They said ther's too much workers here, and they wont allow me." Sooyoung said in more loud crying voice.

"Soo it's okay you can still go back to your old job right?"Siwon asked her Sooyoung nodded.

An hour later Sooyoung stopped crying that how it affected her.

"Are you okay now?" Siwon asked her."Your mom told me that you need to go home now."

"Oppa Im planning to go back in my old job in America." Sooyoung said in a sad voice. Siwon just look at her.

"Oppa may I ask you something?" Sooyoung aksed him seriously. "Yes Soo?" Siwon aksed her.

"How do you see me?" Sooyoung asked him again but Siwon cant understand her.

"What do you mean by that?" Siwon replied. "Do you love me?" Sooyoung asked him again.

"Yes." Siwon replied."Why are you asking me that."

Sooyoung smile then asked again."You love me as a what?"

Siwon look at her."As a sister as bestfriend and family."

"Oppa."Sooyoung murmered then one tear drop."Cant you see me who can you love as your own girl."

Siwon was stunned."Siwon I love you." Sooyoung said crying again."I want more than bestfrind and family I want our relationship to go more deeper."

Siwon cant believe that Sooyoung will say that he was stunned he doesnt know what to reply.

"Sooyoung I cant." Siwon said." I already love someone."

"Who?" Sooyuong asked but now she mad.

"Tiffany." Siwon reply. "Why!!!!?" Sooyoung shouted."What do you like about Tiffany that I don have."

"Sooyoung your perfect but I cant feel it with you." Siwon said he doesnt mean to hurt her but he need to tell the truth.

Sooyoung was still crying she cant believe it too she like Siwon since childhood and this the time she tell Siwon.

"Im sorry." Siwon said."Thre's more guy that can make you happy and complete."

Sooyoung shrugged." I think this is the last time we can see each other Siwon." Then she run out of the building.

Siwon was feeling hurt she love Sooyoung but as a sister and friend and now she's mad at him.

When Sooyoung got out she was still crying." Tiffany Hwang what an ugly name you have, Don worry I will come back for you two, and Siwon I promise that you will not acomplish of having Tiffany at the end. "She said smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany went for lunch with Yuri and other workmates they were happy talking when Yuri saw someone sad.

"Fany-ah." Yuri called her friend."Look at Mr. Choi he look sad.". 

Tiffany look at Siwon she knows that he's sad because Sooyoung is not hired.

"Yuri can I go to him."Tiffany asked her friend. Yuri nodded because she can understand it too.

Tiffany slowly went and tap his arm.

"Siwon it's okay." Tiffany said tyring to comfort him.

"Thanks." Siwon he smiled at Tiffany. "Where is she?" Tiffany asked.

"She went home, and she said that she's going back to America." Siwon said sadly.

Tiffany smiled."I know she will be okay she look smart."

Siwon nodded then smiled.Tiffany spend the rest lunch time with Siwon.

 

 

 

 

When Siwon got home he saw his parents and brother at the dinner table sad.

"We already heard about Soo."Mrs. Choi said first." And he planned to back to America." Mr. Choi added.

"I know I feel sorry about her." Siwon told them.

"I wish she can move on after it." Mrs. choi said worriedly.Siwon just nodded he feels that it's all his fault.

"Is Uncle Jungnam mad at me for not helping her." Siwon asked.

"No of course not." Mr. Choi said. Siwon is happy to hear that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter so how do you think about it. Please keep reading and comment down below.tnx guys =)