Here we are 2nd part

You've Changed Me

Siwon look at the clock at that time  his forehead and palms are sweating up but it's time to pick Tiffany up, he went to his mom and dad to say his goodbye, they were very happy for Siwon they just wished  that Siwon will not  give all to the lady when she is not his yet, because he will surely be hurt.

Siwon drive focusedly on the road he turned up sme rock music just to stop his nervous feeling, he is now imagining what Tiffany looks like when he'll saw her, his heart started to growl more wild.

 

 

Yuri left Tiffany alone who is just looking at the window praying that it will all turn good, Yuri left her a message that says that Siwon will give her a good night tonight because it will be their first kiss, but Tiffany burst into anger that nothing will happen nasty, and also say sorry to Jessica for what happened.

Suddenly she heard the door ding again, she was sure that it was Siwon she was shaking and she doesnt know why.

She quickly took her purse and walked through the door and nervously open the door knob.

When the door opened Siwon saw Tiffany her angel and it turns out to be like god of beauty, he look at her, head to toe and his heart beat more louder only the two heart beats can be heard in the silence of awkward.

"Good afternoon Fany."Siwon greeted her with his best smiles. Tiffany look onto his brown orbs, all the time she was just looking at man's eyes.

"Goodafternoon too, Siwon."Tiffany greeted back. 

"You look wonderful tonight."Siwon said looking at her deep eyes. Tiffany doesnt know what to say.

"Thanks, well you too."Tifany said showing her eyesmile.

"I promised you that place is georgeus and romantic like you."Siwon said awkwardly. Tiffany just smiled.

As Siwon led the lady to the car he opened the door for her just to be a gentleman.

"Flowers for you."Siwon handed her a big bouqet of Lavenders.

"Wahhh these is beautiful, thank you Siwon."Tiffany said.

"Yeah they are beautiful like you."Siwon said whole heartedly. 

While on the road Tiffany is just looking at the flowers and smelling or looking outside the window.

No one talked to each other. Siwon should say some word to start some converstation, but he kept quiet because until now he is still nervous, not like Tiffany who is very happy because of the flowers.

Ten minutes later they arrived at the place.

"So this is it."Siwon said for the first time.

"You seem quiet."Tiffany look at him. "chinja?Im sorry."Siwon felt embarrased.

"No it okay, by the way what is the place name ?"Tiffany asked.

"Enchanted Gates Park."Siwon exclaimed."I thought these would be the a romantice place for us."(again sorry I made my own place.)

"Uhhhmm the name seems familiar."Tiffany said."Really?Did you come here already?"Siwon asked.

Tiffany just shrugged, when she went out the car Siwon folded a handkerchief on her eyes to cover it up for some suprise.

"Are we here yet?"Tiffany asked impatiently."UHH not yet three more steps."Siwon command."One two three."

Siwon slowly unfolded her eyes off.

"Here We Are!!"Siwon shouted in excitement. When suddenly Tiffany's smile faded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri and Jessica are happily talking to each other about boys and crushes they never stop.

"Ah sorry Jessica for Tiffany she cannot come."Yuri said her sorry for Tiffany again.

"As always she doesnt come to our plans."Jessica say irritated."When did she go by the way."

"Uhh somewhere important."Yuri said covering her friends secret since Tiffany doesnt like any other people or workmates to know about her and Siwon status.

"Oh well she's gonn miss the part of her life, this is fun and she is not here."Jessica babbled.

"I know she should be apoligize."As Yuri lied which she hates the most."What is name of that place again."

"Uhh Drashequiex Restaurant one of the expensivess retaurant in Korea."Jessica said in excitement.(just made my own restaurant name again).

"Ohh that is awesome."Yuri said lively."I know"Jessica sang."Oh were here!!"

"Wahhhh so big"Yuri said happily.

while they were walking inside Yuri saw something familiar.

"Here We are."Jessica shouted. then Yuri's smile grew bigger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon tried to comfort Tiffany who is now crying on his arms.

Flashback.

"Appa where are we going?"Little Tiffany asked.

"Appa is gonna show you the new  open park near at our house Im sure you will like it."Mr. Hwang said.

"Yehey this is gonna be fun, wish umma is off to her work right now so she can come too."Tiffany made her sad face.

"Dont worry just tell umma what you saw at the park and she will surely love to hear it."Mr. Hwang replied to Tiffany.

One week later

"umma I got bruises from running."Tiffany cried to his mom.

"Oh my fany does it hurt?"Mrs.Hwang was shocked to what happend.Tiffany nodded.

"Sweetheart!!"Mrs. Hwang called her husband.

"Yes Honey?"Mr Hwang asked then look at Tiffany who is crying.
"Dont worry appa is here."Mr Hwang said as he put some band aid on."Do you want to go to our love place."

"Neh"Tiffany replied then smiled to her appa.

End of Flashback.

That love place where Tiffany and her dad uses to go when she was only a child, is this park it was renovated but that place where the swings are, that is still the same.

"Are you okay, sorry for bringing you here I think you have some bad memories in here."Siwon said feeling very sorry.

"No its okay I just remember something, that should be already forgotten."Tiffany said trying not to cry.

"We can go home now if you want?"Siwon asked.

"Ahh no its okay Siwon this is such a great place, I love it."Tiffany smiled at him.

There was violin music around them they were sitting in a table with flower on the middle and has lots of food and you can see everything is clear.

"I rent it for just the two of us."Siwon exclaimed.

"Thanks Siwon."Tiffany said thankfully

"your welcomed."Siwon replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Drashequiex Restaurant Yuri and Jessica and her friends went there for some fun,

Yuri is so happy that she saw the person she always want to see.

"Yuri you can go eat anything you want."Jessica offered.

"Thanks sica."Yuri replied. While she was taking some food she cannot stop looking at Minho who is also invited to go there.

"Yuri-ah."The guy called from the back. Her heart started pounding.

"Oh hey Minho."Yuri greeted like she havent saw him first.

|"Are you with your friend?"Minho asked gently.

"Uhm yeah Jessica." Yuri replied.

"Well do you want to go outside and have some fresh air."Minho offered.

"Yeah sure"Yuri replied happily. she never expect that she will be seeing him tonight they had the great night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon and Tiffany had great time taliking time Tiffany forgot all her worries and it was started to get dark they walk around, and they went ride the swings.

Siwon was pushing Tiffany gently at her back, While Tiffanny is enjoying too much her face cannot be draw any more.

they went pushing each other at the slide and they lying on the bench. and they decided to go to the swings again.

While both of them are riding the swings slowly, they both look up on the sky.

"The sky is so clear."Tiffany pointed out.

"Yup."Siwon agreed."And the stars are so adorable like you Ms.Hwang."

"Thanks."Tiffany now look at him"Gomawo Siwon this night is amazing."

Siwon looked back and smiled."Your welcomed Tiffany."

There eyes look into each other more deeper reading what is write up on there.

their face was getting close to each other but before that Tiffany shoved her head away.

Siwon drive her home no talked again because of what happened. Tiffany can only look at her shoes after that.

While on the door.

"Thanks for the night Siwon."Tiffany said thankfuully.

"your welcomed I enjoyed it too."Siwon said smiling and unexpectedly kissed Tiffany on her right cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

enjoy need to rush again kkekkeke. comment and subcribe please ::)))